Turn 16

The 1st Eightballs campaign
HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 16

Post by HeavyGlenn » Tue May 23, 2006 3:01 pm

Ronald just looked briefly at the new guys and rolled his eyes. Then he looked around noticed that no one cared if he was there so he decided to leave.

Muttering something to himself:
"Meh, who cares. I just shoot at everthing thats not a marine..."
an Donaldson

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 16

Post by Gosha » Tue May 23, 2006 6:40 pm

Pvt Gagarin glansed at the two NCOs as he picked upp his duffelbag and turned towards the bunks. As he walked past the two he coughed theatrecly yet again.
"Sirs... If I may be sp bold as to venture a sugestion. I take it that the bulk of this Op is to be inside a civilian downtown complex and as such be CQB, am I right? Then I would like to request that we leave the support weapons in the dropships, we wont get much use for them if we can manouver. And the use of AP ammo... is that wise sir?" He ventured a look at the Squad chief. "bearing in mind that we are in a civilian district we dont want to much overpenetration... and I dont want to be hit in the back of my huge head by a stray AP bullet from one of our own guns that just traveled throu three drywalls." He added sardonicaly at the end.
rivate Georgiy Gagarin
Section B, 3rd Squad, Gun Team 6, Support
3rd Battalion, 2nd Regiment, 8th Platoon

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 16

Post by Jocke » Tue May 23, 2006 11:39 pm

Gosha wrote:... Then I would like to request that we leave the support weapons in the dropships, we wont get much use for them if we can manouver...

"Copy that." Morrison said to Caden with a nod.

He then turned to look at the big supportgunner with the hint of a frown; "That's a negative, Private. I'd feel naked without having you on the maneater. And as far as AP goes, we just have to make damn sure that we shoot the right people- don't unload unless you're sure- and we'll be ok. Now gear up."

Inserting a rather large lump of 'dip' in his mouth, he looked out over the group of people infront of him.

"Carter! Bojan! Get set, then see me for Opspecs!" he semi-yelled towards the bulk of people, before heading down towards the equipment lockers himself.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 16

Post by Gosha » Wed May 24, 2006 10:00 am

"oh for fucks sake" He muttered as he turned away from the NCO.s to get kittet up. "this is going to go all pearshaped, lugging a bloody steadygun in tight hallways... im going to get shot in the back again i can feel it... i hate it when that happens" Spewing low curses under his breath at he stared to break out his kitt, making damn sure that he put on the extra trauma vest he had been carrying sence the last botched city run he had to do.
"'dont unload unless your sure' my left foot... Im hauling a bloody precition piece of machinery here" Still not really over his habit of talking to himself when annoyed.
rivate Georgiy Gagarin

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 16

Post by Apachetear » Wed May 24, 2006 5:08 pm

Fallin out Jacob walked up to Caden

"Sir..." He saluted briefly "It might be a bit early to request, but may I operate an incinerator unit? It'd be perfect for room cleaning..."
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

tashw
Sergeant
Sergeant

Turn 16

Post by tashw » Wed May 24, 2006 10:17 pm

"Sir..." He saluted briefly "It might be a bit early to request, but may I operate an incinerator unit? It'd be perfect for room cleaning..."
Kelly gave Jacob a surprised glance as she overheard his request, "They issue you new guys with flameproof underwear or something... Or you got some other plan for when you burn down the place we're standing inside?"
nd Lieutenant Eileen Vincent
Platoon Commander
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 16

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu May 25, 2006 2:52 am

On the other side of the hangar stood the extremly bored Ronald and throw a ball against the wall and catched it when it bounced back to him, he kept on doing it for ten minutes before he throw the ball as hard he could against the wall and went straight to the barracks saying a word, the red ball rolled across the hangar.

In the barracks Ronald went straight to his bed, ignoring everyone in the same way they had been ignoring him. He layed down on the bed and glared angrily at the wall, sleep didnt seem to be able to grab him.

