Hi everybody, i hope you are all well and eager to start the Polaris Campaing. I want to remind of the very few "house-rules", which i posted below.
Don't hesitate to contact me, if there a questions or something is not clear enough.
- the game will take place in turns
- each turn lasts 7 days real-time, sunday to sunday
- if a player does not post until end-of-turn, the actions of her/his char in this turn are decided by game-master
- life can be a bitch sometimes, so if you don't have the time to post for whatever reason, notify the game-master and we will work something out
in a posting, "tags" are used for adressing certain characters or groups of chars, while speaking to them, and most importantly, for using skills
"ok sweethearts, ETA 30 seconds, gear up and get hot"
"first squad, i want a nice and clean dispersal this time"
<tag 1st squad>
"want me fetch your slippers for you?"
<tag pfc snorkle>
Paulson grabed his motion-tracker and turned it on, scanning the area
<use skill motion-tracker - level professional>
Sykes took his time to scan the ridge with his eyes
<use skill awareness - level expert>
the outcome of such an action will be dice-rolled by the game-master and posted
- remember, you are a member of a special forces team, so act like one: follow orders, stay alive, do your job, shoot to kill
- this kind of game lives from the quality of postings
- there is no such rule like "minimum number of characters in a posting"
- HAVE FUN
1 post • Page 1 of 1