M3T8

The 7th Campaign
eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: M3T8

Post by eyeball » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 am

patch listened to all the responses from the squads, then relayed to the sarge. "scanners clear all squads, hostile fire recived but no apparent source, sewer way partially blocked up ahead but there is a way through, but will limit squad dispersal for a short period, possible sight for ambush"
"You've been quiet for a while, Patch. Are you okay?"...  "We should close this snare and finish what we came here to do. Then, we can spend a lot of hours standing under a spicket spewing hot clean water and murder a few bars of soap."
"you have no idea how good that sounds right now babe, i have filth in places no one should have it, and i know it may not mean anything to you but damn you look good in that outfit" patch said smiling and winking befor turning his attention back to simmovic, waiting for orders to move out.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Jean
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jean » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 pm

"you have no idea how good that sounds right now babe, i have filth in places no one should have it, and i know it may not mean anything to you but damn you look good in that outfit"
Jean's dark eyes trailed up at her friend and she blinked, gave a slight bow, and nodded. "If I still look somewhat human when we get out of this, I'll return any favor you like just as long as you promise to fix what's broken." She held her bandaged hand up and wavd at him and then bumped him with her hips playfully.

"There are some software packets you can install for me when we get home if you wish to go beyond flirting but I have to be honest, I have no idea what to do beyond smiling at you at the moment." She said. "But yes, we'll certainly have to shower before anything else. The waste products in this sewer are not hygenic for you, nor are they mechanically friendly to an android with a few holes and openings she didn't come in with."

She patted her backpack, "Weyland Yutani will probably want my samples as soon as possible, too. I hope we'll have time for relaxing when we get back. Do we ever have shoreleave?" Jean asked while they continued to slowly advance.
Jean Wey - Assigned On-Loan Synthetic from Weyland Yutani.
Model# 406-6/Female

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 am

Jean wrote:
"you have no idea how good that sounds right now babe, i have filth in places no one should have it, and i know it may not mean anything to you but damn you look good in that outfit"
Jean's dark eyes trailed up at her friend and she blinked, gave a slight bow, and nodded. "If I still look somewhat human when we get out of this, I'll return any favor you like just as long as you promise to fix what's broken." She held her bandaged hand up and wavd at him and then bumped him with her hips playfully.

"There are some software packets you can install for me when we get home if you wish to go beyond flirting but I have to be honest, I have no idea what to do beyond smiling at you at the moment." She said. "But yes, we'll certainly have to shower before anything else. The waste products in this sewer are not hygenic for you, nor are they mechanically friendly to an android with a few holes and openings she didn't come in with."

She patted her backpack, "Weyland Yutani will probably want my samples as soon as possible, too. I hope we'll have time for relaxing when we get back. Do we ever have shoreleave?" Jean asked while they continued to slowly advance.
"What, no love for the chief medic?" Quinn said dryly, closing the eyes of the body. What he said was meant as playful banter, but it came out as an excuse for a man to settle down what he had just seen. He turned to the rest of his squad.

"Seth, Gaz, on me. We're on point." and led the two further into the sewers, keeping his eyes open and within sight of the rest of Section One.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 am

Kurosaki ignored the banter between the Android and Patch. That went against Corps rules didn't it?
Quinn wrote:
"Seth, Gaz, on me. We're on point." and led the two further into the sewers, keeping his eyes open and within sight of the rest of Section One.

Quinn had taken the initiative and taken two squad members to explore the tunnels. I have to commend him later, Kurosaki thought. He should be leading this squad rather than me.. Kurosaki mumbled to himself.
"What am I doing here? I was trained as a spy, not a grunt running around after some freaky aliens."

Kurosaki sighed to himself. He briefly wondered how is family was doing when a large fly flew past his face. He batted at it instinctively. Louder, Kurosaki mumbled "Colwell, looks like we're going to take the rear. Stay close"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Caparzo
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Caparzo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

"Colwell, looks like we're going to take the rear. Stay close"
Trying to ignore the corpse and the wierdness between Patch and the Platoon XO, Colwell fell in behind Kurosaki while continuing to scan the rear of the group. "Right with ya Sarge!"
Image Ln. Corporal Louis Colwell
3rd Battalion, 2nd Company, 1st Platoon
1st Squad Smartgunner

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

Simovic watched the android as she knelt over the corpse of the woman and slowly closed her eyes, he wondered if she could even comprehend the magnitude of what had just happened. However his thoughts were soon interrupted by the bark of small arms fire, followed by the deeper staccato of Pulse Rifle fire.
eyeball wrote: patch heard jeans request " sarge you want me to infom the Lt about this?" he nodded towards the now dead woman

"Just let them know we have a civilian KIA that needs evac, they'd have seen what’s been happening anyhow, they're monitoring from the APC's".

While Simovic was thinking of how to deploy the platoon the radio chatter was coming through with updates and order requests. He gathered that Section 2 had received and returned fire on and unknown target.

maxvale76 wrote:
Speaking into her headset, she said; "Sarge, this is Hall from the Support Squad; we've got no activity here, repeat, no activity. Do you want us to continue to secure this position, over?

"Ok copy that Hall, I want the Support Squad to move up and place a relay and then head towards the far Eastern tunnel which runs on a south to north direction (position B5:5 on the map). Once there I want you to liaise with Pitt and Section 2, hopefully you can trap the target".

