Turn 17

The 1st Eightballs campaign
pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 17

Post by pants » Wed May 31, 2006 9:44 am

"Oh another Earthling"
"And with me that makes three. Maybe we should buy a lottery ticket?" said Nick with a grin on his face.

Looking the now standing Pvt Honeysett in the eye he realised that the recruit was slightly taller than he was. That's probably a good thing, he tought to himself, makes me less of a target.

"Anyway Pvt Honeysett as the new guy your job is to stay alive and to make sure the rest of your platoon stays alive as well. So when we go in Ronald here will lead the way with you on his back. Not to close as I don't want you to block his way out if we run into more resistance than we expect, but close enough that you can shoot anything that is out his arc of fire. My job is to make sure our backs are covered and to keep our line of retreat free, any questions so far?" he asked the two marines.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 17

Post by Apachetear » Wed May 31, 2006 2:13 pm

"No sir, no questions at all" Jacob replied, "I'll follow your orders to the letter" Grinning, Jacob made it sound as he wanted it to...that he would do only what was asked of him. He didn't relish going above and beyond when there was more chance of being riddled with bullets that way.
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 17

Post by pants » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:17 am

"No sir, no questions at all" Jacob replied, "I'll follow your orders to the letter"
"Well I'm glad to hear that Pvt Honeysett, but if you do have any questions let me know ASAP. Honestly I don't want you wandering around wondering what the hell is going on!" said Nick with a grin on his face.

"As you weren't on the last mission I want to know if you read the mission report and are up to date on what else we could be facing apart from crazy-ass cultists?" he asked Pvt Honeysett.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”