Symmetra issue

Anything & Everything
Donnieclark
Private

Symmetra issue

Postby Donnieclark » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:33 am

Hello, I have experienced an issue during a competitive game of Overwatch on PS4 (I play both on PC and console) where after being on attack and securing all three payload objective points we were next on defense and I had achieved my symmetra teleporter. After using the ultimate and setting up sentries around my portal I stayed back behind the line of battle to patrol my teleporter and ensure it's security for my teams defenses. I moved constantly and as the final seconds ticked away I ran back to the point to support the team (almost all charges of the teleported had been used at this point) and as I made it back to the first objective point I disconnected from the game due to inactivity. My friend that I qued with said we won the victory In those last ten seconds and the opposing team never secured the first check point. I was unable to rejoin game (due to our victory occurring within the time I was DC'd and pressing rejoin) and it counted as a huge loss of SR for me and dropped me from platinum to gold rank. I feel I was doing part of my job as a good symmetra in protecting my teleporter from being destroyed however I did not encounter any enemies in the time which my team was defending(the enemy could not locate it). Was I disconnected because I didn't have to engage with any opponents for such an extended period of time? Is this a bug...I was not being inactive and it hurts to take a loss of SR because of this experience. Is there any way you could please help me? And if possible either set the account back so that it was as if the game was either never played or that I receive the correct balance of SR for my teams victory? Thank you for your time.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwat ... 5594745123
- video animation
Pale Rider
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Symmetra issue

Postby Pale Rider » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:03 am

Not sure if you are posting on the right page. We are an Aliens RPG.
Storyteller

Return to “Off topic”