Turn 6 - Lower Level of Hell

The joint campaign of the 8th and 9th platoons
Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Roberts spat blood and said, "I'll do it Sir, that way we'll have two smartguns up front, and the motion tracker, not to mention my light show to keep us safe." he said motioning to the two remaining flashlights on his gun, and the shoulder lamp.

Then he had a thought, "If we're going all the way out, maybe I can get new supplies. Does anyone know if I'll be able to?"
ImageSgtMaj. Danny Sykes - Platoon NCO
USCM Special Forces Recon Team
Serial Number: D26/TQ6.3.48412E9
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:39 pm

[quote=""Atypicalkiller""]"Good job eights." Tarik smiled with his cigarette in it's usual place.
With the wounded strapped in and ready to go Tarik tied Chappell to his shoulders and waist. "I can dragg him someone get Hawkins we're going to take this slow and steady..I'll take point whoever grabs hawkins I want you right next to me the rest of you on 6 o clock duty nothing comes from behind us got it?..."
[/quote]

"Ok I got Hawkins". Simovic pulled out his pistol leaving one arm to pull the prostrate Hawkins along. He then moved up along side Tarik, ready to move out when the order came.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Eric looked into Simovic's eyes questioningly. "I said I'd take her, but whatever." He nodded to Dugan, showing that he meant no disrespect.
Last edited by Corporal Hicks on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:05 pm

[quote=""Corporal Dwayne C. Hicks""]Eric looked into Simovic's eyes questioningly. "I said I'd take her, but whatever." [/quote]

"My mistake I thought you were going to take the rear, anyway I think the extra fire power would be useful behind us as we've already scouted out the way we're going, plus you may find it difficult hauling Hawkins and using the M56 at the same time". He said motioning to the huge machine gun.
ImageImage

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:15 pm

"No, my mistake. Good idea Sir." he said with a quick salute with a bloody, slighty burned hand. He spat more blood against the wall. "I've got 14 more flares, I'll light the way as we go. Plus the flashlights, our tail 'll be covered. Someone should cover the ceiling, but I'd like at least a second gun helping me, if at all possible Sir."

Huey
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Huey » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:58 am

Huey watched the almost arguing between Roberts and Dugan. "I'll take her" He said to Dugan. "We need your magic flamethrower covering the rear" He told him. "I'll stay in the middle with Khan and Chapell our Smartgunners up front". He didn't like having to argue just one more time, it was just a matter of better survival. Dugan could flood the whole tunnel with flame in the event of an attack plus it burnt up the acide something Huey could appreciate even if it was too late. Huey took Angie and put in a fireman's carry. He drew his pistol and looked at his motion tracker. "Now can we please go?" He pleaded.

pl. Huey Williams
8th Platoon, Section A, 2nd Squad
Squad Leader

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:37 am

[quote=""Huey""] "We need your magic flamethrower covering the rear" He told him. "I'll stay in the middle with Khan and Chapell our Smartgunners up front".Now can we please go?" He pleaded.

[/quote]

"Ok then", he helped her onto Huey's back, and made sure she was secure. He took her rifle from her and slung it over his shoulder (He'd ditch it when they got top side). "Lets get the fuck out of here". Simovic stepped back watching the rear and fired up the burner on his flame thrower.
ImageImage

Atypicalkiller
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Atypicalkiller » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:33 pm

Tarik looked back at the three with Chapell's stretcher strapped to his back and M56 in hand. "Whenever you guys are ready.." Khan said sarcasticly he turned back and rolled his eyes. Why me... he thought as he started moving slowly back the way they came trying to kick whatever large rocks might catch Chapell. "Huey take Hawkins...it's not a damn date you guys..Simovic Roberts take the rear...and if you flash me in the eye again with those lights Roberts I'll shove them up your ass.."
Khan said half-joking.
SCM
BootCamp GM
Corporal Tarik Khan

Corporal Hicks
Major

Post by Corporal Hicks » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 am

Simovic Roberts take the rear...and if you flash me in the eye again with those lights Roberts I'll shove them up your ass.."
Khan said half-joking.
Eric chuckled quickly, then returned to a serious face. "Sir, yes Sir! I'm sorry, I'll be more careful in the future." He turned to cover the back. He wasn't afraid of anyone in this squad, let alone anyone at all. What's the worst they could do? Kill him? He'd almost done that himself several times. Hurt him horibly? He doubted anyone could match the pain he felt every night with any sort of physical pain. He spat blood down the tunnel, then pulled a flare out of his pocket, lit it and dropped it in the entrance to the tunnel. He had plenty of clips, so he dropped the clip out of his smartgun, replacing it with a clip from his Utility-Holdall. Then he remembered to reload his pistol from the first encounter, and quickly did so.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Draconis Major Campaign”