Turn 10 Get Your Red Hot Xenos Here!

The joint campaign of the 8th and 9th platoons
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:19 am

"OK Roberts, halt the previous order and stop the APC until Bojan is aboard, then just head towards the doors for now, we may need to make a few more pickups"

Simovic then realised Morrison was still defending the wall. He spoke over his comms.

"Morrison whats going on, do you want us to retreat in the APCS, or stay here until the drop ships arive?"

Simovic heard Pitts confused comms message and spoke over his headset "Pitt, CPL Jones is already in the other APC, if you get orders to fallback he's your ride out of here"

Simovic then altered the turret to point at part of the wall, waiting on Morrisons order before he blasted it with plasma.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:37 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]
Simovic heard Pitts confused comms message and spoke over his headset "Pitt, CPL Jones is already in the other APC, if you get orders to fallback he's your ride out of here"

[/quote]

"Roger that Simovic, I'm holding here."Dirk said. He wasn't looking forward to running across the overrun firebase anyway.

Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:36 pm

[quote=""Dugan""]"OK Roberts, halt the previous order and stop the APC until Bojan is aboard, then just head towards the doors for now, we may need to make a few more pickups"

[/quote]

"Sir Yes Sir, moving out." he said, and turned the APC right and headed towards Sgt. Bojan's position, and smiled a little at the familiar sound of the APC turret.

(OOC: Roll Drive wheeled)
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 pm

Morrison watched in anticipation as his Marines, rose to the task before. Machine guns blazed as they fired round after round into the superior numbers of the Xenos. Remarkably, thus far none of the Marines of the Easy Eights had yet to receive a fatal injury, none of them however were clean, and everyone was covered in blood, sweat, and for some tears as friends within other companies was overrun by the daunting tide.
Grabbing Lance Corporal Williams by the collar as he backed up the ramp, the muzzle on his machine gun glowing red from the intense heat, Morrison looked into Huey’s eyes before pulling out the stub of his cigar and spitting a stream of brown fluid all over the head of a rapidly approaching Xenos, drawing his revolver he fired a jacketed round into the crown of the banana shape and watched in satisfaction as it exploded. Turning back to Huey he grinned, his teeth covered in bits of tobacco and brown goo; “Huey how about calling in the Air Calvary. I think its time we dusted this planet and gave the Xenos a gift from above.â€
GM

Image Image Image

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:24 pm

A wave of relief washed over Eric when he heard there were no casualties. He leaned back in the driver’s seat of the APC and shut his eyes, glad for the short break. He turned to Dugan and said “Good job Sir."

Then he stood up and walked back into the APC and slapped Fox on the back. “How’s that for a reunion buddy? Never thought I’d see those xenomorphs again after training.â€
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:17 am

Dirk watched as the planet grew smaller and smaller. The Nuke was a nice touch he thought to him self. He felt like shit. The acid burns on his face and neck hurt like hell, but they won. So that made the pain ok. He lit a cigaret and looked at Con.

"Hay! Con!" Dirk shouted. "I seem to have forget my smartgun down there. Any chance we can go back so I can Get it?" Dirk said with a big smart assed grin. "And don't forget the beers, and for every one you buy....I'm buying you one"
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:06 am

Fox went through lots of shock. His eyes were peeled on the Xenomorphs about the whole time not paying any attention to the Apc getting lifted up in such a odd manner. He was glad that everyone that he was stationed with made it. He couldn't shake it that it was all over so quick. After the planet shrinked down to were he couldn't see it anymore. Then sat right beside the window, and leaned up against the wall. Helmet down over his eyes. He lit up a cig. Taking small drags one after another which was soon interrupted by Eric.

Yeah its a nice reunion alright to see that you and Dirk are here. Not much time to talk until now. So you were in this type of action the whole time and you didn't email me or message me about it. fox's head and helmet stood and place. With the light only making his smile visable.These creatures are so ..so interesting. I've never seeing such a killing machine in my life. It makes me wanna research about them. Try to figure what makes them tick. Hmm i guess instincts can drive you so far.
Last edited by Hunk on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Tarik thought long and hard about his demotion from Squadleader, he had no rebuttle, he'd destroyed government property to keep his men alive, he did what he needed to do. He by any means wasn't a hero he did his job like a good marine and everyone survived he was complacent with his choices and would not of played it out any other way. Luckily he kept his rank at least he'll get paid good. He snickered to himself about being paid good they barely made due on their government checks. Khan thought about litting a smoke and taking a break he found some chewing gum in his locker. "Things are changing" He said to himself. He popped in a piece of chewing gum and smiled.

"Alright you shitbags who's up for a few rounds? Lance Coporal Con a bottle of your finest grunt juice sir " he called aloud to everyone and waved a few Money Chits to Con.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

bull30548
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by bull30548 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:23 pm

Sitting down in front of the list of forms on the monitor Wrench takes a sip of his beer. The others were in the galley already celebrating with what little alcohol was on board. Opening up the first form he signs off on the after action report which already has a security clearance higher than he heard of. Moving to the next few forms signing off on this or that item or weapon that was dropped due to over heat or heat of battle. Putting in the proper requistions for new equipment he signs off on it and sends it on up the chain of command. Afterwards he leaves the tiny cubicle off the work bay and grabs the tool kit nearby.

