Administrator
Administrator

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:10 am

Earth
Cedar Groove, NY
Top floor, Cultist HQ
Mission timer: 00:13:15

The first cultist toppled over with half his face missing. His scream cut off abruptly as the 10mm rounds entered his skull. There where five other cultists charging out, some of them where still carrying their weapons - But it seemed like they where out of ammo because they where swinging them wildly.

None of the cultists reached the Marines who, coldly, gunned them down. The other four fell one by one. Riddled with holes they fell to the ground, almost with a suprised look on their face. Had they believed they could actually charge the marines? No one would ever know as they now laid forever silent on the ground before the marines. Pools of blood slowly grew beneath them as the last signs of life left their bodies in small subtle spasms.

The Marines entered through the main gate, suspecting an ambush they moved slowly. Inside the gate several cars where parked. Now damaged by shrapnel and bullets, but apart from that they where very expensive and exclusive cars. Vega Strators someone remarked. There where only one door into the main complex. Beside it a guard room, or something like it, was situated. The angled windows where shattered. Just as the Marines jumped through the windows a muffled explosion was heard nearby. Followed by the clatter of automatic fire. The other squad must be nearby.

Site admin

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by Apachetear » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:26 am

Looking at these marines, Jacob started picking through them, searching each of them briefly and checking to see if there were any survivors or people playing possum, waiting to plug any of the squad when they were unsuspecting...each cultist with a trace of life, he slit their throat with a knife and added another smily face to his armour...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by pants » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:46 am

Quickly checking the area, Lt Cpl Steel realised the sound of explosions and gunfire coming from inside the building meant that the second squad were alive and causing some much needed havoc. Checking to see where his fellow squad members were he noticed Pvt Honeysett adding smilie faces to his chest armour, again.

"From now on Honeysett I'm gonna call you Smiles! Once you've finished playing with those cadavers get your butt over here we've got work to do," he said shaking his head slightly at the morbid antics of his squadmate.

Seeing that Pvt Green was with him he waited for Pvt Honeysett to join them and outlined his plan.

"Ok marines, I'm going to call second squad to see where they are in relation to us because we are going through these windows and I don't want any friendly fire incidents. When we go through Green leads the way, Smiles you follow him and I'll bring up the rear. Ok prepare yourselves," Nick said then fiddled around with his headset to get second squads frequency.

"This is Lt Cpl Steel to Lt Cpl Morrison. We are entering the building and need you to check your targets. We are coming through on the ground floor. Where are you in relation to us, over?" he said into his communicator.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by HeavyGlenn » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:40 pm

Green nodded a few times at his order and glanced at Smiles as he did his little sick work. Ronald decided to look at the shiny cars instead and if anyone could read his mind they would know that he wondered if any of the marines would keep the cars, he liked shiny cars.

As Steel started to to speak through his headset Ronald looked at him, waiting for his next orders. He was in fact a little worried about hitting friends in a few minutes.
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by Apachetear » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:10 am

"Last thing I need is to be shot by my own team mates, and last thing I need on my head is the death of a marine...so cautious cautious, right?" Asked Jacob. He couldn't quite understand what was so bad about executing enemies, so they were no longer a threat, saving ammo and...well...he liked smily faces...

"Sir, those cars...spoils of war? Or do we have to leave them?" Grinning, he took up a defensive position and awaited the order to enter the house.
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by Jocke » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:37 pm

pants wrote:"This is Lt Cpl Steel to Lt Cpl Morrison. We are entering the building and need you to check your targets. We are coming through on the ground floor. Where are you in relation to us, over?" he said into his communicator.

Lance Corporal Steel's radio:

Code: Select all

Morrison to Steele, copy that- make sure that you and your guys all have functioning IFF's. And we are... I have no idea- we ran into heavy opposition here- I will have to get back to you on that one. Out.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 25 pt1.

Post by pants » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:49 am

Morrison to Steele, copy that- make sure that you and your guys all have functioning IFF's. And we are... I have no idea- we ran into heavy opposition here- I will have to get back to you on that one. Out.
"Lt Cpl Steel to Lt Cpl Morrison. Received your communication and we are preparing to come inside. Will check IFF's and suggest we have all marines confirm target visually before opening fire, until we are able to integrate our squads. Also we will ensure to use the correct code phrase to identify ourselves when challenged. Steel out," replied Nick into his commset.

Looking at his fellow squad members, he grinned and gave them a thumbs up.

"Ok marines, we are green to go! Green you lead the way through the window, check your targets. Smiles your up next and I'll bring up the rear. Designated fall back position is here. If for some reason we get separated return here and we'll get everything sorted. Green since your leading the way the code phrase for today is 'Sigma Alpha Omega' if challenged repeat that phrase and wait for the return phrase 'Orange is a stupid colour'. Got that?" he looked at his squadmate and waited for his reply.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”