Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

The 6th campaign.
Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Jocke » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Dugan wrote:"Morrison you were the last person I was expecting to see down here. You came within a few seconds of being bbq'd! What in Gods name are you and your men doing down here?"

Morrison spat out a disgusting yellowish glob of saliva and dip before he answering: "Reinforcements. What's it look like to you, Simovic?"

Morrison then turned to the FNG Ward, with a amused smirk on his face; "I am currently not at liberty to discuss that fully. But since you're here, I'll tell you anyway- big nasty 'ol roaches as big as you and me. They're aggressive too, so if you see something with more then one thumb per hand, or with a tail, just light it up Marine." Morrison said, scratching his chin.

Morrison then motioned for his batch of Marines to stay close to him, and then moved himself closer to the original group, ensuring that everyone could hear him, before he starting barking out what he had to say: "Awright Marines, lissen up! We are leaving!" Morrison's voice echoed in the tunnel "Smooth and by the numbers. Just stay frosty- and disperse ammo between fireteams. Pitt, you and yours take point. Me and the FNG's will hold up the rear. Questions?" Morrison looked around the group of Marines as he spat at the tunnel floor again.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Dirk finished his cigaret and tossed on the ground. He got another and lit it with his battered zippo

"Roger that sir. Second has the point." Dirk said as he turned to his squad.

"Ok guy, you heard the man. Rest time is over. We are moving out. I'll take point for now. Fox on my left Tyler on my right Jonson at the rear. Tyler, Keep an eye on the tracker. Lets go" Dirk said as he started to walk to the door to engineering watching the corners and roof for movment

(OOC ROLL sense danger and find hidden objects)
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dugan » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:13 pm

Jocke wrote:
Morrison spat out a disgusting yellowish glob of saliva and dip before he answering: "Reinforcements. What's it look like to you, Simovic?"
"Well I wasn't made aware of this, so forgive me if I'm a little surprised to see you down here. So much for USCM intelligence eh?"
Jocke wrote: "Awright Marines, lissen up! We are leaving!" Morrison's voice echoed in the tunnel "Smooth and by the numbers. Just stay frosty- and disperse ammo between fireteams. Pitt, you and yours take point. Me and the FNG's will hold up the rear. Questions?"

"First Squad will follow Second. Morrison what's the plan, continue the sweep for the MIA's?"
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:32 pm

Roberts recognized some of the recruits as the men he had trained by fighting against in war-games. When Morrison gave the order to move out, Eric nodded silently, raising his pistol again. He fell in line with the rest of First Squad. For some reason, seeing his old Lieutenant had made him feel safe, if only for a moment. He leaned over to Simovic. "Sergeant, what about our guys? Are we leaving them?"
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Hunk » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Fox looked at Dirk and then Dugan. "Now that orders changed. I request permission to plant this bag of goodies." Fox did not look suprised that reinforcements had showed up without notice. It was kinda erie. He moved over to the left.
-=Tag Morrison=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dire Wolf » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Schrodder looked at the marines of the Easy Eights.... they looked like they had been to hell and back twice, and dropping all of their ammo along the way. His gaze then shifted to his own combat webbing, full of magazines. He gave each of the marines who were toatin' a '41 a fresh mag, Erik didnt have many left after that but those guys could shoot a whole lot better than he could.

He also gave a few spare pistol magazines to a guy who had nothin' more than a VP-70. He had an extremely thick German accent "You can do more with those rifles than I can." He also kept his tone as respectful as humanly possible, he was after all one of the Fuckin' New Guys.

Hans Steiner

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Corporal Roberts put his pistol into it's holster as he took the extra ammo from the reinforcement marine who offered it to him. He jammed one into the makeshift cast Quinn had whipped up to go on his left arm. He loaded the others into his belt. "Easy access," he chuckled to the new guy. "And thanks, hope I won't need it." He pulled the pistol back out.

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Dirk too the mag and put it into his almost empty holder.

"Thanks. Its Schrodder right? Just watch the guys that have been fighting these bastards for a while. You'll do fine" Dirk said with the cigaret still in his mouth
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:05 pm

Tyler went up to dirk's right, while calling out to everybody as the marines moved.

"Hey, anybody got an extra fuel reservoir? I'm almost all out on my current one!".

"Nice to see ya Erika. And Jerome, don't get too cocky, these fuckers come out and get you when you least expect it".

