The 2nd Eightballs campaign
Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by Apachetear » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Date: 17th August, 2080AD, 2100 UT
Operation: Training Op
Mission timer: 04:08:00
The GM wrote:"Johnson, where is that god damn incinerator?!" the woman somewhere outside snarled. "Give me ten!" someone replied.
"This should buy us a little more time and make life a little easier for us.." Jacob said coldly.

He moved over to the woman they'd taken hostage and leaned down, he took from her four clips of ammo, her gun, the pair of night vision goggles. He then roughly picked her up and moved closer to the doorway...

"Con, execute anyone who runs into LOS of the door to help her, if lots of people run over, you have my permission to use a grenade."

"Green, fire as soon as they react to this..."

Then, Jacob stood the girl in front of him and pushed her, really hard - letting her stumble out of the doorway...shrinking back further into the tower, he waited to see the reaction from the enemy...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by Nick » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:29 pm

A flurry on gunfire erupted and the female assassin was torn to shreds by the merciless gunfire. Ricochettes bounced around the walls of the tower like angry bees and pieces of tissue and blood sprayed inside. The assassin was dead before she struck ground.

Site admin

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by HeavyGlenn » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Ronald did as he was ordered and fired at the assassin and anyone who be in front of the doorway, shooting a shortburst and after a second or two another one.
an Donaldson

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by exowolf » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:05 pm

As soon as the Green's gun went Blackhawk followed suit letting off 3 bursts through the wall trying to nail a few more.

His blood pumped as he watched it all unfold in front of him.
His frist action his virgin time is over. Its all in now. What a training mission!?!
__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

Pale Rider
Major

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:51 pm

At the sound of automatic weapons fire, James looked at Bojan and shoved his knife under the lip of the door. He pried at it, hoping his K-Bar would hold up to the stress. "Bojan hit the open button or something, I have a feeling we need to get down in this hole come hell or high water."
GM

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Grambo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 9 Rifle 1 / Recon

Post by Grambo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:24 pm

At the sound of automatic weapons fire, James looked at Bojan and shoved his knife under the lip of the door. He pried at it, hoping his K-Bar would hold up to the stress.
Out of his peripheral vision, Dar saw Eagle working his knife at the hatch. Taking some initiative, he moved to assist.

"Knives are good friends of mine... I carry several. Perhaps we can wedge, and then pry further, one after another?"
FC Dar Vaughan
Recon Section - Scout
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”