Turn 14 Hell hath no Fury Like a Woman Scorned

The 6th campaign.
gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Sun May 11, 2008 5:11 pm

"Hey Ward i dun mind helping morse on carrying sam, but in the mean time lets move out"

OOC: you guys are posting way to fast even erika haven't post
img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sun May 11, 2008 5:14 pm

"Nah. I am good. Just lock it up and don't complain. If you have something to say, make sure it is tactical and relevent. I'm just bringing comedic relief and I'm not saying stuff to the whole platoon. Do not usher us to move out and all. We already are and that's up to Sarge and El-Tee to give us specific orders. Alright? You're a private just like me." Ward said, trying to help out the young Marine.

He was amazed at what he knew. And these speeches that would somehow come out of him. That 'born leader' stuff just never went away inside of him. Probably for the better, but he was only an E-1 with little command responsibility unless some new guy joined the unit. Time in paygrade was always valued to him. He grinned at that thought. A boot senior to a boot. What a hell he'd bring on that FNG. But, whatever. He focused on the mission at hand, as he really needed to.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

gunstealler
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by gunstealler » Sun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Jerome can't wait to get the shit out.While helping morse with sam they(me and morse) moved out, Jerome said"Hey do you know wad was in their blood it seems like acid"

img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 428yb2.png[/img]
PFC J.Hor
3rd Div. 2nd Reg. 8th Platoon Cue Balls
Radio Operator
been to hell and back

"game over man game over" hudson my idol

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sun May 11, 2008 5:35 pm

"Let's see, because Sarge told us it was acidic. Hint, hint! And the winner is, WARD!" Ward said, bursting out into laughter, making it a bit harder to carry Winter.

"Whoops... sorry buddy, almost dropped ya. That would have been.. funny as hell!" Ward said, chuckling.

He loved being a slight comedian. Even if he was in a hostile situation like this. Ward then saw the body of Dirk and his smile was gone. He remembered that could be him. It should have been him. Sadly, that was not the case. Ward knew it had affected Roberts' and he wanted to know how well he knew Dirk. The man seemed to have a troubled past, though that was just his observation from the way the man carried himself. He sympathized for the man.

Ward remained serious now. He was not going to joke... as much as it lightened spirits, he could not. The thought of being the next corpse on the ground was on the forefront of his mind.
Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sun May 11, 2008 7:27 pm

[quote=""gunstealler""]Jerome can't wait to get the shit out.While helping morse with sam they(me and morse) moved out, Jerome said"Hey do you know wad was in their blood it seems like acid"

[/quote]

I dont know what the hell that shit is, its my job to know what your made of, not what they are, and also my job to hold your guts in, while you guys rip out theirs.

<tag jerome

Morse felt the stretcher shake. It was all as a result of Ward's jokin around, granted, Morse did find it funny, it was just gettin a slight bit hard to hold Winters broken ass up. But he kept moving forward. He just needed to get outa this place, and get winter into the medical to fix him up

Ward, stop bein such, just cus Jeromes a bit slower then some of us, doesnt mean he's stupid, he's just one of God's "special" little people

<tag ward, or jerome
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sun May 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Tyler began to move up again with his squad, with the pulse rifle he took from Dirk at the ready. Luckily, he found two clips of 10mm ammunition for the rifle. It wasn't much, but it was better than trying to fend the xenos off with a VP-70.

Continuing down the corridor, he kept an eye on his motion tracker and his surroundings. There was no telling when the xenos would return.

He looked over at Morrison's men, once again talking out loud. "Guys, cut the chatter. You'll just attract the xenos"

OOC: Jocke, my character picked up dirk's pulse rifle a before your post. Also, he only has a VP-70 left so I think it'd be best to put it in his hands.

Also, PR, not sure if this is power gaming, but since nobody replied to my requests for ammo, I just assumed that I found 2 spare clips. If this is power gaming, I'll edit the post.
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sun May 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Erika was in a second state while fighting... something in her just focused upon the survival of the humans against such aliens.

Now she kinda of awakened and looked around... she looked for Dirk... a bad feeling arised in her and she asked "Where is Dirk?"

