Turn Two - Two Day Pass

The 5th campaign.
Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:29 am

[quote=""Hunk""]He opened the door hastily so no one inside could see him as Fox slid against the wall. Rolling an empty beer bottle in the room Fire in the hole!, pretending it was a grenade he came charging in, but slipped on the bottle while coming in. He fell onto his back sliding and hit his head into the wall.

Owww that hurt.Hoping that it would cheer up Eric, but messed it up cause he was tipsy. He paused for a moment an opened his second bottle of beer and began to drink, while he was laying on the ground.By the way that hurt.
[/quote]

Eric's face lit up with a smile as he laughed at Fox's fall. "Hey Jackal. How was the club?" he said with forced enthusiasm. He appeared to be trying his best to look happy.
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 am

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]Eric's face lit up with a smile as he laughed at Fox's fall. "Hey Jackal. How was the club?" he said with forced enthusiasm. He appeared to be trying his best to look happy.
[/quote]

Fox helled his finger out signaling one second, he chugged the rest of the beer he had. Ehh, i skipped the club to come hang out with you,and uhh call that floor over there to sleep on! He blinked and looked up. From the lights glare created a image of a Xenomorph crawling down the wall. He sumersaulted and got ready to shatter his beer battle into a improvised knife. He looked back and it was gone.It was his imagination that had played him like a sucker.Taking a deep breathe. Flashbacks are a killer.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:26 am

[quote=""Hunk""]Fox helled his finger out signaling one second, he chugged the rest of the beer he had. Ehh, i skipped the club to come hang out with you,and uhh call that floor over there to sleep on! He blinked and looked up. [/quote]

"Oh, you didn't have to do tha-"
From the lights glare created a image of a Xenomorph crawling down the wall. He sumersaulted and got ready to shatter his beer battle into a improvised knife. He looked back and it was gone.It was his imagination that had played him like a sucker.Taking a deep breathe. Flashbacks are a killer.
"Yeah, you're not fu- ...not ...kidding." He blinked at almost slipping into saying the F word. The room he was in had faded away for a second, and he was lost in a field of rubble, and he was sweating from the smoke on his face. He was searching for something beneath the charred remains. Then he was back. "I.. wierd.. just had one too..." he shut his eyes, trying hard to keep composed. 'Not Real' he told himself, but he knew it was. A tear ran down his face, and he bit down on his cheek. The acid scars on his face contorted, and he felt blood rush out of his cheek, and Fox saw blood seeping out of the wound on the outside. He had bitten all the way through his cheek.

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Atypicalkiller » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:48 pm

You can by me a bottle at the club and maybe a dance with a girl. Least you can do after wrecking one of my APC's. After that you might just be out of the shithole you are in. Especially after a few months of KP and Latrine duty

"Look at you " Khan laughed " you never change huh well how about that dance" he said patting his buddy on the back. " I heard they promoted you again...damned fools " he said with a smile " get this I got one too this country is doomed" he laughed again.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:18 pm

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]"Yeah, you're not fu- ...not ...kidding." He blinked at almost slipping into saying the F word. The room he was in had faded away for a second, and he was lost in a field of rubble, and he was sweating from the smoke on his face. He was searching for something beneath the charred remains. Then he was back. "I.. wierd.. just had one too..." he shut his eyes, trying hard to keep composed. 'Not Real' he told himself, but he knew it was. A tear ran down his face, and he bit down on his cheek. The acid scars on his face contorted, and he felt blood rush out of his cheek, and Fox saw blood seeping out of the wound on the outside. He had bitten all the way through his cheek.
[/quote]

Fox starred there for a minute, at Eric biting threw his cheek. He went over to the towel rack and grabbed a towel. He tossed it to Eric. One second. He opened the door and peeked his head out, and looked down both the hallways before grabbing the case of beer he had bought from the store on his way here. You're gonna have a drink man, we only have another day left of our vacation. So enjoy life while you still can. He looked into Erics eyes with sincerity. Opened the case and put some beers out on the table, and opened one. Letting the foam coming out, he slirped it up.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Dirk walked into the strip club with a big smile on his face. The bar was the first stop for him as he watched the topless beauties dance on stage. He sat and ordered a tequila and a beer. Downing the shot quickly he turned to the stage and watched the girls work. After two more shots he was feeling good and the women were looking better.Then it hit him He heard voices on the com he wasn't wearing" This is it! Here they come" Sweat started to drip down his face. He wasn't in the club. " Oh shit. Con, are you seeing this?" He said as the queen crashed through the gate. Then the two worlds merged. The club was crawling with Xenos. Closeing his eyes tightly he reached shakeing hands to wipe the sweat out of his eyes. When he opened his eyes a Xeno was reaching for him. In one swift movement he had the Xenos hand and was ready to fight it as best as he could, hand to hand. Then just as quickly as the voices and the Xenos had come they were gone. He held a young arm in his tightly hand hand. Letting it go Dirk looked and saw the fear in her eyes. " I'm...Uh...I'm sorry" He managed. Dirk quickly left the club. He walked into a liquer store and got a bottle of Cabo Wabo Tequila and went back to the hotel room that Roberts had gotten for them.
When He walked in he saw that not only Roberts, who's mouth was bleeding, but Fox was there. He walked in,Lit a cigaret with his hands still shakeing, and sat down. "Can anyone join this party?" He asked them tring to sound upbeat "Becaust I brought some Tequila" He said as he held out the Cabo Wabo bottle
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:59 am

