Turn 6

The 5th campaign.
Pale Rider
Major

Turn 6

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:10 am

Date: May 21, 2080
Time: 2210

The courtyard was flooded with a bright blue light as double doors swing inward. The air seems to shimmer as the cold vapors refract the light. The marine's nightvision has been shattered by the sudden appearance of the unearthly light.

A shadow forms in the light, stepping toward them, as their retinas adjust to the light a tall bulbous shape begins to take shape. A soft voice with a feminine quality to it floats from out of the shadows:

"Greetings kind sirs, won't you please come inside out of the cold?" A gust of icy wind whips past, it's breathe sending tendrils of cold fire into the lungs of the marines.

Stepping to the side the figure motions the group forward. "The warden is awaiting your command team in the library sirs. The remainder of your group is welcome to spread out within the staff lounge. Simply follow the yellow line to the left."

As marine's file past the shadowy form and the light is no longer behind the figure, they are greeted by a male figure who stands approximate 2.5 meters tall. He is garbed in a long flowing robes, dyed a soft blue.

The lobby is walled in a local wood that has a reddish hue to it and reflects the light. The floor has been polished to a high glossy sheen. Pictures line the walls in the lobby and down the two halls. A red square in the center of the room outlined in yellow; the yellow lines trailed off down the left corrider, disappearing around the far corner.

GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 6

Post by Hunk » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 pm

Fox shivered in the cold but didn't let it get to him. His grip grew tighter as the light blinded him more and more. Taking a breath that was muzzled by his freezing lips, smoke came out along with a gesture of pain in his lungs. He dropped the menthol cig and stepped on it, sending ashes all over his right boot. Fox helled himself close together trying to forget the coldness, which he successfully done by drawing all of his attention to the greeter as they followed into the building with nice decor, he shook his last shiver off when he entered the building and followed in close.Fox waited until the commanders were designated to go to the library before taking a seat in the lobby.

" Hey Dirk almost freezed my nips off that the girls love." Fox chuckled with his chatter teeth, feeling happy that he made the verbal attack on Dirk first by mocking him.
-=Tag Dirk=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 6

Post by Corporal Hicks » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:17 am

As Eric walks by the woman, he nods, and says, "thank you ma'am."

He breathes deep as he enters the lobby, glad to be out of the cold. He looks around, then sits in a chair in the lobby.

"Glad I'm not in charge." he says to nobody in particular, helmet covering up his eyes. "Dirk, wake me up if anything happens, I'm gonna catch a little sleep if I can."
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 6

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:05 pm

The cold bit into Dirk's exposed skin. His hands and face had gone numb. Putting the cigaret to his lips he inhaled deeply, feeling a small bit of heat from the cigaret and the smoke that filled his lungs. Just then Dirk was blinded by a light that seemed to make the ice in the air come alive.
" Hey Dirk almost freezed my nips off that the girls love." Fox chuckled with his chatter teeth, feeling happy that he made the verbal attack on Dirk first by mocking him.
-=Tag Dirk=-
Dirk smiled. He looked over at Fox"Well maybe when you become a man and can grow some hair anywhere but on that ugly head of yours you would be ok."

A shadow forms in the light, stepping toward them, as their retinas adjust to the light a tall bulbous shape begins to take shape. A soft voice with a feminine quality to it floats from out of the shadows:

"Greetings kind sirs, won't you please come inside out of the cold?" A gust of icy wind whips past, it's breathe sending tendrils of cold fire into the lungs of the marines.

Stepping to the side the figure motions the group forward. "The warden is awaiting your command team in the library sirs. The remainder of your group is welcome to spread out within the staff lounge. Simply follow the yellow line to the left."
By the time his eyes cleared they were already invited into the colony. Moveing forward Dirk watched the officers and NCOs move off to the libary as he and the rest of the Marines moved into the staff lounge.
"Glad I'm not in charge." he says to nobody in particular, helmet covering up his eyes. "Dirk, wake me up if anything happens, I'm gonna catch a little sleep if I can."
"No problem sir. Would you like me to get your news paper and a brandy for you while Fox rubs your feet, you asshole?" Dirk said while smileing at his friend. Then he lit another cigaret with the one he already had lit. He crushed out the old one on his boot and put it in his pocket. Then he sat down leaned back and waited.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Turn 6

Post by Dugan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:13 pm

Simovic moved onto the lift with his squad and was quickly joined by the rest of the platoon. The lift trundled down and when it came to rest at the courtyard they moved to the main doors.

