Turn 7 Topside

The first delta dogs campaign. Terminated.
wrathboyne
Private

Turn 7 Topside

Post by wrathboyne » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Wrathboyne is stunned for several seconds...

The first words out of his mouth are....Damn..."Back this thing up...back up quick.." as his eyes scan the area for any movement.

He blurts out over the com, "The is Wrath, the milita has been wiped out and the farm is in ruins Repeat the milita has been wiped and the APC is a flaming wreck"

While waiting for a reply, Wrath turns to Jones, "I say we get the hell out of here!"
vt. James Wrathboyne
First Squad, "Hell Hounds", Medic
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 9th Platoon

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Apachetear » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:03 pm

[quote=""wrathboyne""]
He blurts out over the com, "The is Wrath, the milita has been wiped out and the farm is in ruins Repeat the milita has been wiped and the APC is a flaming wreck" [/quote]

"Do a quick search of the area and get back ASAP, report any findings, save any survivors...keep 'em alive until you know what's going on...after that it doesn't really matter does it...Don't get carried away - if what was there took out a squad. 2 Marines'll do sweet F.A, any contact and you get back to the APC quicksharp! It's not a ghost town then?"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 7 Topside

Post by StConstantine » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:15 pm

Hearing Honeysett Con, jumped up grabbed his rifle and cocked it. Not having heard what had been said on the comms Con automatically expected the worst.

"Whats going on?" He asked Honeysett, pulling out a buck shot grenade and sticking into the grenade launcher on his rifle

PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Apachetear » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 pm

[quote=""StConstantine""]Hearing Honeysett Con, jumped up grabbed his rifle and cocked it. Not having heard what had been said on the comms Con automatically expected the worst.

"Whats going on?" He asked Honeysett, pulling out a buck shot grenade and sticking into the grenade launcher on his rifle

[/quote]

"The milita's dead and the farmhouse is destroyed...They're gonna scan for survivors for information. After the information we can take 'em or leave 'em as far as I'm concerned - I don't need civs slowing us up. But we're gonna sit tight here and wait for them to get back with info, then we'll com into Morrisson - give 'em the sitrep and wait for orders." Said Jacob thoughtfully.

Scanning the view in front of him he chewed his lip considering the possibilities...

Switching the Comlink open to the other marines he coughed a deep chesty cough before continuing "Stay a bit more alert guys, I don't want us gettin' crept up on. When Bull 'n' Wrathboyne get back we're gonna get some eats, how does that sound?"

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

wrathboyne
Private

Turn 7 Topside

Post by wrathboyne » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:57 pm

Do a quick search of the area and get back ASAP, report any findings, save any survivors...keep 'em alive until you know what's going on...after that it doesn't really matter does it...Don't get carried away - if what was there took out a squad. 2 Marines'll do sweet F.A, any contact and you get back to the APC quicksharp! It's not a ghost town then?"

*forced breath*.....Wrath, says to himself at a whishper, "okay..just calm down...and take stock"

"Roger, we will take a quick look around for surviors and any intel." "Will report back in 15 mins."

Wrath, turns to Bull -- "Let's circle the farm in the APC and keep a sharp eye out for any movement one time before we go in any closer"

[Tag Bul]l

(Rollem Charles)
vt. James Wrathboyne

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by bull30548 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:08 am

"Sounds good Wrathboyne but I am in charge right now so." Stopping next to a dead body. "I want you to lean out and look over the body and then roll it over. I don't want you trying to determine cause of death I just want some video of one of the bodies. We will let Altair try to determine it. Oh and hold your breath in case I am not wrong. But I probably am since I don't think a group could toss a APC on it's side. After that we will go for a nice turn around the farm." Switching on the motion detector and radar on the APC's panels as well as the video recorders for the headcams. "Make it quick we will be a sitting duck here for the time it takes you to do this."

ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Pale Rider » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:09 am

As the APC rolls along to a stop beside the first of the militia bodies, Wrathboyne notices something peculiar about the extent of injuries and the distinct absence of blood. Each of the bodies is pulled apart limb from limb, and strewn about the place like a child having had a temper tantrum and torn their dolls all apart. Counting the number of militia shows that all but two are present and accounted for. As far as the Kreutz family a visual check does not turn any of them up. A more detailed search will be required it seems.
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

wrathboyne
Private

Turn 7 Topside

Post by wrathboyne » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:13 pm

Wrathboyne's fear begins to turn to anger as he obtains a short video of the dismembered militia corpse.

