M2T10

The 7th Campaign
eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: M2T10

Post by eyeball » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 am

"Ok men lets get the hell out of here, the samples can wait until this area is secure. First squad lead, Heart you take point, double time"
" oh hell yes i hear that!!" patch slung his motion tracker were he could see it and followed cpl heart.

"short corridor after bodies, then a 90degree left followed by a long corridor corp all clear no movement." patch inform cpl heart as they moved off quickly.
"Command, Quinn. xenos are coming from the elevator shaft. Are they on the surface, repeat, are they on the surface?"
"that appears to be a negative quinn i got them coming from the elevator to sub level 2 NOT the surface" patch replied to quinns query over the general Chanel.

as squad one reached the corner at the bottom of the corridor patch took up a covering position towards the contacts, he made sure that he had grenades primed in the under slung launcher and a full clip,
" someone with a burner stay and back me the fuck up" patch requested

(roll special weapons and motion tracker fire just before contacts come round corner)
Attachments
mission2retreat.GIF
Last edited by eyeball on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm

OOC:  Updated map showing 2 Section disposition.  Feel free to make any changes if necessary
Attachments
mission2retreat.GIF
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:11 pm

OOC: sry for my absence, im pretty busy with school right now (BTW can someone PM me how to engage an enemy ans shoot it and keep track of my ammo, i hav eno idea how much ammo i have and all that)

running down the hall Pvt lippa could here scretches from the enemy as well as the costant curses and talk over the Comms and out in the hallway "marines we are out... of here!!! does anyone know were we will rally once we are back up the elevator? shit!! will we all even fit up the elevator at once?" slinging his SMG and pulling out his motion tracker hequickly got a read  of the blips to see if anything changed, he could have lit up the entire hallway with his screen there were so many contacts. after checking his motion tracker he clamped it back onto his belt and pulled his SMG back down  and if he sawa nything that wasnt in uniform he would blast a few rounds into it.

" i didnt sighn up for this!! i sighned up to shoot me some space pirates!!! and talk to the ladies"
Pvt: lippa
motion tracker, SMG, and shotgun
second squad

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Simovic moved forward with 1st Squad quickly making it to the first intersection, he nervously peered at Patch's tracker he could see the contacts would reach them way before they made the elevator.
Apachetear wrote:
"Dugan, we're setting up a firebase at the intersection before the lift - be careful when firing. Got that?"

He replied using the Platoon channel "Copy that Honeysett, if you get a clear shot on the group fire a few grenades down their, hopefully it'll buy some time for the retreat".

eyeball wrote:
as squad one reached the corner at the bottom of the corridor patch took up a covering position towards the contacts, he made sure that he had grenades primed in the under slung launcher and a full clip,
" someone with a burner stay and back me the fuck up" patch requested
Simovic urged the others onwards passed 3rd and 4th Squads firebase. As Kuosaki and Hart went to pass him he spoke "I'm afraid us and Patch are going to be holding here until the others have retreated to the lift. I'm guessing the majority of the contacts will go towards 3rd and 4th Squad but we can't take the chance that they get around the back of them, so we need to hold here".

Simovic crouched down taking a defensive stance next to Patch while he motioned for Hart and Kurosaki to stand behind them.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 pm

"About time Morse. Any longer and I would have figured you were going to ask it out." Dirk joked as Morse passed him
Your just jealous that i'm not into flamers like yourself. Morse said, making an obvious gay reference to Dirk's Flamethrower.

He held his M41A near his stomach preparing to fire if the need arose, but he didn't quite have to yet. Let the Smartgun piss pullets at em, him firing from the M41A wouldn't do much of anything if that thing was firing. Then he finally decided to do atleast somethin. He fired 2 bursts down into the hallway that incomming was comming from.

< Roll M41A 2 bursts
< Hold capacity now includes samples in 2 vials (Alien fingers)
Last edited by Morse on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Hearing SGT Honeysett bark out the movements orders for Two  Section, O'Brien turned around to Johnson and slapped him on the arm.  "Lets go mate, well take point and clear out and secure the passageway for the lift to the surface.