[quote=""Pale Rider""]
The courtyard was flooded with a bright blue light as double doors swing inward. The air seems to shimmer as the cold vapors refract the light. The marine's nightvision has been shattered by the sudden appearance of the unearthly light.

Stepping to the side the figure motions the group forward. "The warden is awaiting your command team in the library sirs. The remainder of your group is welcome to spread out within the staff lounge. Simply follow the yellow line to the left." [/quote]

Simovic squinted trying to make out what had spoken to them (O.O.C knowledge roll to see if he knows what it is).

[quote=""Pale Rider""]

As marine's file past the shadowy form and the light is no longer behind the figure, they are greeted by a male figure who stands approximate 2.5 meters tall. He is garbed in a long flowing robes, dyed a soft blue.

The lobby is walled in a local wood that has a reddish hue to it and reflects the light. The floor has been polished to a high glossy sheen. Pictures line the walls in the lobby and down the two halls. A red square in the center of the room outlined in yellow; the yellow lines trailed off down the left corrider, disappearing around the far corner.

[/quote]

"Ok first squad you hang around here, but remember we're guests so don't abuse the hospitality".

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]
"No problem sir. Would you like me to get your news paper and a brandy for you while Fox rubs your feet, you asshole?" Dirk said while smileing at his friend. Then he lit another cigaret with the one he already had lit. He crushed out the old one on his boot and put it in his pocket. Then he sat down leaned back and waited.[/quote]

Passing Dirk an ashtray "And that includes using ashtrays Private"

With that Simovic followed the 'figure' into the library.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 6

Post by Apachetear » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:16 pm

Filing in towards the library, Jacob looked around at the place he was in. Noticing the tall man in the robes he smiled and nodded.

Rubbing his eyes with thumb and forefinger he waited for the LT to move up into the library so he could follow him.
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn 6

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:34 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]
"Ok first squad you hang around here, but remember we're guests so don't abuse the hospitality".

Passing Dirk an ashtray "And that includes using ashtrays Private"

With that Simovic followed the 'figure' into the library.[/quote]

Dirk took the ashtray. "Thanks Cpl Simovic. Don't worry about us, we wont break anything" He said with a grin

"Hay Fox. Is it true you got excited when you found out we were comeing to a Penal Colony?"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 6

Post by Hunk » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:31 am

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]"Hay Fox. Is it true you got excited when you found out we were comeing to a Penal Colony?"
[/quote]

Fox looked at Dirk with a smile and spoke up. Hey Dirk, you said penal and by the way, why do you have to judge another mans face huh? Checking me out or something?"Fox lit up laughing.He bumped Dirks ashtray to see if he would spill ashes,as he thought up of another lame joke to see Dirks reaction to it." You know you shouldn't smoke.Its not healthy for you." He lit up a rolled menthol cig and blew a stream of smoke towards dirk. When he meet the eyes of Eric, he grew silent and fierce,giving Eric a dead look.Unease sided within fox, he didn't know when he was gonna get another gun pulled into his face, so he just kept his gun in proper place. Ready to use it as quickly as possible.Fox kept an eye on Ericas he took a seat in the lobby. Not making himself comfortable but just enough to rest his legs for a bit.

-=Tag Eric, and Dirk=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn 6

Post by Corporal Hicks » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:24 pm

[quote=""Hunk""]When he meet the eyes of Eric, he grew silent and fierce,giving Eric a dead look.Unease sided within fox, he didn't know when he was gonna get another gun pulled into his face, so he just kept his gun in proper place. Ready to use it as quickly as possible.Fox kept an eye on Ericas he took a seat in the lobby. Not making himself comfortable but just enough to rest his legs for a bit.

-=Tag Eric, and Dirk=-[/quote]

Eric sighed and stood up, it was time to set things straight. He walked towards Fox, hands hanging at his sides. "Hey Fox, I'm sorry about what happened, I wasn't myself. I panicked and lost it. I hope we can keep this from getting out of hand until the mission is over."

ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 6

Post by AstroBoy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:07 am

Bojan headed to the library accompanying the rest of the command with a keen look on his face. He wondered what sort of books a penal colony would have.
William Jones

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”