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Sun May 11, 2008 10:14 pm

Fox looked at Dirk before he died. It flashed before his eyes as an explosion went off engulfing fox's legs. He dropped to his knees before jamming a morphine filled syringe into his thigh and injecting a small amount its contents. Fox staggered back to his knees. He used the quick release on his smartgun and stumbled over to Dirks body. He fell to his knees. He looked around his body and found his dog tag and picked them up and gripped them tight in his hand.

"I will avenge you brother. Never forget you." Fox pulled his demo kit out and began to place up explosives before they would leave for an evacuation. After he set the demo kit he looked over at the medic.
Tyler Ishizawa wrote:"Everybody alright? Who needs medical attention?".
"I need medical. I can barely walk."
-= Tag Tyler

"Dugan, I have disobeyed your orders and layed the demo kit. I am willing to accept court marshall when we return home."
-=Tag Dugan=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sun May 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Morse heard Fox, he wondered why the hell they could get outa there without anymore problems

but if Fox couldnt walk that was a problem

Morse stopped

Ward, hold up, Fox is fucked, someone else's gonna have to drive the limo
<tag Tyler

Morse slowly set down the strecher.

Someone, take my place on holdin the strech

<tag anyone who will hold the strecher

Morse then moved quickly down to Fox

Alright Fox lets see whats up with your legs, and for the record, Im the medic, not Tyler

He began to examine Fox's leg. There wasnt an overly severe amount of damage done. It was easy to assess what was wrong, his burns were a bit worse then everyone elses, and he hadn't put water on them like the others with the burns.

Morse gave him a shot a morphine, and poored a small bit of water on the burns. The acid had stopped for the most part, but the extra water was just a precautionary measure. He took a quick blood sample, and had it analized. Just like everyone else, adrenaline was flowing at normal rates.

Well, Fox, the acid just went deep into your legs, cuttin a few nerves and probably hittin the bone a bit. You'll be fine if we can get your ass outa here, and to medical. I'll get you a nice spot next to Sam over there.

<tag Fox

Were gonna have to carry Fox outa here. Who wants to do that

<tag anyone who will carry Fox out
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sun May 11, 2008 10:41 pm

"Great..." Ward said.

"Yo, Shrodder... help me drive the limo. You get to be the new driver." Ward said, chuckling.

He was hating this more and more. His first mission was a FUBAR one. Though, most of the veterans there might have just considered it SNAFU. He just wanted to get back on the Costaguana and get some well deserved rest. Hopefully they'd head to Earth for some R&R.
Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sun May 11, 2008 10:45 pm

OOC: thanks for do not reading my posts...
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sun May 11, 2008 10:47 pm

"Dirk is dead, in case you have not been paying attention. Now let's get the hell outta here. You wanna help me carry Winter, Hoffman or should Schrodder do it?" Ward inquired, awaiting for someone to help him carry the man.

Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sun May 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Erika fainted.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Sun May 11, 2008 11:06 pm

"God damn it... someone wake Hoffman up!" Ward said, he was pissed now.

He could not believe how stupid and FUBAR this mission was. It was getting on his nerves. He glanced over at the sergeant and lieutenant.

"El-Tee, this shit is Fucked Up Beyond All Reason." Ward said, stating the obvious.

He was sick of getting bullshitted. He just wanted to get back to the Costagauna, yet it seemed everyone else wanted to make that harder on them. Extremely harder on them.
Private J. Ward
3/2, 8th Platoon

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by - JR - » Mon May 12, 2008 12:39 am

Erika wrote:Erika fainted.
Sgt_Cartwright wrote:"God damn it... someone wake Hoffman up!" Ward said, he was pissed now.
Jonsson, still silent, walked over to where Erika had fallen to the floor. She wasn't much over 150 pounds, and he lifted her up fairly easily and shifted her over his shoulder. Her massive gun, however, was another story, and he had neither the space nor the strength to bring it along as well. Leaving it behind for someone else, possibly someone running low on ammunition to pick up, he leaned forward under her weight and walked back over to Morrison.

They needed out of there now, they could try to wake up PFC Hoffman when they got to a more defensible position, and after the medics had a better chance to deal with Winter and the other more serious injuries. Though he had been misted with acid and looked a bloody mess, Jonsson thought to himself, as he caught another glance of Dirk's headless body over the lieutenant's shoulder, not for the first time, 'never get hit.. I never get hit..'
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”