M2T13

The 7th Campaign
Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Re: M2T13

Post by Apachetear » Thu May 21, 2009 10:08 am

"Room by room sweep sounds good Dirk" Jacob replied

"3rd, move up to secure the contact - be ready to kill if it's hostile...but judging by the mobs upstairs dont assume its hostile - this doesn't seem their way of doing things...I'll join you" He commed in to 3rd

as he prepared to move out he looked around - this place was creepy...hopefully he'd be out of here one way or another soon enough!

(ooc: sorry about the brevity - I'm at work and cant stay on too long)
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu May 21, 2009 11:41 am

eyeball wrote: patch looked at the schematic..." well sarge we can go the short way, past the lift shaft, or the long way past the cells wardens office and server room...could be some info in there,"
Simoivc spoke to Patch whiole moving out behind him, "Ok sounds good, 2nd Squad weld the air duct if necessary, it might slow those things down for a bit plus keep a couple of men watching the lift shaft too".

Apachetear wrote:
"3rd, move up to secure the contact - be ready to kill if it's hostile...but judging by the mobs upstairs dont assume its hostile - this doesn't seem their way of doing things...I'll join you" He commed in to 3rd

Simovic then clicked his comms to the platoon channel "Honeysett and 3rd Squad we're also moving towards the signal, we're taking the route to the west, if your going the east route watch we don't catch each other in cross fire"

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu May 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Morse looked over his M41A. It had gotten some scratches on the side, probably from the air duct, of course they weren't anything that could cause any serious damage. He remembered that he had the 2 unusual samples inside of his pocket. He checked the two viles and felt that they were both still intact.

He then turned and prepared for their room by room sweep. He'd take 4th rear guard again like he usually did. When Morse heard Eric mention the movement up ahead and how it might be a survivor, he thought back on the previous "survivor" they found. They were truly as dead as one could possibly get. "We can hope, course i don't figure they done make back doors when your underground. Maybe a service ladder, but that'll be a big clime, and be like jumpin in a rattler trap. Morse said, with a brief shudder, he had a bit of a cold chill. He waited for Dirk to begin the advance.

<Tag Raider
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Thu May 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Listening to SGT Honeysett give out 3rd Sqds' orders, Obi prepared himself to move out.  Quickly checking and patting down all his equipment and ammo pouches on his webbing ensuring that none of their contents had fallen out during the mad dash through the air shaft and that all were clipped closed.  Checking his ammo counter on his M42A, showed that the current magazine had only fired four rounds.  16 rounds left, no need to reload just yet.  O'Brien thought to as he started to cautiously move down the corridor. 

"Whats your ammo state 3rd Sqd, any one need any M40 grenades?  I have seven left."

3rd Sqd

Continuing to move along with the rest of 3rd Sqd, rifle in his right shoulder, eyes tracking over the top of the scope with both eyes and barrel moving as one. O'Briens' faced creased into a frown as he moved along. This level was locked down when the fire broke out, yet those things came up the lift shaft to get at us..... Keying his radio on the platoon channel he voiced his concerns.

"Ok, i am thinking here lads.  According to Patch, this level was locked down when the fire started right?  When those things hit us they came from up the lift shaft. So where did they come from to get into the shaft, over."

Last edited by Anonymous on Thu May 21, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Thu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Dugan wrote:
eyeball wrote: patch looked at the schematic..." well sarge we can go the short way, past the lift shaft, or the long way past the cells wardens office and server room...could be some info in there,"
Simoivc spoke to Patch whiole moving out behind him, "Ok sounds good, 2nd Squad weld the air duct if necessary, it might slow those things down for a bit plus keep a couple of men watching the lift shaft too".
"Way ahead of you sarge." Quinn said, waving the remote detonator before pocketing it. "Also, maybe clearing the place first before rushing towards the contact would work, so the teams don't get cut off in case it's an ambush?"

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Apachetear wrote:

"Ok 3rd, lets move. O'Brien, take center, Johnson, take up rear", Ishizawa said as he got up from his crouched position and began moving down the eastern corridor of sub level 3.
Dugan wrote:Simovic then clicked his comms to the platoon channel "Honeysett and 3rd Squad we're also moving towards the signal, we're taking the route to the west, if your going the east route watch we don't catch each other in cross fire"
"Got it Sergeant, we'll keep an eye out for you guys. We're gonna be passing by the elevator shaft on the way to the contact, we'll stop and clear the area so 2nd can plant charges should the creatures come up the shaft again"

"Ok, i am thinking here lads.  According to Patch, this level was locked down when the fire started right?  When those things hit us they came from  up the lift shaft.  So where did they come from to get into the shaft, over."
"Could be any one of the sub levels below the first one. We'll clear and the shaft down here, I don't want to take any chances"

After a short amount of time, 3rd came upon the hallway breaking off from the corridor and leading into the elevator shaft. Ishizawa silently hid behind the wall on the right of the hallway leading into the shaft. Using hand signals, he motioned for Johnson to take up position on the left of the hallway, while ordering O'Brien to take up position so he could fire straight down the hallway.