While he waited to see if anybody had an extra reservoir, he kept an eye on his tracker to see if he could spot anything, while the marines walked down the hall. The little break had been a welcome relief, but it was only a matter of time before they ran into some more xenos.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Sgt_Cartwright
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Sgt_Cartwright » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:14 pm

"What up, Tyler? Long time no see, man." Ward said, smiling.

Ward then returned to seriousness. He began observing the corridor ahead. He had the feeling something was watching them, though he may have just been paranoid. This was his first real operation and he was NOT about to botch it. The veterns knew what they were doing and he would follow them. He made sure his weapon was loaded properly and would not jam, then moved up to Pitt's position.

"Pitt, right? I'll hang with you guys, if ya don't mind. See anything?" Ward said, still observing the darkness.

These were the Easy Eights, and despite his nervousness, he knew he was on good hands. Even for an FNG.

"Yo, Shrodder, I got a nickname for Robo. FUNGUS. It means Fuck You New Guy, U Suck!" Ward said, chuckling.

In reality, all the guys that the lieutenant brought along were FNGs. He really had not room to insult, but it was his friend and he would just take it as a friendly jesture. Ward then returned to seriousness yet again. He needed to cut down the chatter. But, he had one last thing to say.

"Roger that, El-Tee. Can do. Lookin' forward to stompin' on some bugs! Oorah!" That would be the last time he spoke unless directly spoken to.

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/ ... fmedal.gif[/img]
Private J. Ward
0311: Rifleman
3/2, 8th Platoon
U.S. Colonial Marine Corps

Dire Wolf
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dire Wolf » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:06 pm

Erik looked Roberts straight in the eye and said "Your welcome, I hope you wont either." he looked at Dirk and said "Wilco, monkey see, monkey do." he smiled. After that he fell back to the rear and looked at Ward and chuckled a little "haha, yeah, at first I thought it was the stuff on his foot, you know, how his feet always smell like shit after he takes his boots off?"

After letting his guard down for a short time talking to Ward he realized that he was in a particularly deadly situation with 6 marines, all of which were better than he was, had been takin' by these... giant...roaches? No, that couldnt be right.... "giant roaches?" he mumbled. "umm..... sir? Is there anything that we should know about these.... giant roaches?"

Hans Steiner

Morse
Captain

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Morse » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Ward, a year outa boot and you still never shut the fuck up, your still new here to, so dont be to big of a prick
Morse said laughing,

<tag ward

He didnt want to move to far forward, these bug's could hop out from anywhere.

So he moved to Wards right and held his weapon in a firing position, and got ready for the incoming

<tag anyone
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Erika » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:15 pm

Sgt_Cartwright wrote: "Pitt, right? I'll hang with you guys, if ya don't mind. See anything?" Ward said, still observing the darkness.
Erika frowned when she heard this. This guy was under the command of Lcpl Pitt. Hierarchy is an exact science it is not a matter of miding...

"this guy is weird. I am happy not to be in his squad" Erika thought

Erika had quit her job as top model to avoid people to much full of himself...

"Anyway, it is not timeto be phylosophical, we have an ennemy and a dangerous one... otherwise Tyler and Dirk would not look like that... more than 5 fingers...gosh we are fighting some non human creatures.." Erika thought

Erika smiled to gather all her courage. She followed her unit as ordered with her M56 ready... she blushed when she thought at the name she gave to it... Her DP was ready.

(roll perception of danger and motion tracker)
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Sgt_Cartwright wrote:
"Pitt, right? I'll hang with you guys, if ya don't mind. See anything?" Ward said, still observing the darkness.

Dirk looked at Ward for a moment. This kid wanted to be in the shit fast. Well, he'll get his wish faster than he knew. Dirk thought

"Tell ya what Ward, go talk to the L T first. If he oks it take rear beside Jonnson." Dirk said in a low tone
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 13 Down the Tunnels

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu May 01, 2008 12:35 am

Eric looked back at the new guys. He made up in his mind that they weren't going to lose anymore men. Two of his three men were probably dead, and he wasn't going to lose another anyone. He had lost count of how many men had died, and didn't even know how many notches to put in his shoulder plate. He would figure out later if he lived. He said a very short prayer in his head to get the new guys back safe, without taking his eyes off the darkness.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - False Cross Campaign”