Turn 8

The 5th campaign.
StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 8

Post by StConstantine » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:56 am

"I'm going with you guys on foot, never been a fan of the insides of those coffins..." he grinned and scratched his stubble "I'll lead from the front when we get there though, as a leader should!" he spat and motioned for the marines to move out
"Sure thing boss" Con said "just dont get to far ahead or my next field promotion might be taking over your job."

PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 8

Post by Dugan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm

"Ok first squad gear up, Johnsson your the squads eyes and ears so watch that motion tracker and report any movement ASAP. Load up your grenade launcher with M40 HE rounds in case we have to punch a hole through. If we encounter any armour don't forget you have your SADAR.

Simovic loaded 4 HE rounds into his M41A and cocked it.

"Roberts your gonna be point so keep behind second squad, watch your spacing though I don't want any bunching up, Johnsson will be following behind you and me behind him".

Simovic waited for first Squad led by Bojan to move out and then shouted over the rumble of the APC engines "First Squad Move out".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 8

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:01 pm

Dirk moved next to Cpl Kahn, keeping on the alert with his smartgun at the ready. He finished his cigaret and crushed it under his boot as they went on. Pulling out his can of dip he put in a large pinch and then put the can away.

Cutting a quick look at Cpl Kahn he wondered what kind of leader he was. He didn't get much of a chance to see him in action in the last deployment. In fact, Dirk thought, He had hooked up with his unit in time for the last stand and a quick withdraw.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 8

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]"Roberts your gonna be point so keep behind second squad, watch your spacing though I don't want any bunching up, Johnsson will be following behind you and me behind him".

[/quote]

"Yes Sir!"

He moved up to the position he was ordered to move to. "Jonsson, cover me."
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

- JR -
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Turn 8

Post by - JR - » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:24 am

At Dugan's command, Jonsson fell into step behind him without a word. His motion tracker at the ready, he seemed deeply focused on it and his surroundings. At Robert's statement, he moved his concentration and rifle barrel in that direction.
Sergeant Sara Wang - Communications Chief

Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat
Professional Biologist, Engineer
Proficient in Vehicle & Computer Operation & Repair
...Acceptable Marskmanship

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 8

Post by Apachetear » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:58 am

[quote=""StConstantine""]
"I'm going with you guys on foot, never been a fan of the insides of those coffins..." he grinned and scratched his stubble "I'll lead from the front when we get there though, as a leader should!" he spat and motioned for the marines to move out
"Sure thing boss" Con said "just dont get to far ahead or my next field promotion might be taking over your job."

[/quote]

"Over my dead body!" Grinned Jacob, "Of course, that's kinda the point isn't it!" Laughing he fell into place and unslung his pulse rifle

"Let's GO Marines!"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 8

Post by AstroBoy » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:01 am

Bojan opened the APC door and led second squad into the village with 1st squad bringing up the rear. His rifle at the ready, he looked around to see what was around.
William Jones

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”