He rolled around a bit on the boring bed, giving his familly a few thoughts before he sat up and yawned. He hated sparetime, he hated sparetime more then bitchy women.
an Donaldson

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 16

Post by Gosha » Thu May 25, 2006 9:33 am

As he stood by his own bunk rumaging agound with his kit, Gosha looked up as Roland threw himself onto his bed like a heartbroken teenager.
"Got dumped by the mrs or something mate" He asked, grinning slightly as he pulled his BDU jacket on. "or is it just that time of the month?"
rivate Georgiy Gagarin

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 16

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu May 25, 2006 12:35 pm

"Just this side of the month" Ronald quickly snarled at Gosha and sighed. "Sorry dude but I just hate these sit down and wait for the fun times. And those god damn officers just told us to go and have fun, have fun with what? I got a ball and a few walls to play with, they dont give us any information man, I hate when they think you know everthing."

"Well I had a ball by its probably stolen by some sewer rat kids by now" he said and lay down again on the bed.
an Donaldson

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 16

Post by Gosha » Thu May 25, 2006 7:17 pm

A guttural chuckle escaped Gosha as he looked up at the sulking trooper.
"How long you been in this game mate? You never know shit, just be happy if you get a few hours to drink yourself silly and play around with the girls down at the pub... or play around with a ball, what ever floats your boat."
Grinningat Roland as he finished upp his kitt.
rivate Georgiy Gagarin

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 16

Post by HeavyGlenn » Fri May 26, 2006 2:28 am

"What girls, what pub!? No one has given a damn to show me around. And I dont pay women to sleep with that, that only brings you a step towards Hell and thats bad shit."

"And what ever floats my boat..? I dont own a boat and we both know that women, drinks or balls cant make a boat float" Ronald said as he stared with that stupid looks of his on Gosha.
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 16

Post by Apachetear » Fri May 26, 2006 7:19 am

tashw wrote: "They issue you new guys with flameproof underwear or something... Or you got some other plan for when you burn down the place we're standing inside?"
"wouldn't burn the place down" Jacob grinned broadly "Just a quick burst would send them running out of their hidey holes...if you're that concerned bring a fire extinguisher"

Jacob speaks quickly, often running his words together, mumbling too. As Kelly tries to comprehend his latest sentance Jacob reaches into his pocket and rolls himself a cigarette. Placing it in the corner of his mouth, he brings a light to the end and starts smoking waiting for Kelly's response.
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Gosha
Private First Class
Private First Class

Turn 16

Post by Gosha » Fri May 26, 2006 7:59 am

He reponded to Rolands rambelings with a loud booming laugh.
"Noone to hold your hand and show you how to have a good time when people arnt shooting at you? Poor boy."
Shaking his head at the disgruntald grunt.
"A piece of friendly advice boy, you dotn get anything free in this game. Take what is yourse by right, 'cause none is going to give it to you."
With that he stood and walked back towards the assembly area.
rivate Georgiy Gagarin

logician
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 16

Post by logician » Fri May 26, 2006 7:05 pm

Caden chuckled to himself, listening to the platoon sort out their issues with one another. That's as it should be. It's better they let things out here than when we're in the line-of-fire.
Pvt Honeysett wrote:[...] may I operate an incinerator unit? [...]
"Sorry to dampen your flame, my boy, but there's too much opportunity for excessive combat damage. Besides, odds are you'll get the opportunity to hoist an A1 sooner or later. I'm a bit of a firebug myself."

Caden winked at Pvt Honeysett, glanced quickly at the door Lt Minuteman had exited by, and walked over to his gear. Sgt Caden picked up a M41A clip in each hand, looking for the colored band that distinguished the ammunition type contained within.

"Rifle loads, standard and AP... My guess is, with the money behind these wackos, they'll be as well-equipped as we are. I don't want to have to shoot them more than once."

The sergeant stuffed the clips into his pack and glanced at his watch.

"Up tempo, Marines. I need to make sure you're in fighting shape, so inspection in one hour. Then the fun can begin."
ergeant Atticus Caden
Section A Leader
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

rednus
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Turn 16

Post by rednus » Sat May 27, 2006 1:40 pm

Green as they get, he thought.

Alone now in his quarters and lying on his firm , but welcoming bunk, he let the quiet hum of local power generators set in . A few minutes silence was gold to Rednus and he sought it wherever it could be found.

He'd readied his equipment a while ago, letting replacements be just that, he wandered if he'd get to know them as well as he knew Shirak, and kept back a very distasteful chuckle.

I'll try them later...
.Cpl Rednus Chappell
U.S.C.M Rifleman
Eightballs, First squad.

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”