Ishizawa then motioned for Johnson to move forward, the two of them remaining as close to the wall as possible so as to give O'Brien a clear field of view. Upon coming close to reaching the shaft, Ishizawa stopped, and tried to see if there was anything in the shaft.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu May 21, 2009 10:28 pm

"Ok 4th, we're going to do a room by room sweep. Stay alert and ready for action. Check your targets and call out any enemy contact. Lets move out, quietly." Dirk said

Dirk took the lead and slowly moved down the long hallway.  He watched for any movement as he made his way from the male cell block to the Labratory, checking every room for anything that might help him figure out what happened here and where everyone had gone.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

"Aye Aye Cpl, right behind you."

Erik scoped out the area in front of his Squad's passage with his motion tracker.

He had slung the flame unit by it's shoulder strap so he could weild it one handed.  He had it ready in his right hand.

He followed his Cpl, with Monks behind him and with Morse being drag.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Fri May 22, 2009 4:29 am

"Ok 3rd, lets move. O'Brien, take center, Johnson, take up rear", Ishizawa said as he got up from his crouched position and began moving down the eastern corridor of sub level 3.

"Could be any one of the sub levels below the first one. We'll clear and the shaft down here, I don't want to take any chances"

Taking his assigned position O'Brien shook his head and whispered quietly, "It just doesn't feel right CPL, the way those things hit us, from two sides, it was almost as if they planned it...."  His voice trailed off.     If they planned it that implies some form of intelligence.  Jesus Christ.   Shuddering at the thought of it and the implications it would mean.  Stay focused damnit!   He angrily pushed those thoughts aside, as he provided cover for both Ishizawa and Johnson as they quietly and quickly moved in to clear the lift shaft.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 22, 2009 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri May 22, 2009 1:46 pm

"hey erik,do you think it is a survivor down there" Monks said in quiet tone, while keeping his pulse rifle in front of him.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

"Hell I don't know, the tracker don't tell you that. Just tells if something is moving around. I was kinda just wishing out loud. We better consider this a hostile place until we give it the once over and get it secured. You better stay frosty"

Erik decided he might need to engage point targets around his Cpl so he switched to his pistol. The flame unit was good if you where in front and had a lot of room for the cone of fire. But firing it around another Marine, you had to be extra careful not to ignite them and he sure didn't want to burn his Squad Leader. He let the incinerator hang by it's strap and adjusted it so it wasn't in the way. Then he drew his VP-70 and unsafed it. With the pistol in his right hand and the motion tracker in his left, he proceeded after his Squad Leader.

He checked his motion tracker sweeping each room before they got to the enterances.

OOC: If we go by/clear the Guard room, Can I pick up a shoulder weapon from there? Maybe a security shotgun or SMG or a PR if there are any? In/from a firearms locker if I or some one in my Squad can open it?
Last edited by Raider65 on Sat May 23, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok 3rd, lets move. O'Brien, take center, Johnson, take up rear", Ishizawa said as he got up from his crouched position and began moving down the eastern corridor of sub level 3.
"Roger that Corporal." Johnson replied. Then he looked around at the rest of 3rd. "Tell you what boys, if I get out of this alive, i'm putting my name down for promotion." Even no this time was not for humor, Johnson figured it was helpful to the morale. He continued watching the Tracker and sweeping behind and in front of 3rd.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sun May 24, 2009 8:02 am

Dugan wrote: "Kurosaki let Andersson know whats going on, tell her we're going to investigate".
"Lieutenant Andersson?" Kurosaki began. "We have been assaulted by tens of those... scorpion-dog things and have lost three members. Currently we are on Sub-Level 3. We are going to investigate a contact here in Sub-level three, Over."

Kurosaki glanced over the shoulder of Patch and looked at the motion tracker. He then looked at the schimatics.

"Looks like the contact is in the Morgue."
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick » Sun May 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Anderson replied audibly shaken: "Roger...I saw that on the screens. I want You out of there..." her transmission was interrupted and a faint sound of arguing was heard for a few seconds. "...the corps insist that You go by the archive and grab racks E1 and E2 from the server there. Grab the racks and haul ass marines, god knows how many more of those bastards are in there."

>
Site admin

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick » Sun May 24, 2009 12:17 pm

OOC: If we go by/clear the Guard room, Can I pick up a shoulder weapon from there? Maybe a security shotgun or SMG or a PR if there are any? In/from a firearms locker if I or some one in my Squad can open it?
OOC: If You find weapons You can try to use them to the best of Your characters ability.

//N //OOC
Site admin

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”