Erika grinned at Morse
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 17 Shrouds of Mystery

Post by gunstealler » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:25 am

"Ward can u stop it with u and ur bad feeling we already heard b4 we even come down just stay focus and moved out"

Ward was getting on his nerves but there is a bigger problem out there, those things could strike at any moment so jerome moved to the front as usual and started opening back the doors which they made their way through as they came down.
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Ward opened a private channel to Roberts' and spoke into the microphone.

"Roberts', if I killed our radio man would you be pissed?" Ward whispered into the microphone, making sure no one heard him.

Ward knew Roberts' would laugh at it because of the tone of his voice. It wasn't of seriousness, but the point that he disliked their radio man would get across efficiently. Ward didn't know what the hell the man was talking about. He was doing his job just like everyone else. Ward then opened another private channel to Schrodder.

"Remind me to joke the living hell out of our radio guy when we get back. You can join in too. It'll be just like boot, buddy." Ward whispered, yet again making sure no one would hear him.

Some small part of Ward was longing to be next to his old friend and comrade Artan Robison. He had not seen the man since he had graduated from Tiger Platoon and was longing to kick ass and crack jokes with his old friend. He felt more comfortable around those he knew and in seeing Schrodder and some of the old faces, he had felt more comfortable. Though, he had never properly met Hor and it appeared he was glad he hadn't.

Ward noticed Jerome had moved up and grimaced. The radio guy on point was a stupid idea. He flipped to yet another private channel, this time with the radio operator.

"Hor, get in the middle of the group. If you die, we're fucked. Over." Ward said, then cut off the channel.

Last thing they needed was to lose their radio guy. Any of the other 'less important' people could take point. It was better than being cut off from communications' with the platoon. He hoped he would not get yelled at for giving a friendly suggestion.

Ward heard yet another odd noise and wipped around, scanning for any hostiles. He cursed under his breath and flipped his radio to the platoon channel. The entire platoon would hear him now.

"Guys, I am hearing noises emitted from near second and third squad's position. Yo, Simovic, you see anything from where you are? I can't see shit and I've been hearing noises since we got down here."

The last thing he wanted was to encounter more hostiles. He despised those aliens and would much rather have them all die out than have to end their lives for them. His ill feelings grew by the passing second.

"I am REALLY gettin' a bad feelin' here guys." Ward said, ignoring any looks from Hor.

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:04 am

Jerome whispered to ward "how bout u covering me if something happen. it is not as if i am blind and if u have forgotten i too have a motion detector."

As they carried on, Jerome always kept one eye on the motion detector seem to pick nothing so far.
PFC J.Hor
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 am

Petrova heard and saw nothing. He continued to watch his side of barricade.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:44 pm

"Look asshole, in case you haven't been keepin' up with current events, those motion trackers don't do shit! And you may be able to see, but this damned mist limits your vision. You're our radio guy for God's sake. Fall the fuck back and let someone else take point. If we die. Good. If you die, bad. I regret to inform you that we need your ass." Ward whispered to Jerome, his anger rising.

Why on Earth was this man tasked with being their radio man? All he wanted to do was take the point all the time. It was a stupid tactic and you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know the situation would become Fucked Up Beyond All Reason if the radio man went down. Sometimes he felt IQs dropped when people got out of recruit training.

Ward opened up a secure radio channel to the Gunny. If Hor wouldn't listen to him, he'd listen to the Gunny.

"Yo, Gunny... would you 'kindly' tell our radio man to stop taking point. We need his ass alive and he's being too stuborn to see that if he goes down, we're fucked. He's trusting his eyes and that motion tracker too much in this shit. Just a suggestion. Over." Ward said.

He had a feeling the Gunny would be slightly annoyed by this, but he was right. The last thing they needed was a dead radio operator. He needed to get his head in the right place. Their situation was extremely hostile and he's running around like it's Christmas Day and he's getting a few presents under the tree. It's one thing to want to get a kill, but another to ALWAYS take point when you're the 'important guy' on the squad.
Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:51 pm

"Ward, quit yer bitchin'! I am fucking sick of your bad feelings." Morrison barked at the FNG.

"Fox, get your ass back on point, that M-56 will do no good back there! Doc, you need help, just fucking holler! Dugan, are things still peachy up top?" Morrison drew a deep breath and spat at the floor between his feet.

We are not moving fast enough... never fast enough for these critters... he thought to himself.

"Eagle- get back there and get some speed up on those bastards. I don't care if you have to drag them by their balls, I want action, and motherfucking speed. Understood?" It was clear that the LT was nurturing a annoyed frustration, that at any point could explode into a fit of violent anger.

