Turn Two - Two Day Pass

The 5th campaign.
Pale Rider
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Everyone filed out of the meeting, stopping only long enough to receive their two day pass from Sergeant James Screaming Eagle. Some would head out to the city of Cherry Point, North Carolina where they would enjoy the nightlife. They had 48 hours to return to the base and then they would be shipping back out to space.

GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by S. Collins » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:43 pm

Now that was a treat! Sean stepped out of the briefing room and brushed his hand over his short buzz-cut hair. He turned back towards the other marines, pouring out of the briefing room. He looked for his old friends from bootcamp. Pitt, Roberts, Fox...

"Hey guys... want to check out a stripclub or something?"
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:23 pm

[quote=""S. Collins""]Now that was a treat! Sean stepped out of the briefing room and brushed his hand over his short buzz-cut hair. He turned back towards the other marines, pouring out of the briefing room. He looked for his old friends from bootcamp. Pitt, Roberts, Fox...

[/quote]

"No thanks Collins. I'll be alright. I need to call a few people, straighten out a few things I left open when I left." Eric said. "Besides, I don't think it would be my thing." he said with a laugh at how obvious that was.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 pm

A big smile came to Dirks face. "That sounds great Sean. A strip club is just what we need. I'm there." Dirk said as he lit a cigaret

He walked over to Eric and put his arm around him" Come on Eric, Don't be a pussy all your life. Just think what those young girls can do for you, and remember we have to help them work thier way through school. They need you. Don't let them down"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 pm

Eric looked nervous. "That's alright Dirk, just use it yourself." he said offering a 100 dollar bill to him. "I'm not gonna go. Maybe when I was 18, but not anymore. I'm too screwed up now. Look, have fun guys." he said without much enthusiasm.

(OOC: I'm including inflation, so 100 would be like 20)
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:39 am

Fox had a heavy smile on his face as the squads got briefed for a two day vacation. Wondering where the hell Huey was so he could get his free drinks later.

[quote=""S. Collins""]Now that was a treat! Sean stepped out of the briefing room and brushed his hand over his short buzz-cut hair. He turned back towards the other marines, pouring out of the briefing room. He looked for his old friends from bootcamp. Pitt, Roberts, Fox...

[/quote]

Fox looked around for a second. Nah i can't, gotta call my wife and etc.... as everyone grieved that he wasn't coming. Sike! Fox pulled out a small water bottle filled with JD. Lets have some fun. Took a swig,and he held out the bottle for someone to take it and have a swig. You guys want some?
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:12 am

[quote=""Hunk""]
Fox looked around for a second. Nah i can't, gotta call my wife and etc.... as everyone grieved that he wasn't coming. Sike! Fox pulled out a small water bottle filled with JD. Lets have some fun. Took a swig,and he held out the bottle for someone to take it and have a swig. You guys want some?
[/quote]

Dirk took the JD and took a healthy swig."Thats a good start" He said as he handed it back."Alright Sean, It's you, me and several young women. "

"Alright, Looks like Fox and Roberts are staying. Just remember to help change each others tampons" Dirk said with a big smile and watching for the attack from Fox and Roberts.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 am

(OOC: It deleted what I said, so I'll post again)
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:26 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Dirk took the JD and took a healthy swig."Thats a good start" He said as he handed it back."Alright Sean, It's you, me and several young women. "

"Alright, Looks like Fox and Roberts are staying. Just remember to help change each others tampons" Dirk said with a big smile and watching for the attack from Fox and Roberts.[/quote]

I told you i was coming, Dirk you need to pay attention more. He slugged Dirk right in the chest with a light blow. Tampons? Dirk.......I think you need a tampon on you're self. That was the most girly swig i had ever seeing , he grabbed the bottle and chugged half of what was left.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:31 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Dirk took the JD and took a healthy swig."Thats a good start" He said as he handed it back."Alright Sean, It's you, me and several young women. "

"Alright, Looks like Fox and Roberts are staying. Just remember to help change each others tampons" Dirk said with a big smile and watching for the attack from Fox and Roberts.[/quote]

