M2T3

The 7th Campaign
Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: M2T3

Post by Ranger2011 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Mongo was kneeling in the dirt of the new world trying to look like he was a tree or a shrub or what ever the hell this planet used for flora, with the scope of the rifle looking like it was glued to his eye scanning for movement or anything else he could spot in the mist near the target.

"Johnson you spot anything in this damn mist?" Mongo asked his spotter.

Johnson, outfitted in full gear and a ghillie suit as Mongo was, crouched low as he scanned the target area. He looked at Mongo through all the dust and wind and then glanced down at his Motion Tracker.

(OOC Sorry for the lack of posting...Been off Post for a while running a mission to Kentucky. I'm back now.)
Last edited by Ranger2011 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm

tpc wrote: "Let me tell you Dirk ........ I,m not die'n today man, I'm not!".Monks said while taking out a copy of H.G. Wells War of the Worlds.

(tag dirk Pitt)
Dirk let out a soft laugh. "Don't sweat it Monks. Marines don't die without permition and I ain't givin you permition to die any time soon." He said
Apachetear wrote: "Ok guys." Jacob was nervous, scared even - but he'd be damned if he let anyone else notice this. Frontal assaults never seemed to go as well as sneaking in and knifing everyone...

"4th, go in and search the lab dome. Take out the beacon first though - I don't want anyone to get alerted to our presence by a distress call."
"Roger that Sir. Good to have you with us. We'll move out on your order" Dirk said

Dirk stood and slung the flame unit over his back. Feeling its weight, he was glad he had left his side arm back on the ship. Then picking up his M-41A he rechecked it, insureing it was fully loaded and ready for action. He stood at the door and waited for Honeysett to give the order to move out.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

"You also don't call any enlisted men 'sir', only officers. My parents are married and I work for a living." Sixtus said, smirking a little. "Just try to relax on the ride down, because you won't get another chance to."

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 pm

When Morse heard their orders to check the lab dome. It wasn't exactly his preffered job, he was hoping 4th squad would do a perimeter check or something along those lines, but he was unpleasantly suprised.

Oh thats nice, just the job I was hoping we wouldn't get. Gotta love your luck in 'Bandits'. Morse said commenting on their tasking orders.

< Tag 4th squad

He stored his M41A and as he was doing so he heard one the new guys screamin about his eagerness.

Damn thats one eager beaver. I aint never done heard no body that excited to be thrown into the shit with a here say anywhere.

< Tag Lippa and anyone else
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 pm

hahaha i was born for this shit besides my parents lived and breathed USCM's so i know my job is to go in there serve my country and kick some hostile ass.
<tag morse
pvt lippa kicked back in his seat letting his helmet cover his eyes and crossed his feat and hands and took a lil nap.

how is this for relaxation? do i look ready yet?
<tag quinn
Pvt: lippa
motion tracker, SMG, and shotgun
second squad

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 am

"You'll be ready when you're ready. Just try not to get killed." Sixtus nodded, doing a quick check of his equipment, including his submachinegun. His squad could see his distaste for the weapon, his hands itching for a pulse rifle.

Last edited by Quinn on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:53 am

Morse laughed. The Bandits had one a the most diverse group a troops that the USCM had. He was as awake as he could possibly be and was just enjoyin the sit.

Shit, i aint here to serve, i'm just here cus enlistment seemed like a really good at the time. That and the pays better then anything back home and we get to see new things everyday.... course it aint always what we wanna be seein, but atleast its a diverse way a livin right. Morse said

<Tag Lippa
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:13 am

Apachetear wrote: "4th, go in and search the lab dome. Take out the beacon first though - I don't want anyone to get alerted to our presence by a distress call."

"3rd, go and do a sweep of the general store, swipe some smokes for me if you see them. When you finish the sweep, double back and join anyone who's found some heat. provide backup and flanking. I'm gonna run with 4th for this mission. Everyone clear?"
"Affirmative Sergeant. I'll position 3rd on the 2nd ledge south of the complex. We'll begin moving towards the store just before you guys touch down. If anything comes up, we'll report it. Ishizawa out"

Third! Ropes out, we're going down to the 2nd ledge. Mongo, Johnson, cover me and O'Brien as we go down", Ishizawa said as he pulled out his ropes. Securing it to the top of the ridge, he slung his Pulse rifle  and began sliding his way down. Touching down moments later, Ishizawa unslung his pulse rifle and did a quick visual sweep of his position.

"Clear. Your next O'Brien"

While he waited for the rest of 3rd to make their way down to the 2nd ledge, Ishizawa kneeled and pulled out his motion tracker and switched it on. With visibility having gone to shit, the tracker was essential.

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 am

Kurosaki thought a bit. Marreno hadn't spoken much, so Kurosaki didn't rely on him.

"Okay. I've got a plan. Lippa, since you think this is going to be very easy, you kick down the door and go in first. Marreno will go in next, then Quinn, then I."

Kurosaki motioned for Quinn to come aside.

"Take this" Kurosaki had the demolitions kit and gave it to Quinn.

"I'm keeping the by-pass for myself"
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hey Corporal, I have an idea. Why doesn't Marreno kick the door down first so Lippa can have a faster reaction time? Also gives any tangos less time to react." Sixtus suggested as he took the demolition kit and breaching charges. "Are we going to bang and clear, frag and clear, or just bust down the door and clear?"

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”