The 6th campaign.
Pale Rider
Major

Turn 9 From Better to Worse, It all Falls Down

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Date: September 08, 2181
Time: 1000
Location: PRS Alliance Space, Research and Development Space Station

The Marines had made their way quietly down the corridor without the local militia springing out after them. Surprisingly enough Dr. Donaldson’s bolting off down the corridor back toward the landing strip of the space station had alerted no one. A quick search had not turned up the good doctor and Honeysett had decided to continue their orders realizing that the mission was the priority. Using a device sent by the corporate cronies they were quickly and easily able to locate the android, she was currently sitting at a lab table working over an assignment given to her. Following their orders the marines begin to do a quick scan of the Androids system to make certain nothing was missing from her primary functions.

GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:12 pm

While some of the marines checked out the android, Tyler stood guard, pulse rifle at the ready, scanning his surrounding for the any sign of danger.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:18 pm

"Alright guys" Con said looking around uneasily "Lets get this hunk of junk wrapped up and out of here."

"Any specidic orders Bojan? Honeysett?"

PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Drik watched as they checked out the robot. Never did like those things he thought as he spat tobaco juice out onto the floor.

"Take a knee second, and get ready for contact. I got a bad feeling" He said to his squad
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:30 pm

Simovic sat down opposite the android, as Bojan, Alexander and Honeysett checked it over. He removed his helmet and wiped the sweat from his brow then glared at the android and spoke in a low menacing tone. "So you gonna tell us where you've taken the specimens you removed from the U.S.S Deleware or will we have to rip your circuit boards apart to find out?".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 pm

"I am sorry sir, I don't follow what you are asking? I have not removed anything from any vessels."
GM

Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:27 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]Drik watched as they checked out the robot. Never did like those things he thought as he spat tobaco juice out onto the floor.

"Take a knee second, and get ready for contact. I got a bad feeling" He said to his squad
[/quote]

Fox grinned with evil. His eyes were sharp and fierce. He kept his eyes focused on a 180 degree arc. His gripped tightened. It was like he felt a presence of an old enemy. Fox was thinking; come on, im waiting. Any time now, why don't dirk check the radar. Fox slid his hand right over the button. He then looked directly up towards the ceiling.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 am

[quote=""Pale Rider""]"I am sorry sir, I don't follow what you are asking? I have not removed anything from any vessels."[/quote]

"A specimen was removed from the Deleware, along with you, so you need to give us some answers" Simovic thought about the ease of which the platoon had boarded the station without any one challenging them. "Whats the situation onboard this station, when did you last see any of the crew?"

Last edited by Dugan on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Dirk looked at Fox. He was eyeing the motion tracker. Good idea Fox dirk thought as he turned on the tracker and checked a 360 degree arc fro any motion.
(OOC uses motion tracker, sense danger or ambush)
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:24 am

When he heard Dugan ask the android when she last saw any of the crew, Tyler feared that the xenomorph the PRS alliance had taken from the Delaware had gotten loose. He'd heard rumors about the "dragons", and a little official information, and from what he'd heard, he really didn't feel like meeting the buggers. Tyler continued looking around the room, up, down, left, right, even behind.

He then looked over at Dirk and Fox, who had turned on their motion trackers. "Anything?"

OOC: By "samples", do they mean real xenomorphs or just xenomorph DNA, etc?
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:20 am

Rubbing his eyes, Jacob looked at the marines around him

"Form a perimiter everyone, some people follow fox and go on ceiling watch, preferably the smartgunners...The rest of you stay alert. Dugan and Bojan question this android. Marines - if any of you want a smoke, you can now - but not when we're on the move."

Lighting up Jacob slumped against a wall - the waiting was just making him tense, he wanted action!
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:10 am

Eric took his helmet off, and ran his hand through his sweat-soaked hair. He took a swig from his canteen, and leaned against the wall. He was half-listening to the android situation, but wasn't going to get involved. He felt his face, feeling the scars all over it. He was thinking about hunting with his father, ten years back, in the Colorado woods. The bright, cool, open place so different from the dark, stuffy, boiling rooms they were in. He thought about the badger he had thought dead, but which had jumped up and clawed his cheek open. As he felt his face, the scar was no longer there, replaced by burns from the wretched xenomorphs. As he looked around the squad he saw Honeysett, the battle hardened Sergeant that he had gotten to know on his first day. He looked at Erik Jonsson, thinking about their arguement with Huey Williams, he smiled to himself. He looked over to Dirk and Jackal, the two men he had known by far the longest, having gone through boot camp with them. He couldn't remember what had happened to Collins, but he had been transferred out or something.

He walked up to Dirk and Fox, thinking that something needed fixing. "Jackal, I'm sorry about what happened on leave, but it's too late to go back and stabalize my mental condition. So is it too late to take your offer from boot camp for a cigerette?"
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:52 am

"Bloody hell!" Quinn swore as Donaldson moved out from under their combined efforts to hold him down. The easy-remove connection to his pack snapped off when Donaldson took off down the tunnel towards the station. "Dammit!"

Quinn packed up his stuff as quickly as he could, swearing the whole time. I shouldn't have let him go.

Quinn lifted his pulse rifle and kept track of Donaldson on the motion tracker. "I still have him. The doctor isn't exactly keeping still. What are our orders?"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by AstroBoy » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:31 am

Bojan sat back to watch Dugan's impressive display. He didn't want to impinge on anything Dugan was going for.
William Jones

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:10 pm

"Sir, to my knowledge the samples have been taken to a laboratory somewhere on this installation. I am afraid that when they did a repair job on me I do not know what else was changed or tampered with. It is quite possible that they retrieved all the valuable information that I have concerning the . . . . that's funny I do not remember what it was that they were looking for. They must have wiped my memory concerning that data stream."
GM

Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”