M2T2

The 7th Campaign
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: M2T2

Post by Quinn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:18 am

Dugan wrote:
Quinn wrote:

Looking at Dugan, Sixtus asked in a whisper "Sergeant, if we run into something we can't handle, what's our SOP? Especially if the Corporates step in?"

"I havn't been supplied with that information I guess it then becomes the LT's call, this is a military operation though. If the shit really hits the fan the dropship will be on the ready line off station. Don't worry though we ain't ran into anything we couldn't handle yet".

[O.O.C Expert is better than prefessional and the guy who has all Grand Master stats is someone who couldn't read the rules before creating a character and is about to be deleted].
"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst Sarge." Sixtus shrugged. "I'd rather have my rifle with canister shells in the launcher. It'd do just as well..."

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

"I'm ready!" replied Octavius to Johnson.

"Umm any of you guys know exactly where the shooting range is?  I hate to admit this but I'm not entirely sure..." said Octavius looking a bit shame faced at having to admit to something like that.
Johnson looked at Mongo with an equally confused look on his face. "Guess we better ask the L-T. I didn't even think about where it's at, just heard some of the guys talking about it." He laughed after saying this, he felt like an idiot for getting so pumped up about goin' to the range, and then realizing there might not be a range.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:33 pm

"So we better get our $hit to gather first then head down for some quick gun training after you finish eating."
"And we might want to go see what the Medics are all jazzed about."

Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Quinn wrote:

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst Sarge." Sixtus shrugged. "I'd rather have my rifle with canister shells in the launcher. It'd do just as well..."

"You want decent supplies then join the army, in the Marines we just have to make do. Anyhow I'm off to the armory to sort out everyones gear".

Simovic finished off the last mouthful of his food grabbing his coffee he made his way in the direction of the armoury pausing briefly where 3rd Squad were eating. "I managed to get hold of the ghillie suits, binoculars and extra motion tracker give me a shout when your gearing up and I'll dig them out for you".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:23 pm

Morse looked at Eric, he had a spoon full of the paste they called food. He had confused look on his face. Some of the paste dripped off of the spoon while he thought.
Well i eat kinda slow as you probably done already learned. And hell let the other medics be. I'm 4th squads medic and i'll be the one who decides what pooper pills my squad'll be taking. Now you should eat some more a the "Mud", i'll make ya stronger. Morse finished, the mud being a reference too the paste like food.

< Tag Raider
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:10 am

Simovic finished off the last mouthful of his food grabbing his coffee he made his way in the direction of the armoury pausing briefly where 3rd Squad were eating. "I managed to get hold of the ghillie suits, binoculars and extra motion tracker give me a shout when your gearing up and I'll dig them out for you".

"Sarge i'm getting ready to get geared up, i'll go ahead and tune the Tracker and get the Orbital Communicator ready. Just point me to the goods and i'll be able to sort it out myself." Johnson said after Simovic had spoken to 3rd Squad. He turned to Mongo. "Ey Mongo, if you find the shootin' range holler for me and i'll be there. I'm gonna get my Tech on boys."

Johnson was cocky when it came to Technical things, he loved to tinker with his gadgets and tune the Tracker to his preferences. He strode off to the armory and opened his locker. He removed his civvie shirt and put on a tan standard-issue undershirt and then donned his BDU jacket. He lit up a cigarette and proceeded to roll his sleeves up almost to his shoulder. Then pieced together his armor and donned it as well, leaving his helmet in the locker for now. He strapped on his VP70 in a holster on his thigh, then inserted a knife on the combat webbing around his armor and him. Johnson put the cigarette out and got a utility hold-all and stuffed it with the Orbital Communicator and a few little tools. Now all I need is the Motion Tracker. He thought to himself. He took three cigarettes from his pack and put them in the band around the helmet and put the remaining cigs in the hold-all. Grabbing his helmet and slamming the locker shut, Johnson picked up his Pulse Rifle and three magazines. He started off for the Mess Hall again, entering and bragging to all. "Now I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art! Let's take some and conquer Marines!" He shouted.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 pm

ok guys i guess its time to lock and load... see ya at the hanger!

pvt lippa runs to the locker room and armory and gets suited up and packs ammo and all his weapons and gear.
Pvt: lippa
motion tracker, SMG, and shotgun
second squad

Obi
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Obi » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 am

Lacing up his boots, O'Brien paused to take a swig from his water bottle.  Ok he thought whats next.  Picking up his body armour, feeling the surface for any imperfections in the plates, checking the clips and seals making sure that they funtioned correctly.  Donning his armour, drawing the straps so it fit snug.  Opening and closing his ammo pouches ensuring that the speed clips would working quickly and effectively when needed.  Jumping out and down a few times on the spot,  good he thought, hardly any noise at all.

Ok what now he thought mentally crossing off his checklist and patting himself down.  Sidearm with three mag holder on left thigh, fighting knife on the right, moving up to his web belt on his left side were two ammo pouches with a capicity for six magazines for his long arm.  On the opposite side he had a pouch for a Smart Gun drum magazine.  Which given his role in the mission wouldn't need.  Hmm he thought, i can double up on extra M42 mags if need be, or use it for extra kit that may come in handy.  Plus on the rear of his web belt at the centre he had an extra Smart Gun pouch for his personal admin. With his bandolier for his grenades on the right side of his armour, he realised he was ready to roll. 

Right he thought picking up his helmet, and feeling the weight.  Deciding against it he proceeded to remove his comms kit from inside and placed his helmet back inside his locker  Collecting his favourite floppy bush hat, he slammed his locker shut.  Time to make my way down to the armoury and bomb up with all good things that go bang and grab that ghille suit off Simovic.

Walking out of the mess deck he caught his reflection in a mirror.  Taking in his appearence, drawing in a deep breath, hell yeah i'm nervous he said inwardly, but ready for anything thats coming his way.  Throwing his hat on he turned walked out of the compartment.
CPL Mike "Obi" O'Brien
Communications Operator

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:41 am

Mongo nodded at Johnson and O'Brien as his squad mates took off to get their gear prepped for the mission.

"I will let you know if I locate the gun range Johnson.  You to O'Brien," said Mongo to the departing marines.

"You about finished eating Ishi?  I know you love this goop but we got to go and get prepped before the new guys make us look bad!" said Mongo to Corporal Ishizawa.
Ranger2011 wrote: "Now I am the ultimate bad ass! State of the bad ass art! Let's take some and conquer Marines!" He shouted.

Mongo looked up as Johnson came back into the mess hall fully kitted out.  Shaking his head Mongo just grinned at the sheer enthusiasm of the new marine.

"Hooah!"

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”