Turn 22 pt 2.

The 1st Eightballs campaign
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by Nick » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:37 pm

Bojans motion tracker constantly kept giving its "blipping" sound, the sound for a contact, as they moved down the corridor. The Marines reached the barricade and it took quite some effort to climb over it without falling. Especially for the heavily equipped Smartgunner.

Behind the barricade three bodies laid on the floor in a heap. They where intertwined, as if desperately trying to cling on to life by grabbing their friends in the moment of death. The bodies where in relatively good shape, however all of them had taken multiple hits to the upper body. Blod was spattered all over the walls around the barricade, and the sight was somewhat macabre. The three cultists where all dressed in black robes with red linings - Some strange symbols flicked in the cloth. Only visible from certain angles it seemed, probably som nano-tech cloth. It didn't protect well against bullets though.

The marines reached the end of the hallway. A steel door with a numerical numpad that listed (-2 -1 E, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) to the left of the door appeared infront of them. The motiontracker still showed movement but failed to lock in. To the right of them a steel door with a handle and a sign of a stenciled man running down a flight of stairs on a green background could be seen.

The lightpanel above must have taken a hit as it flickered on and off with an annoying clicking sound. The marines also noticed that it was excessively hot in the corridor, over 30 degrees celsius.

Site admin

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by AstroBoy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:30 am

"So whats the plan? Do you want me to play around with this panel, force this door or go to the stairs?" I have a feeling that this door is a lift (elevator).
William Jones

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by Gosha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:13 am

he shaked his head "Im not taking the elevator... that like inviting death to dinner... I say we take the stairs" Pvt Gagarin then glansed at the Squadleader as he leaned against the wall taking a few well earned moments to catch his breath.
rivate Georgiy Gagarin
Section B, 3rd Squad, Gun Team 6, Support
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by AstroBoy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:09 pm

"Okay, i'm with that.", replied Bojan to Gagarin. Bojan proceeded to check behnd both doors with the motion tracker in the lull.
William Jones

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by Jocke » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:00 pm

AstroBoy wrote:"Okay, i'm with that.", replied Bojan to Gagarin. Bojan proceeded to check behnd both doors with the motion tracker in the lull.

"Me too." Morrison said, leeringly watching the elevator doors. Then he raised his eyebrows, as if trying to remember something. Then he loaded up his grenadelauncher with the 00-buck rounds instead of the usual grenades.

"Ok people- stairs it is. Bojan, do you see anything on your scope? I'll be the kicker, Gagarin, you've got point. Bojan, Carter, you form the sweeper team. " Morrison said, while checking over the door for boobytraps.

Damn! Knew I forgot something!

"Morrison to Caden- status report- we're in the building, beginning our descent- enemy contact has been light sofar, three confirmed kills, no friendly casualties- out." He took his hand away from the helemt's mic, and gripped his M41A tightly.

"You guys ready for this?" he asked as he took his position on the left side of the door.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 22 pt 2.

Post by Gosha » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:03 pm

"dum dadadum dum" Gagarin half hummed as he took up point and got readyto start down the stairs. Leaning close to the staircase wall and keeping his smartgun out to cover down the dark depth of the abysmal staircase.

"Some one better be ready with a grenade if this goes pearshaped."
rivate Georgiy Gagarin
Section B, 3rd Squad, Gun Team 6, Support
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”