Though he sure they will have a full refit when they get where ever the hell they are going next Wrench prefered to feel useful. Celebrating surviving never been a big deal for him especially after his near miss on a 'training' mission. He already set up for the refit of the APC after his debriefing. He made appearance at the party shaking hands and acknowledging his fellows performance. When it got into full tilt he left and went to do what made him feel better. Pulling the scored armor paneling off he hooked up the diagnostic machine. Running it through its paces he made the adjustments recommended here or there. Here he was fine tuning a great piece of machinery and here he finally found his peace. Putting the diagnostic machine to run a full check he collapsed down leaning against the machine that had saved a lot of them and finally fell asleep his mind at peace since the break neck mission.
ergeant Gavin 'Wrench' Jones
Section B Second Squad
Squad Leader
3rd Battalion 2nd Regiment 8th Platoon
"Easy Eights"

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"Alright you shitbags who's up for a few rounds? Lance Coporal Con a bottle of your finest grunt juice sir " he called aloud to everyone and waved a few Money Chits to Con.
[/quote]

Count me in on that. He pulled out what little money he had. Left with grabbing some "juice", leaving money were it was served and headed towards the locker room to put his equip in.

Pulling out a half empty bottle and poured in the "juice" he had bought into it. Shaking the bottle and then taking swig. He set down the bottle and unequipped his armor and properly putting it away. Picking up his bottle again he tucked it and headed towards the Celebration area.

Sitting down at the table he sat there and begin drawing and writing in a little notebook. You could tell he was thinking pretty hard trying to remember things. Swig after page full of writing and drawing.
Last edited by Hunk on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Lighting up a smoke, Jacob looked at the hole the tail had made...Whistling in appreciation, he was grimy and covered in blood and gore...his armor had several smiley faces on it.

Reaching up to a series of scratches on his face from ricochets where he'd accidentally hit the lip of his cover with his gun from panicking (he'd tell no other marine that, ever) he began to slowly daub a a face, with glowering red eyes and a leering fanged grin over his heart on his armor....concentrating cigarette ash fell to the floor and his fag burned down in his hand...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:34 am

(O.O.C this occurs when we are back on the U.S Costaguana).

Simovic passed up the opportunity of a beer and quietly entered the locker room placed his Pulse Rifle in the weapons rack and removed his armour, he then showered and changed into some clean fatigues.

His brain was going over all the things he'd seen over the last few days desperately trying to make sense of it, how could the Xenomorph be one of God's creations? Or was it the devil that had created such a beast? This was the first time he'd started to question his faith and it was really hurting him. Dugan decided to try and get some rest and headed towards his quarters.

Lying down on the bed he hoped to get some much needed sleep. He closed his eyes and soon started day dreaming, but then images of the Xenomorph tearing fellow Marines apart during the battle came flooding into his brain, then more images of his priest discussing how man was made in God's image and he had created the heavens and earth in six days, on the seventh day he rested, was this when the Devil took over and created these things!?

He awoke in a cold sweat, this was no good, he needed to sleep to take his mind off this shit but couldn't sleep because that was all he saw. He got up out of his bed and walked over to his locker, removing the Morphine Administer left over from the previous mission he then went an lay down back on his bed. He held the device to his arm and pushed the lever hearing the electronic motor whir to life and a hiss as the cold morphine was injected into his artery, he just had enough time to place the device under his pillow before he drifted into unconsciousness and much need dreamless sleep.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:46 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"Alright you shitbags who's up for a few rounds? Lance Coporal Con a bottle of your finest grunt juice sir " he called aloud to everyone and waved a few Money Chits to Con.
[/quote]

Dirk looked at the money chits and then at Tarik. "I hope you didn't have a use for those later because I'm gonna win em'" Dirk said with a half smile. LIghting up a cigaret and getting a bottle of grunt juice he pulled out his own money chits."

After a few swigs of the juice he slapped Fox on the back"That goes for you too Fox. But don't worry I wont take em all"

It had been a long road for Dirk to get here. His past was at last darkening in the light of what had happened to him and what he had seen. Watching the Marines around him wind down he felt like he was home again
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:10 am

Lance Coporal Con
"That Sergeant to you" Con snapped in a false military voice "and after that I'm all out of the stuff"

"Hay! Con!" Dirk shouted. "I seem to have forget my smartgun down there. Any chance we can go back so I can Get it?"
"Yeah sure" Con said "Driver set us down, this soldier here seems to have forgotten something. Oh what, you can't? Thats ok ill just give him a pulse rifle and kick out the door."
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Huey
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Huey » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:53 pm

Huey woke up sweaty from a nightmare from what had happened back down on the planet. His breathing a little heavy, his mind reliving that long fight at the Firebase, except in his dream he didn't make it. Williams got off from his bunk and took a sip of water. At least he had the time to had shitty dreams like this. Wasn't much to be optimistic about. A half-finished letter rested on the stand, to his family. He was going to send it but he was tired and fell asleep. He still couldn't believe everyone had fucking made it out.

He took a shower before putting on a T-shirt and his boots. And went looking for 2nd Squad. He needed some fun to clear his head. "I know you ain't starting this party without me" Huey proclaimed to Tarik "Count me in"

pl. Huey Williams
8th Platoon, Section A, 2nd Squad
Squad Leader

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Draconis Major Campaign”