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:48 pm

Morse who was waiting for the mens return at the barricade had been listenin intently to the chatter on the radio, not for what was being said, but what they were yellin at behind the speaker.

He could faintly make out what he figure was Ward's voice, it sounded demanding, and Morse recognized the attitude from boot camp

so he switched on his com and said.

what the hell is goin on up there.

<tag Front marines

he knew they werent under attack yet, but he figured they were yellin about somethin

Jesus, can you believe these guys, there about to get out a the shit, and all they can do is yell at each other

<tag Barricade marines
Last edited by Morse on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:52 pm

"Yes sir." Ward said.

It's not like he could help it. When he had a bad feeling, he was usually right. It was a curse, not a gift. It had plagued him since he was a child and if Robo had been there, he'd have stuck up for him and his 'bad feelings'. Though, Ward was never one to argue with a lieutenant. He only hoped for once in his entire life, his bad feelings were just that, bad feelings. Last thing they needed was for their operation to become SNAFU.
Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:30 pm

[quote=""Morse""]he knew they werent under attack yet, but he figured they were yellin about somethin Jesus, can you believe these guys, there about to get out a the shit, and all they can do is yell at each other
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:06 am

[quote=""Erika""]
"You know the 2 animals, my dear... Jerome is a clown and Ward behave like he wanted to show us that he knows more than anybody'else... I think that he wants to show us that he has a penis longer than anybody else..." said Erika to Morse without using the tactical C2 system.
[/quote]

Morse imediatly began laughing

Ha, Ha ha, so true. Ward's doing all he can to show he knows more then the rest of us, and Jeromes bein his ussual comical self. The two shouldn't be in the same room for more then 2 minutes at a time.

<tag Erika

It was the standard situation, it'd been the same all through bootcamp. Ward showin off his advanced knowledge, or taken control of a situation. He was just to much of a trooper for the tastes of everyone else.

Even though Erika had a smile on her face, he knew that she wasn't doin so hot on the inside, and in more ways then one. Morse knew what he would have to do soon, and he didn't want to think about it. Tellin a CO about something like what he knew about a friend, its not soemthin he wanted to do

But he knew Erika understood that he'd have to do it. No use in everyone findin out on there own after its to late.

Hopefully we don't get dragged into Ward's shit like before right

<tag erika
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Dire Wolf » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am

Sgt_Cartwright wrote:Ward then opened another private channel to Schrodder.

"Remind me to joke the living hell out of our radio guy when we get back. You can join in too. It'll be just like boot, buddy." Ward whispered, yet again making sure no one would hear him.
Erik chuckled a little and opened up a p2p(point to point ((private))) channel "I think I will watch and laugh a bit, if he gets angry he might sic his Ninja clan after us" he chuckled a bit more and overheard Erika.

Erika wrote: "I think that he wants to show us that he has a penis longer than anybody else..."
Schrodder normally wasnt one for barging in on conversations, but he had to this time. He tapped Erika on the shoulder and spoke loud enough for the Medic and the Smartgunner to hear, he was sure to not speak through the p2p channel to Ward. "He should stop trying, my girl friend is convinced that my dad was part horse." He chuckled a bit and went back to searching for any inhuman bastard stupid enough to try and assault his barricade.
Hans Steiner

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:10 am

Jerome heard the Lt and quicken his pace with the group. Damn ward all he do is brag like he is always right even if i am in the middle of the pack a damn xeno could just popped up below me and take me.

"Yes sir Lt"

PFC J.Hor
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 am

[quote=""Dire Wolf""] Schrodder normally wasnt one for barging in on conversations, but he had to this time. He tapped Erika on the shoulder and spoke loud enough for the Medic and the Smartgunner to hear, he was sure to not speak through the p2p channel to Ward. "He should stop trying, my girl friend is convinced that my dad was part horse." He chuckled a bit and went back to searching for any inhuman bastard stupid enough to try and assault his barricade.[/quote]

Erika laughed of a nervous laugh... she was very nervous and this humor helped her to stay focused and calm down a little.

"I think that when everything is over I need to talk to the Lt... what do you think Morse?"

Last edited by Erika on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Morse thought about that for a second

all that went through his head was Jacko, the Australian from bootcamp that wound up "killing himself"

I don't know if we need the Lt. gettin involved in all this, he's got enough shit to deal with alreadly i figure. Lets just try to keep this from turnin into another Jacko story, you remember Jacko from boot right

<tag Erika

Jacko flipped out in boot and had tried to kill all the other Marines, and wound up killin himself in the process

But Morse also didn't want to talk to the Lt. about this, because he didn't want Erika gettin into any more trouble. Because as it stood, she was already in enough trouble, or atleast she would be soon, when Morse talked to him
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”