Turn 9 (1st Squad)

The sixth mission. The marines are faced with a new horror that affects the mind and body.
maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Re: Turn 9 (1st Squad)

Post by maxvale76 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Samantha, at that moment, hated LT Gruber more than anything else in the universe.....mostly because she was right; it was either all of them or the poor marine still in the hangar. With an angry sigh and an audible; "Forgive me"; she hit the switch to close the door and keep them protected from the vacuum the bay was about to be opened to....

Snapping out of it, she called to Mark; "Giosso-mon; can you work any computer magic and see about getting those hangar doors locked down so they can't do that again?" Before waiting for an answer, she switched over to the platoon wide channel on her comms and called out; "Boothe, this is Hall. Are you alive marine? Anybody out 'dere got eyes on Boothe?"; her New Kingston Colony accent kicking in stronger than usual in her stressed condition.....

<Tag Mark>
<Tag Everyone>
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Quicksilver
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Turn 9 (1st Squad)

Post by Quicksilver » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:37 pm

"Ma'am." Mark replied with a sigh, the failure of having not managed to stop the previous decompression weighing heavily on him. He took a step forward before the rest of his brain caught up with the request. "I'd have to be in there to do it by hardline." He explained. "or I need a real connection to their security network – some kind of computer terminal. I could at least try to cut the remote access to the door you're at now to keep who ever this villain is from repeating the same trick."
Pvt. Mark Giosso
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
Security Systems Master
Communications / Computer and Motion Tracker Operation Expert
Surveillance Equipment Operation Professional

Return to “Operation Watch Dog”