M2T12

The 7th Campaign
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Re: M2T12

Post by Dugan » Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm

As Simovic crawled through the shaft he listened to all the radio chatter, while keeping his Pulse Rifle at the ready. In particular the enquires from Morse and Patch regarding their heading.
eyeball wrote:

"can anyone upload me a god damn schematic of this place? we gotta find a way back to the surface for fucks sake!" patch yelled over all the noise and gunfire.

"I've requested Andersson send us plans, she'll send them to Kurosaki's field radio if she can get hold of any".

He then could hear O'Brien asking Kurosaki for orders "Kurosaki get O'Brien and Johnson to drop some grenades down the lift shaft and then pull back and cover our six and follow us"

[O.O.C Kurosaki's PRC-252 radio can recieve data, this can be displayed on a wireless LCD monitor]
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 am

Dugan wrote: As Simovic crawled through the shaft he listened to all the radio chatter, while keeping his Pulse Rifle at the ready. In particular the enquires from Morse and Patch regarding their heading.
eyeball wrote:

"can anyone upload me a god damn schematic of this place? we gotta find a way back to the surface for fucks sake!" patch yelled over all the noise and gunfire.

"I've requested Andersson send us plans, she'll send them to Kurosaki's field radio if she can get hold of any".

He then could hear O'Brien asking Kurosaki for orders "Kurosaki get O'Brien and Johnson to drop some grenades down the lift shaft and then pull back and cover our six and follow us"

[O.O.C Kurosaki's PRC-252 radio can recieve data, this can be displayed on a wireless LCD monitor]
Kurosaki nodded.

"O'Brien! Johnson! Throw some grenades, and get the out of there!" Kurosaki yelled

"Patch, I'll get you your schimatics, as soon as Lt. Andersson sends them down to the PRC-252."

Kurosaki continued to go up the shaft.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Thu May 14, 2009 9:33 am

"O'Brien! Johnson! Throw some grenades, and get the out of there!" Kurosaki yelled

"Roger, wilco"  O'Brien responded into his headset as he prepared to carry out the order.  Turning to Johson, he nodded, "lets blow these fuckers away mate!"

Taking out a grenade Obi flipped the cap and depressed the arming switch.  "One, two, three, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"  Obi shouted as he released the grenade down the shaft.

Not stopping to watch the grenades handiwork, O'Brien moved away quickly with rifle at the ready and shoulder lamp illuminating his path, Obi keyed his comm.  "Kurosaki this is O'Brien, we are pulling back to your position to take up rearguard, over."

CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:48 am

"Hey do we have any sentry guns back in the APC where the pogs are?? Maybe they could set one up aimed at the building's door where we went in or if they can find a map of this place where we'll come out at. It should have instructions or a manual that saids how to set it up right and they should know how to read, right."

Erik continued to follow in his place in line. Not much to see in the duct but the metal enclosure of the walls thru the shine of the shoulder lamps. The ducts were slightly dusty and it floated in the air from the other Marines passage in front of him. It tickled his nose making him cough and stung his eyes a little. He checked his tracker. Aiming it back, he instantly picked up the other Marines coming up behind him as single dots on the screen. Farther behind was a massive blob of contacts to large for individual points. They needed to get out fast and set up a controlled and defensivable position.

"Ahh Cpl we need to hurry somewhat if you get my meaning."
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu May 14, 2009 1:41 pm

Morse never did feel safe around sentry guns. He wasn't much of a robitcs kinda guy, if it wasn't human but could hurt ya it wasn't good. A techaphobe in a matter of speaking. But he wasn't so sure of that idea either. He was just trying to get out alive, and he didn't think sentry guns were the way to do it. Sentry guns aint done gonna help us none. There as likely to tear through us if it see's a target behind us then help us any. Lets just keep on movin, we aint exactly helpless yet. Morse said stumbling again. He was having some trouble crouching backwards while moving.

<Tag Raider

The Morse started to wonder to himself who was down. He heard the talk over the com and made the connection between that and the way the sergeant was talkin that somebody was down. "Hey who's down, is it any a them new guys?" Morse asked to the group in the air shaft. He didn't have a whole lot of connection to anyone that was outside of his squad, so he was curious in a way.

< Tag Squad 4
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Ishizawa was in disbelief as he saw his Mongo, his friend, disappear into the darkness of the shaft. Fuck no.... FUCK NO! But he redirected his anger towards the creatures, firing several bursts from his pulse rifle down the shaft as more of the things came up.
Obi wrote: Taking out a grenade Obi flipped the cap and depressed the arming switch.  "One, two, three, FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"  Obi shouted as he released the grenade down the shaft.

Not stopping to watch the grenades handiwork, O'Brien moved away quickly with rifle at the ready and shoulder lamp illuminating his path, Obi keyed his comm.  "Kurosaki this is O'Brien, we are pulling back to your position to take up rearguard, over."
Ishizawa pulled a grenade from his webbing, simultaneously flipping the cap and arming it. He then threw it down the shaft, and immediately began to fall back.

