Hey guys I'm back...

How to join, advice, Q&A, general discussions
StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: Hey guys I'm back...

Post by StConstantine » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:42 am

Hey guys, i really hate to gripe like this but I just wanted to share so people are aware. I do understand that the game is pretty slow at the moment due to real life etc, which is completely fine. However due to the narrative of the story as well as the squad placement i'm feeling a little left out of the role playing. It totally makes sense why, but i'm the only active player, seemingly, in 3rd squad, who is also at the back in marching order meaning i dont get to interact with other players or with the GM.

I don't want anyone to feel like im blaming them or anything, and again i totally understand why this is happening but i was thinking of possibly dropping off until 3rd squad is a little fuller?

What do you guys think?
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:08 am

Don't drop off just yet. I am trying to get Brixton in your squad. Plus, you will be needed. If no one replies by tomorrow afternoon I will post a new turn that will be involving the whole unit.
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

msullivan
Private

Post by msullivan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:58 am

I will be making a character tomorrow who will be ready to join in if that helps. I am working on him tonight but he won't be ready till then.
Edgar Ortega

Gear:
Pulse Rifle
VP70 Pistol
Flares (6)
Grenades (8)
K-Bar Knife
Smoke Grenade (1)

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:29 am

Hey guys! I think you've got a valid point StConstantine. Having said that I thought I was done with family holiday stuff but I definitely wasn't which is why I haven't logged on for 2 weeks. I'm going to read through the posts and catch up before posting.

Return to “The Game”