"Whoever did this deserves a slow death."

After circling the farm:

"According to my count, there are two militia missing and the family." "The buring APC could have one or two milita inside though."

"What next?"

[tag Bull]
vt. James Wrathboyne

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 7 Topside

Post by HeavyGlenn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:59 pm

Ronald kept watch and yawned loudly, he started to lose the intresst in guarding and soon were more studying the things around then looking for possible hostiles.
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Apachetear » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:30 pm

Code: Select all

[quote]"We've got a small situation down here and may need backup. Please be on stand by."[/quote]

"Standing by, define 'small situation' if you please!" Responded Jacob briefly.

Turning to the others by the entrance he commed in "gear up, we might need to be going down there soon - they've got a 'small situation'"

Jacob stood a little more alert and held his weapon tighter. He looked at some of the dried blood on it that hadn't been washed off by the rain from the last mission and then glanced down at his armour with it's dried blood faces, ash faces from the end of a cigarette, dents and scratches and wondered what would be said by any of the top brass should they pay his platoon a 'review'.

Remembering suddenly he commed in to Wrathboyne and Wrench

"Hurry it up you two, we're on standby to go down the hole now, and I want all of us to go down there or at least leave a few on standby - we're down too many men to go down and leave a guard at the moment, so quicksharp y'hear?" Jacob lit a cigarette and coughed - spitting a lump of phlegm to the floor he winced as his throat stung from the cough and the smoke, but continued to take another drag or few.

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 7 Topside

Post by HeavyGlenn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:56 pm

A soft beep came from Greens smartgun and then man looked down on his trusted gun, almost panicing at once, looking to Jacob and almost shouts his words. "Sir, I have movement, 22 meters and 86 centimeters, what are you orders"? He removed the safety and put his thumb at the buttom, ready to pour out the wrath of the smartgun upon the poor bastard what was 22 meters and 86 centimeters away, a drop of sweat rolled down Ronalds head, its been a while since he shot a bit, but hopefully it all sat in his head, and he prayed to the gods it wasnt a bug, cause if it was, he would shoot every bullet in his magazine and use the empty box of magazine itself to kill the thing...
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Apachetear » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:55 pm

[quote=""HeavyGlenn""] "Sir, I have movement, 22 meters and 86 centimeters, what are you orders"[/quote]

"Call A Warning, No reply in 5 seconds open fire! If it's moving too fucking quickly for it's own good, shoot regardless of warning!" Barked Jacob

Contact, this is it...wonder if it'll be a friendly or not. If it was then it should at least show itself and identify itself...Not sneak up like that!

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by bull30548 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 am

"First Wrath we are going to get closer to that APC so we can confirm the other miltia are in there. But before we go out there we are going to give our fly boys a call." Tuning up the high gain tranciever in the APC and turning up the encryption and the gain. "ABBOTT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OUT THERE?" Then turning down the volume he begins talking in normal tone. "Hello out there you guys hearing me at all? You are supposed to be on station or somewhere near this crater of the farm? You guys got an ETA on arrival we might have you reform to the other campsite. But that is up to the other bosses. Give them a call when you get a chance." Pulling the APC up next to the burning wreckage but far enough from the debris not to damage the functional APC. "So any theories I am fresh out of them." Getting up and turning on the APC's motion and radar sensore and turning them way up so perhaps we will hear it while we are out. Tugging down the fire extinguishers handing one the Wrath. "God I hate not knowing what the hell is going on." Opening the door and stepping out.
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 7 Topside

Post by HeavyGlenn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:53 am

As soon the order was said it was carried out, "This is the US Colonial Marines, stand up and show yourself with your hands in in the air now!" Screamed Ronald towards the spot where something stood, then he started to count.. 1.. 2 .. 3..
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 7 Topside

Post by Apachetear » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:05 am

[quote=""bull30548""]"First Wrath we are going to get closer to that APC so we can confirm the other miltia are in there. But before we go out there we are going to give our fly boys a call." [/quote]

Hearing the crackled reply Jacob commed back in calmly "Just an update, we have contact topside - Green's smartgun has locked onto something 22 metres away at last update, to be quite honest I don't give two shits about the militia or that family, it's our lives that are important at the moment y'understand?"

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Delta Dogs: First campaign”