"Johnson, O'Brien, get into the shaft, I'll cover!", he yelled as he brought up his pulse rifle and fired at any creatures still coming up through the shaft.

OOC: Just to confirm, all other squads have made it into the vent and 3rd has taken up rearguard? 
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

"Roger that Corporal!" Johnson yelled over the gunfire, firing another burst at the creatures in the shaft. He took a grenade from his webbing, armed it, and chucked it down the shaft, aiming for the biggest mass of creatures. "Chew on this bitches!" He screamed, spitting down the shaft.
"Johnson, O'Brien, get into the shaft, I'll cover!"
"Yessir!" He smacked O'Brien on the shoulder and let another burst into the shaft and started back with the rest of 3rd.
Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Fri May 15, 2009 6:44 am

"Johnson, O'Brien, get into the shaft, I'll cover!"
"Roger CPL, I'm moving!  Watch my six guys, i'm taking point!  Obi yelled as he lead 3rd Sqd into the air shaft at a crouch. 

Slinging his M42A sniper rifle he drew his VP-70 in one easy motion.  Holding the weapon at the ready in his right hand, Obi then proceeded to move along as quickly as the confines of the shaft would allow.  Keying his radio he called up 1 Section.

"All in 1 Section, this is O'Brien.  3rd Sqd is moving towards your position, check your targets cause we don't want to get zapped as we close in, over."

Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Fri May 15, 2009 5:13 pm

During the loud exchange of gunfire, explosions and profanity, Sixtus was resolutely quiet. Moving up the shaft with the shotgun in his hands, leading second squad up. His helmet light played over the shaft and the backs of the Marines in front of him.

He took a moment to set another demolition charge on the lower corner of the shaft. After getting a few looks from some of the Marines, he said "To cover our backs."

He was desperately hoping someone with a flamer was on point. Because this was the perfect place to use one.

Once finished with the demo charge, he kept the remote trigger on safety and in a pocket he could access, and kept moving.

"Sergeant Dugan, airshaft is set to collapse behind us, just give the word." Sixtus said dryly.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri May 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Dirk kept moving quickly through the dank air shaft. Hearing Erik, he made his way over to him and looked at the motion tracker.

"Damn lot of those fuckers. Morse, Erik. Stay close. Things might start happing fast and I want to be able to lay down as much fire as I can in a hurry." He said
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Sat May 16, 2009 4:54 am

"Sry Cpl, I had to dump my Smartgun back at the Air Duct entry point. I wouldn't have fit otherwise."

He showed his Squad Leader the tracker's small screen and the news it had to tell. He pointed out the Marines blips and the big blob that he assumed was more "Hostiles", more of those dark creatures in his judgement.

"They're looking for a way to get at us, Cpl"

Then he cotinued in his position between Cpl Pitt and ahead of Morse with his pistol ready and the tracker still on. Ticking each time in steady rhythm as it picked up the Marines in the ducts ahead and behind Erik's position.
Last edited by Raider65 on Sat May 16, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sat May 16, 2009 6:25 am

Morse heard Dirks sharp words, and Eriks response. He began to hobble backward a little bit faster to try to keep up a little bit better. It was only at that point did he consider that those things could come out of any vent at all. They were in a prime position to be ambushed. "I'm hopin they don't know we're taken the highway. But i got that back covered, and i aint seen nothin." Morse said as he continued his reverse. He wasn't gonna bother with the red eye, the damn thing always messed with his depth perception so he figured the good old shoulder torch'll do just fine.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Sun May 17, 2009 6:56 am

"Patch, I'll get you your schimatics, as soon as Lt. Andersson sends them down to the PRC-252."
" roger that Kurosaki...ready and waiting"patch replied.

he continued to move forwards slowly with Simovic, the motion scanner quietly sweeping all around them.

ooc moving forwards slowly untill we get plans downloaded of air ducts.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 am

"Hey Morse, Remember we've got Marines behind us catching up. Careful not to light em up"

Erik listened to the slight sounds amphified by the shuffling Marines as they worked they're way forward hopfully towards an exit out of the duct work if not back up on the surface.

He still checked the tracker ever so often sweeping it all around in a big circle and below and above his position.

He didn't want to be in these ducts if their shoulder lamps started running out of juice.
Last edited by Raider65 on Sun May 17, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Raider65 wrote: "Sry Cpl, I had to dump my Smartgun back at the Air Duct entry point. I wouldn't have fit otherwise.They're looking for a way to get at us, Cpl"
Dirk grined. He remembered when he used to lug that heavy ass smart gun around. He slowed for a moment and took the flame unit off his back and handed it to Erik.

"Here, take this. If you see any of those fuckers invite them to a Bar-B-Que" He said

Then as he picked up the pace again he looked over at Morse. "Just keep movin Morse. We can't get off the high way now. But if we make it, the first rounds on me."
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes