Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

The 2nd Eightballs campaign
Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Jocke » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:03 pm

Date: 17th August, 2080AD, 2100 UT
Operation: Training Op

bull30548 wrote:"Slight problem with that scenario sir the fact that MOUT never covered snipers.

Morrison shook his head in disbeleif. "Ok private, if you say so."

The HQ grew closer and closer, even though Morrison had managed to calm down somewhat, he was still on edge.
As he passed the body, the smell of feces was heavy in the air- despite the rainfall.

Poor bastard...

"Ok marines, listen up! When we gt to the HQ- fireteam one, along with myself, will do the initial breach- if necessary. Fireteam two- you will provide perimeter cover. Understood?"
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Jagr35
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Jagr35 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:16 pm

"Cpl, with all do respect. This is my area of expertise. Give me one fire team and Ares and I will have that building cleared in half the time that your planning..." he absentmindedly scratched Ares behind the ear still looking at Morrison. "The rest can secure the exterior and provide backup."
VT Hunter McKenzie/K9 Ares
K9, Ground Auxillary
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

"Bystanders only count for partial cover."

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Jocke » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Jagr35 wrote:"Cpl, with all do respect. This is my area of expertise. Give me one fire team and Ares and I will have that building cleared in half the time that your planning..." he absentmindedly scratched Ares behind the ear still looking at Morrison. "The rest can secure the exterior and provide backup."

Seeing the errors of his planning, Morrison spat on the dirt at his feet.

"You're right. Ok, McKenzie, you're in charge of clearing that HQ- pick anyone that you'll need."

Morrison then looked up and down main street, thinking where he'd want to place the overwatch team.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Kagaroth

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Kagaroth » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:08 pm

Date: 17th August, 2080AD, 2100 UT
Operation: Training Op

Some action finally, Jimmy stood there for a second waiting for orders from his Co.

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Nick » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:03 pm

To the southeast a single gunshot suddenly pierced the rainfall. Then silence.

Site admin

Jagr35
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Jagr35 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:33 am

"Wolf, Jones! you're with me!" ordered McKenzie as they moved to the door. After once again sliding the eyepiece over his eye he presented the door to Ares and after a sniff and an anxious look Barked that all was clear. Pushing open the door he leaned in close to his partner.

"Find 'em, buddy" hi whispered as he followed him into HQ. Clicking the radio to the team channel he motioned Jones and Wolf to follow. "Watch our backside, Guys!" he asked keeping his eyes on Areas as he cleared the hallway.
VT Hunter McKenzie/K9 Ares
K9, Ground Auxillary
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

"Bystanders only count for partial cover."

Kagaroth

Turn 7 Rifle squad 2

Post by Kagaroth » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:30 am

Jagr35 wrote:"Wolf, Jones! you're with me!"
He nods at his fellow marine while himself got his rifle ready in case someone or something awaits them inside the building. Moving behind McKenzie and waiting for him to open the door and to issue the order to move inside.
Jagr35 wrote:"Watch our backside, Guys!"
"No problem, I wont let my bones resting in this place," Jimmy wishpered toward McKenzie and moved inside the building already on alert for any noise or trace of movement inside.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”