Turn 1

The 1st Eightballs campaign
Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 1

Post by Nick » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:29 pm

Magnus smirked. "I know where MacQuiver is." He winked at Kelly and said quietly "I left it with 'mah bow'... it's got 'mah arrows'..."
"You secure that shit Private!" The Lieutenant snapped hoarsly pointing menacingly with his finger at Private Carter. He paused for a few seconds, as if calming down.

"I want this to go real smooth so I we all can get home and get a real assignment. I don't like being here as much as you do. But we've got a job to do so you better suck it up and starting working as a team. Because if you don't I will have some letters to write to your relatives, and I hate writing". He moved up to Sergeant Caden.

"I expect you to get working on squad discipline Sergeant Caden..." He leaned closer and hissed "...or I'll have your ass transferred to a garbage station in the outer rim so fast you never know what hit you" The last meant only for the Sergeant but it was clearly audible.

"I got some preparations to do...Sergeant I want them tucked in and ready for sleep in two hours...Ms Copperstone!" The civilian advisor mubmled something and followed after the Lieutenant as he left for the bridge.
Site admin

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 1

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:03 am

Ronald sighed loudly as soon the lieutenant was out of the room and turned to the others. Great guys... Now he gona be angry on us for the rest of the trip for some dumb reason, lets all try to be friends and all that... crap, Ronald said laughing.

Ronald quickly stepped next to Andy Dufresne and put his arm around his shoulder. Seems it you and me pal, against everyone else, lets do a great job! Ronald laughed again and clapped his hands a few times.

Im Ronald Green by the way if you dont remember, I will be the guy that clears everthing with bullets... Well as soon you tell me to do Sir, Ronald said and saluted towards Atticus Caden.
an Donaldson

Magnus
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 1

Post by Magnus » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:33 am

Waiting until the lieutenant and the W-Y woman were gone, Magnus rolled his eyes to the metal support struts in the ceiling. "Wow... what an ass." He said to nobody in particular. Magnus never really did get along with Officers. Looks like this was going to turn out the same way.

"Don't worry Sarge, I'm not really that bad." He said to Sergeant Caden, wanting to make sure he didn't piss off all his commanding officers. "I'm good at what I do. I just got a motormouth, you know, can't seem to shut it off. Sarcasm runs through my veins."

Magnus turned to Kelly. "Hey there, I'm Mag. Looks like you and me are all they needed for 2nd sqad." He put his hand out, waiting for her to shake it.
rivate Magnus Carter
Medic 2nd Squad
3 Bat, 2nd Reg, 8th Platoon

Heath Nelson
Private

Turn 1

Post by Heath Nelson » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:23 pm

Dufresne gave a reassuring nod toward his squad mate, Green. Andy was glad that someone knew how to break the ice.

"That's right Sergeant Caden, Sir. We might not be anywhere near a full squad, but Green and I can sweep and clear that vessel, in not time - no problem. I just hope we don't have to baby-sit a load of civies on the trip back. I mean (Andy turns to Green), I wouldn't mind if it were a transport of Colonist's Daughters - that needed to be rescued from a little more than just hijackers (Andy gave a small grin), but those research vessels are always full of the old scientist type that just won't shut up about their lost research projects."

"Speaking of not knowing when to shut-up"
Andy looks toward Magnus and Kelly, “Second squad can give us all their extra rounds. I think they could talk anyone into trouble - even the pirates."
Any chuckles jokingly, and put his hand out for Green to ‘give him five' for his jest against second squad.
rivate Andy Dufresne
Rifleman 1st Squad

logician
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Turn 1

Post by logician » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:25 am

Caden kept his bearing until the Lieutenant and Ms. Copperstone were out of earshot. Then he turned to the squad and folded his arms across his chest.

"All right, I'll give it to you straight. The LT and his baby-sitter don't impress me much, and neither do you. I don't know where you're from, what you've done, and, frankly, I don't care. You've got to earn my respect in the field. What I do care about is a ship out there with God-knows-what going on inside it. The powers-that-be have decided that we're the ones who are going to check things out."

Caden gazed at the squad, making eye contact with each member.

"Lieutenant Minuteman is in charge of the logistics of this operation, but when boots hit dirt, I'm your daddy. Keep it cool, keep it clean, and, by God, remember that you're Marines! I won't tell you to do anything that I wouldn't do. Everybody watches his team-mate's back, and we come home in good shape. If anybody's got a problem with this, you better speak up now. It's hard to hear over rifle fire and screams."

Caden glanced at his watch display.

"Well, you heard the man. Hypersleep in two... I want all of your gear in inspection order within the hour."
ergeant Atticus Caden
Section A Leader

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”