Eric didn't want the beer. He didn't know how to say it though. "Fox.. n-no, I don't want it. I really don't." he saw Dirk. "Come on in."

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:10 am

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]Eric didn't want the beer. He didn't know how to say it though. "Fox.. n-no, I don't want it. I really don't." he saw Dirk. "Come on in."[/quote]

Thats fine, i wont force you until im finished with this sentence.

Dirk restrain him,ill get a beer ready!
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:15 am

[quote=""Hunk""]Dirk restrain him,ill get a beer ready!
[/quote]

"Come on Eric. He wont shut up until you have one. Ok, I guess I wont shut up too" He said as he grabbed a beer and tossed ond to Eric
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 am

Eric was starting to feel threatened, like in a fight. He pulled the VP-70 out of the back of his pants where he had been hiding it, cocked it, and pointed it at Fox. "Restrain this!" he spat viciously. They could see in his eyes, that this wasn't Eric, he was not thinking straight.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:57 am

Fox came to a pause, this is the first time in his life that he would not expect something to be hostile. He had dropped his guard ever since he had gotten into the hotel. And for it to be shattered. Soberness completely hit him.

He had a flashback of that awful day that his Seal team had gotten wiped out. He was guarding rear when the scout of his group got killed by some silenced weapon. His other team mate caught the glare of the lens. He let out a burst towards the glare, thus taking out the sniper. They were quickly barraged with a .50 calibur. It dropped everyone but Fox cause he was in somewhat cover.Seconds later he turned around to be face to face with a desert eagle.Fox snapped out of it, bring him back to reality.

Fox had slid his hand out semi close to Erics throat, but dropped it forgetting that he put his knife away back in his locker.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:52 pm

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]Eric was starting to feel threatened, like in a fight. He pulled the VP-70 out of the back of his pants where he had been hiding it, cocked it, and pointed it at Fox. "Restrain this!" he spat viciously. They could see in his eyes, that this wasn't Eric, he was not thinking straight.[/quote]

"Damn it Eric, You stupid son of a bitch. Put that gun away. Haven't we seen enough blood?" Dirk shouted at Roberts to get his attention. " I swear to god Eric, you got two choices here. One, you give me that VP-70 Two, You shoot me. There aint no three. Now give me that gun Marine! NOW!" Dirk shouted as he moved his hand slowly towards the VP-70.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Corporal Hicks » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:08 pm

[quote=""Dirk Pitt""]"Damn it Eric, You stupid son of a bitch. Put that gun away. Haven't we seen enough blood?" Dirk shouted at Roberts to get his attention. " I swear to god Eric, you got two choices here. One, you give me that VP-70 Two, You shoot me. There aint no three. Now give me that gun Marine! NOW!" Dirk shouted as he moved his hand slowly towards the VP-70.
[/quote]

Eric's eyes dialated, and went back to normal. They could tell he was back. He moved his finger away from the trigger, and held the gun out to Dirk. "Wh- what's wrong with me..." he whispered. He leaned back in his chair and shut his eyes. "I'm so sorry..." Blood was running out of his mouth freely now, and it ran down his neck, into his Uniform, staining through the shirt. He sat motionless, with small lines of tears coming out of his closed eyes.

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn Two - Two Day Pass

Post by Hunk » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:19 pm

Fox didn't give any thought. He just grabbed the case and went out the door storming. If he stayed there any longer there would be trouble. The left the hotel through a back door, so no one would see him with the case opened. He sat in the darkest part of the ally way. Then began to drink a beer after beer until he got his buzz back up. he walked the back ally ways in a rage, drinking and kicking objects around in his path.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
8th platoon Squad 3

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Exigo Campaign”