M2T8

The 7th Campaign
Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M2T8

Post by Obi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:12 am

Maintaining his covering position, O'Brien noted that time seemed to both slow down and speed up.    What the fuck is going on here, shooting people if they don't look right!   His thoughts raced with the implications of this, fuck. 

The platoons radio net was alive with marines calling out the constant contact reports that the motion trackers had acquired.  Whatever they have its moving pretty frigging fast.    Keying his squad on the radio,  "CPL what the is going on here?"  O'Brien asked in a tense voice.

CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:50 pm

MI_trooper wrote: Pvt lippa took a huge Gulp and cocked his shotgun and took the safety off.
"ok you heard em guys lets form up i dont know how much time we have but we should haul some ass, sarge do you need me to be on the motion tracker or should i have two arms free for this engagement?"
"Yeah keep your motion tracker on for now, Patch shoulder yours and get ready to engage. Lippa when we have to fallback you do the same, I want whoever is engaging to have 100% concerntration".

Private wrote:
"Okay son, calm down" Kurosaki said to one of the newest squad members. "Lippa, I want you and the shotgun nearest to the door. Marreno, behind him. Quinn, hang near the Sergeant, just in case Patch or one of first squad members is hit. I'll hang withya"

"No theres no time just get your men ready to engage if we fallback".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 am

Erik listened to his Cpl's instructions. He stood loosly and ready for whatever, he didn't know. But he held the Smartgun ready, locked into smart mode. He stood in the middle of the hallway so he could monitor the whole hallway's mouth. Not much could stand up to a Smartgun and survive.

"Aye Aye Cpl" 

He watched thru the eye sight of the Smartgun's active target tracker. Waiting to engage when it locked up a target. He let his team's tracker hang from it's strap as he concentrated on the Smartgun. And he waited and watched.

Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 am

"copy that sarge" patch responded then with one last glance lowered his motion tracker.

he dropped to a kneeling position, checked his ammo gauge and ensured the grenade launcher was primed and loaded as well, " please be nothing unfriendly" patch thought realizing he was on point
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 pm

Johnson felt bile building up in his throat and glanced at the corpse, which was nothing more than a smoldering glob. Sergeant Honeysett began barking out orders gathering up the Marines. "Roger that Sarge." He said, moving into his position at the door. Morse was already there, crouched down and sipping on his alcohol.
He then walked outside and crouched just outside the doorway as instructed. He was there before Johnson it seemed, course he'd be right behind him in about a second or two he guessed. He wasn't very shaken up, the thing poppen out just scared him because of the unexpected nature of it.

He reached into his pocket, where his new flask sat. Well what the sergeant don't know, probably aint gonna hurt to bad. Morse said taking a heavy drink from it. Then slapping it back in his pocket quickly.
"Well Private Morse. I think it's time I tried some of that. If I die by something like that, I want to have tried and enjoyed anything." He glanced at his Tracker. 60 meters and closing. He licked his IR down to strengthen his vision. Nothing.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Morse kept his eyes looking forward. He didn't know how the tracker worked, but he figured it would get louder or faster or somethin as the thing got closer. In anycase the guys weren't freaked out enough for it to be too close.

Morse reached into his pocket and held up the flask of "Homebrew". Best make it quick, if you puke do it over there. You get sick i'm just gonna diagnose a bad reaction between seein dead bodies and eatin to much protein paste Morse said still holding the flask. Good to be prepared, its gonna be smooth goin down, but your gonna feel it burn in your arms and stomach. Morse finished. Of course that hadn't helped him at all his first time, but it was part of the ritual.

< Tag Johnson.

Morse remained crouched with his M41A in his left hand and kept his left hand up with the flask in it waiting for Johnson to take it.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 am

PVT lippa gets back to the door in shooting stance waiting for anything to pop around the corner then checks his motion tracker

<roll awareness and motiontracker

"ok guys Hold what you got make every shot count"
<tag second and the other squad thats with us
Pvt: lippa
motion tracker, SMG, and shotgun
second squad

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:33 am

having put down his motion tracker patch was now desperate to know if the comntacts were heading their way or towards the shouts/ screams and gunfire....

"whats happening?" he asked quietly to the marine with their motion tracker still active

ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Morse reached into his pocket and held up the flask of "Homebrew". Best make it quick, if you puke do it over there. You get sick i'm just gonna diagnose a bad reaction between seein dead bodies and eatin to much protein paste Morse said still holding the flask. Good to be prepared, its gonna be smooth goin down, but your gonna feel it burn in your arms and stomach. Morse finished. Of course that hadn't helped him at all his first time, but it was part of the ritual.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”