"I heard that man. Jesus. What the hell man? Tracker is going off-scale man. There's movement all over the place!"
Johnson started to panic, swinging the Motion Tracker back and forth.
Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 am

As the trackers began to ring out wildly with multiple contacts, Ishizawa hesitated for a bit, then immediately began to bark out orders.

"All right 3rd, party's over, lets get the fuck out of here! Johnson, you take point, move ahead of 4th squad and lead 3rd to the intersection where we'll meet up with the rest of the guys. O'Brien, Mongo, follow after Johnson, I'll take up the rear position. And watch the ceilings, we already know the fuckers can crawl up them, there could be some waiting for us", Ishizawa ordered as he motioned for the others to move ahead.

As the rest of 3rd passed by him, he himself began to move backwards, looking down the hallway with his pulse rifle in one hand and his tracker gripped in the other.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 am

Moving slowly down the long passageway to the lift to the surface, weapons at the ready, O'Brien and Johnson triple checked every dark shadow, half expecting one of those things to pounce upon them.  Half way along the passageway, O'Brien took out one of his M94 Marker Flares, ignited it, and dropped it to the floor.  The confines of the passageway boosted the effects of the flare, illuminating the passageway in a red glow. 

Upon reaching the lift without incident the two Marines looked at each other as O'Brien hit the call down button for the lift.  Switching to his Platoon channel on his radio, "LT, 1 and 2 Sections, this is O'Brien.  Johnson and i have secured the passageway.  The lift is on the way down, over."

With the sound of the lift slowly moving down the shaft, the two Marines backed up away from the doors, which would give them room to move in case something was riding down with it.

"Johnno, keep your tracker orientated on the lift, in case we have something coming down with it." 

Rifle at the ready, time seemed to slow for O'Brien as the lift made its way down, come on, come on.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:59 am

Dugan wrote:
Simovic urged the others onwards passed 3rd and 4th Squads firebase. As Kuosaki and Hart went to pass him he spoke "I'm afraid us and Patch are going to be holding here until the others have retreated to the lift. I'm guessing the majority of the contacts will go towards 3rd and 4th Squad but we can't take the chance that they get around the back of them, so we need to hold here".

Simovic crouched down taking a defensive stance next to Patch while he motioned for Hart and Kurosaki to stand behind them.
Kurosaki was very panicked. Something that was not human had been shot up before him. He had never been a believer of aliens, but now... he had seen it.
"S-S-S-Sir, just us four?" Kurosaki asked, with an icredulous look on his face.

Kurosaki slung the flamer over his shoulder and had the sub-machine gun in his hands. He also had a couple of grenades, mostly for the monsters, but one for himself. He must not shame his family's name if he was captured.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 am

"I'm with ya, Cpl, Gotta reload tho"

Erik decided he had better reload with a fresh drum. No telling how long he'd need to hold the things back with suppressive fire. He fitted a new drum while he was on the move. Placing the partially used one back in the full drum's ammo pouch with practiced motions. Manually loading the first round from the new plastic belt to reduce it's chance of misfeeding as he had been shown.
He thought back to his limited training on the Smartgun. Should he use burst or full auto? He decided to go with burst until they got closer. He set the Smartgun to that function and decided to switch to the "delay" projectile function. Maybe he could bring down a few with penetrating shots, it was worth a shot, save on some ammo maybe.

"Morse, you got any illum rounds for your GL?"

Erik set himself in the middle of the corridor side by side with his Cpl, readying himself as best he could.
At his side the motion tracker sang it's song of contacts approaching. Out of view in the darkness of the long hallway. He switched on the Smartgun's smart mode and it started tracking targets almost immediately. Showing them to him in the eye HUD as undefined moving shapes.

"Targets incoming, Ready to fire on your command, Cpl"
Last edited by Raider65 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

"Johnno, keep your tracker orientated on the lift, in case we have something coming down with it." 

"Yeah man, good idea." He replied slightly turning his Tracker arm towards the direction of the lift. It beeped more rapidly as it moved towards the contacts closing in.
Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”