Eric gave a sad little attempt at a smile, and turned around, walking away. He pulled out his small paper Bible, and flipped to the last page, and took out a picture and looked at it for a few seconds, then put it back. He sat down in a corner. He looked miserable, like he was going to cry. He pulled out the Bible again, and pretended to read it, but was actually looking at the picture.
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:50 am

[quote=""Hunk""]I told you i was coming, Dirk you need to pay attention more. He slugged Dirk right in the chest with a light blow. Tampons? Dirk.......I think you need a tampon on you're self. That was the most girly swig i had ever seeing , he grabbed the bottle and chugged half of what was left.
[/quote]

"Hay, watch the bod"He said with a sly grin." The girls won't forgive you if you hurt it"

Looking at Roberts he almost didn't go to the strip club. You never leave a man behind he thought.
"OK guys lets go" He said as they started to the strip clubs and a drunken blur of women
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Looking at Roberts he almost didn't go to the strip club. You never leave a man behind he thought.
"OK guys lets go" He said as they started to the strip clubs and a drunken blur of women[/quote]

Eric looked up to see the others go. He would buy a hotel room for the four of them he thought. If they wanted to later they could reimburse him. He looked at the picture, then put away the Bible and wandered towards a middle-class hotel. He didn't want to sit in the street. Not that anyone could do anything, with his VP-70 and combat knife. He walked in and ordered a room for four. He paid the cash. He didn't have much other use for it. When he got to the room, he put a dollar into the phone, and lifted off the hook, as he dialed a number..

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:11 am

Fox looked at Eric and showed some sympathy threw eye contact with him.
Later Eric.....,by the way let me know what you're doing tonight later...i might leave the club early to come hang.

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Looking at Roberts he almost didn't go to the strip club. You never leave a man behind he thought.
"OK guys lets go" He said as they started to the strip clubs and a drunken blur of women[/quote]

I got an idea, since im already a little tipsy...lets do our tactical formation from boot camp to the strip club!
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by S. Collins » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:45 am

"Alright... too bad you are not joining us, Eric. See ya..."

Sean caught attention of the JD bottle making its turn. He grabbed the bottle before Fox totally wasted it. Sean took a good swig as well and handed the bottle back to Fox. Sean gasped pleasantly, feeling the harsh taste burn down his throat.
I got an idea, since im already a little tipsy...lets do our tactical formation from boot camp to the strip club!
Sean laughed, as he heard that stupid idea. But that was exactly the kind of bullshit they could need right now, to forget what layed ahead of them. They just shouldn't get too out of hand - or they might see a cell for the rest of their vacation. But for now...
"Tactical formation to the strip club... I take the lead, you guys cover... and then charge! Woohooo!" Sean cheered and started taking the lead running without any sense at all.
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Apachetear » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Walking down the street Jacob dropped a cigarette and ground it out. No matter what shadow he looked into he saw aliens emerging...wherever he saw a manhole cover he imagined tunnels of darkness lined with the dead...chests ripped out...

A cat flitting in an alleyway made him spin and reach to aim his imaginary rifle down it, but twice he caught himself and stopped - realizing how he must look to these civilians, these people who didn't know how lucky they were in their blissful ignorance of the galaxy around them. He despised them - and their easy lives, hated the ones who thought they had it tough...what did they know?

Stumbling past a bookstore that was, inexplicably, still open he went in and looked for books that wrote of fictional horrors that were claiming to be disturbing and hideously gruesome, whatever as long as it was to the limit of human taste...

He went back to a hotel room where he took some speed and read the books one by one, cover to cover, trying to convince himself that there were worse things out there than the terrors he himself had witnessed...

he read and read, and never felt any better - none of these writers had any imaginations that told stories of things worse than he'd encountered in reality.

slowly his eyelids grew heavy and he slept, head on the small desk next to a twice emptied ashtray, and slept troubled sleep in which the aliens stalked him...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”