M2T7

The 7th Campaign
Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M2T7

Post by Obi » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Tyler Ishizawa wrote: Ishizawa held his pulse rifle at the waist and slowly crept through the hallway, following close behind 4th squad. All that could be heard were the trackers and the footsteps of the Marines. By now, his tracker was picking up what 4th squad was closing in on. While he moved forward, he looked down at his tracker, which he held in the same hand he was gripping the foregrip of the pulse rifle.
m113a12 wrote:The female locker room.   Turning to face his squad leader, " Hey CPL, the contact is located in the female change room, if this turns out to be a rescue mission, i volunteer myself to make first contact.  I mean there could be some total fox in trouble down there." Continuing on roll before any of the guys could get a word in edge wise, O'Brien grinned and gestured to the others.   "Besides, Mongo and Johhnno are out of the running since they are both dating each other, and you have leadership responsibilites, so i guess that leaves me to take one for the team."

Hearing O'Brien request, Ishizawa chuckled. "Unfortunately O'Brien, since you're the only other person with a Pulse Rifle and a tracker, I need you to cover 3rd squad's rear", Ishizawa whispered back with a grin on his face.

"I may have leadership responsibilities, but I'm an awesome multitasker. 3rd, pull down your IR Eye Pieces, keep the chatter to a minimum from now on".

"Gee CPL, you could have let me down gently.  Besides, what good is a M42 in here."  O'Brien said shifting the sniper weapon on its sling to make it more comfortable.  Walking backwards and letting the motion tracker hang in its sling, adjusted to the correct length it sat neatly in his left hand, VP70 held at the ready in his right.  Looking down at the display face on the tracker, moving it from left to right to cover the squads rear arc.  "Nothing, not a damn thing, our arse end is clear so far, no contacts CPL." O'Brien relayed up to his squad leader. 

Fuck, i really should have brought my tin hat. O'Brien mused to himself, regretting his decision to leave his helmet onboard the ship.  Holstering his sidearm and taking up the M42 and selecting low light IR vision on the rifles scope in one smooth motion, the motion tracker hanging from its sling, he peered through the rifle's scope turning the passageway into a world of eerie green light.  Sorted he thought with a slight grin,   the trackers audible alarm will give me a heads up and then one well placed round from this sweetie will put an end to any problems. 
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Erik stayed alert and ready for action, ready to back up his Cpl's play. He held the Smartgun at port arms and continued to sweep the area all around his squad mates with the hand held MT. He searched ahead with his eyes and using the IR eyepiece's thermal vision for any abnormal heat readings.

"Cpl, Should we get ready to flashbang the locker rooms ahead before entering?"

OCC: any reading/clues from Awareness, MT or IR?
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Raider65 wrote: Erik stayed alert and ready for action, ready to back up his Cpl's play. He held the Smartgun at port arms and continued to sweep the area all around his squad mates with the hand held MT. He searched ahead with his eyes and using the IR eyepiece's thermal vision for any abnormal heat readings.

"Cpl, Should we get ready to flashbang the locker rooms ahead before entering?"

Dirk shook his head. They were already going in, a flash bang was no longer useful to them.

Moving to the left he motioned for Erik to stand by him, giving the big smartgun's field of fire access to the entire room.

OCC: any reading/clues from Awareness, MT or IR?
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 am

Hearing O'Brien request, Ishizawa chuckled. "I may have leadership responsibilities, but I'm an awesome multitasker. 3rd, pull down your IR Eye Pieces, keep the chatter to a minimum from now on. Johnson, turn on your tracker and take up 3rd squad's rear".
Johnson looked at Ishizawa with a look of dread. "Roger sir." He said lingering back behind O'Brien. He watched the Motion Tracker while glancing up and watching his back.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:11 am

Jacob listened to the chatter in a distracted way. This place spooked him - he hadn't been this jumpy since he'd been fresh meat. As he watched his squad prepare to enter the room, he inwardly fought with himself. He was in command - he should be first through the door, but he was scared...they'd sorted themselves out to enter anyway, it would be rude to push in.

Placing himself behind them, he gulped and whispered to them "I'm in straight after you, so don't block the entrance. if we clear the room inside, I want us to look for any intel in the lockers that might give clues on what's going on. I don't like this place - but I'm curious as hell about it."
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”