Simovic then checked the hard copy of the map, he figured the best thing he could do was get Section 1 to continue with its sweep in the western part of the tunnels, last thing they wanted was to miss something and have to be sent back in later. Section 2 was more than capable of taking care of themselves.

Kurosaki, Ichigo wrote:
"Simovic, what's the next plan?"

Simovic clicked the comms for the whole of Section I, that way they'd all be aware of the orders

"I want Section 1 to continue heading North and finish its sweep (to map position B3:3) once there we're re-evaluate the situation. So gear up people, command will send in a clean up crew to collect the womans body later, keep your eyes, ears and brain focused on the sitution to hand. We're have time for fun and games when the missions over".

Simovic directed the finale part of his speech towards Patch and Wey.

Dirk Pitt wrote: "Command, this is third. We're on the move. Out"

"Ok Roger that, I'm sending the Support Squad up to position B5:5, you can use them to try and trap your target"

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Dugan wrote:
Simovic clicked the comms for the whole of Section I, that way they'd all be aware of the orders

"I want Section 1 to continue heading North and finish its sweep (to map position B3:3) once there we're re-evaluate the situation. So gear up people, command will send in a clean up crew to collect the womans body later, keep your eyes, ears and brain focused on the sitution to hand. We're have time for fun and games when the missions over".

Kurosaki glanced at Simovic and nodded. He double tapped his mike to get Quinn's attention. The Kurosaki waved them over. After they had gotten into a huddle, Kurosaki activated his LED panel with the map on it, courtesy of his PRC 252 radio.

"Okay. Simovic wants us to get to here, B3:3. So what we're going to do is Quinn's team will go straight, then right to B3:3. Colwell and I will stick to the main access tunnel and cover the area, just in case"

Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Jean
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jean » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 am

"What, no love for the chief medic?"
"I don't know how to love. It is a curiosity of mine, however. I'll have to ask some questions about that in order to get it right." Jean Wey shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. She honestly had no idea how to comprehend or respond to the question. Nor did she realize that it was probably sarcastic, so she answered it honestly as her programming demanded.

Kurosaki, Ichigo wrote:
Dugan wrote:

Kurosaki glanced at Simovic and nodded. He double tapped his mike to get Quinn's attention. The Kurosaki waved them over. After they had gotten into a huddle, Kurosaki activated his LED panel with the map on it, courtesy of his PRC 252 radio.

"Okay. Simovic wants us to get to here, B3:3. So what we're going to do is Quinn's team will go straight, then right to B3:3. Colwell and I will stick to the main access tunnel and cover the area, just in case"

Jean nodded and started moving alongside Patch as they dredged themselves through the waist deep rainwater. Jean overlayed the tunnels with the map of where they needed to go. To her, she could see the arrows pointing toward their destination right in her vision as if they existed. She silently pointed in the direction and concurred with Simovic's navigation suggestions.

"It's getting tight in here," Jean whispered.
Jean Wey - Assigned On-Loan Synthetic from Weyland Yutani.
Model# 406-6/Female

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:15 am

patch relayed the info about the civillian KIA to the Lt with a gps position in the tunell and then followed jean and simmovic, trusting that jean new the way and glad that he could watch the scaner, he did not like disapearing scan signals, one from behind and now one from ahead as well, this did not bode well.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:18 am

Standing in the dark tunnel, Obi listened to the chatter over the radio.   Ok, so what about orders for Two Section??  Holding his rifle by the pistol grip and pointing it up, he wiped his eyes and brow with his left and sighed.   Well this is great, talk about being a bunch of swingin' dicks.  

Sod this standing around.  Obi thought as he keyed his radio.  

"Simovic this is O'Brien, what do you want Two Section to do, should we continue our sweep or do you want us to police the body of the KIA, over"

Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 am

Obi wrote:

"Simovic this is O'Brien, what do you want Two Section to do, should we continue our sweep or do you want us to police the body of the KIA, over"
Simovic clicked his comms to Section 2 to respond to Corporal O'Brien's question.

"Sergeant Pitt is currently leading Section 2 into a tunnel where the contacts last known position was, liase with him or your Squad Leader for further orders as its easier for them to assess the situation over there".

Simovic then trudged onwards through the stinking sewage keeping his weapon at the ready and scanning the tunnel ahead using his eyepiece which he'd set to Night Vision mode.

[O.O.C: Nick in the Wiki I put that the infrared eyepiece also has a Low Light and Night Vision mode, as I thought this was more up to date than just infrared. If you don't like it I can remove it and alter my post].
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

maxvale76
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Post by maxvale76 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Hall ackwoledged Simovic's order and turned to Sheppard; "Cover me while I set up this relay". She then pulled one of the relays out of her pack and set to installing it on the wall of the tunnel, high enough to stay dry.

When that was done, she motioned with her head for Sheppard to follow her and with her Pulse Rifle at the ready, she moved towards her assigned postion (B5:5). All the while she was moving, she was looking up, down, left and right for any signs of anyone or anything which might be harmfull to her or her fellow marines.  
ImageSGT Samantha "Sam" Hall

M41A Pulse Rifle

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:50 am

OOC: Dugan, the IR eyepiece uses the camera as lens - I assume that it can handle more than just IR even though there is no mention of it - Low light isn't exactly rocket science.

//N
Site admin

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”