Minor notes....

The 9th campaign
maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Minor notes....

Post by maxvale76 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Like the title says; these are just some minor notes....

1st: I've never been a fan of energy weapons in this setting; though I know that there is a cut scene in Aliens where Hudson talks about a plasma weapon that can "....fry half a city with this puppy"...; and that both the Guide to the USCM book and the RPG book mention Disruptors, Plasma Weaopns and Lase cannons.

If it doesn't bother folks' too much; this version of the APC; call it the M577 Delta; has a pair of 40mm high-velocity cannons that fire either armor-piercing rounds or high-explosive, anti-personnel rounds. (In addition to the mortar on the roof and the twin 20mm guns on the front of the vehicle).

If this is a major issue for anyone, let me know and we can use the default Disrupter cannons.

2nd: Gaz, I changed your last post to have you calling Obi "Corp" vs. "Sarge"; I think this happened due to the rank listed in our 'name tags'; this rank is due soley to the amount of posts and is NOT our characters' rank. O'brien is a Corporal, Simovic is a Staff Sergeant; etc.

Nothing major; just something to look out for! :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is having fun now that we're getting into the thick of things! :)

-Max

Return to “USCM 2.1 - Invictus Campaign”