M2T2

The 7th Campaign
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: M2T2

Post by Quinn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:45 am

MI_trooper wrote: pvt lippa heard yelling to hold up, he turned and looked and saw his squadmates talking and some one of them were looking at him so he returned to the table.

hey im pvt lippa im the tracker in this squad, i havent been in many fights yet but the ones ive been in i proved myself to be a dedicated marine so you can count on me nice to meet you all.
Quinn looked up at the FNG and nodded in response. He looked back down at the dataslate and kept eating. Where most Marines were complaining about the food, Quinn was staying quiet. His eyes moved from side to side as he copied the information into his memory.

The biologist caught his attention though. He made eye contact and waved her over to the table where he was sitting. He did have a few questions to ask.

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 am

Kurosaki caught Quinn waving the Biologist over.

"No time for a date, Private"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 am

"Loser at the range buys a round of real booze before we go down" replied Erik to Morse.

He'd never seen a Texan turn down hot sause before but different strokes for different folks and if Morse could stomach the taste of the crap the USCM called food, he must have a cast iron stomach. It was probabily due to the stuff he drank, his homebrew as Morse called it, either you came in with a cast iron stomach or the USCM issued or developed you one. Erik thought Morse couldn't have a sensitive pallet with that gut rot he called a drink, more like deck cleaner from the small tastes Morse had allowed him which he drank in friendship to Morse.

"Hey Morse what chance do you think the recon teams have of running into trouble down there?"

Last edited by Raider65 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 am

Private wrote: Kurosaki caught Quinn waving the Biologist over.

Quinn gave Kurosaki an even stare. "I make the time, especially when it means that I could have the wrong antidote when you're stuck with an infectious disease that makes you shit out your ears, eyes and mouth."

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:52 am

so what do you think about this mission guys? i think its completely FUBAR, were not even getting backup or anything, couldnt  we have checked a bioscan from the air before we drop, i mean waht if this is just a messed up antenna... then command just wasted an entire unit, but if somthing is down there and they catch us by surprise then we are also just wasted, either way its FUBAR, what do you all think?

pvt lippa sat back down at the table
Pvt: lippa
motion tracker, SMG, and shotgun
second squad

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:28 am

so what do you think about this mission guys? i think its completely FUBAR, were not even getting backup or anything, couldnt  we have checked a bioscan from the air before we drop, i mean waht if this is just a messed up antenna... then command just wasted an entire unit, but if somthing is down there and they catch us by surprise then we are also just wasted, either way its FUBAR, what do you all think?
Johnson looked at Private Lippa as he said this."Hell Private, and I thought I was the paranoid one." He chuckled a bit to himself and turned towards Morse, the fellow he had problems with earlier. "Hey, erm, P-F-C. Think we can get off on a better foot? I'll buy you some good liquor when this is all over, even try some of your strong smelling honey you got. Just don't wanna be on bad terms with comrades." Johnson settled back down and lit up his first cigarette in what seemed like weeks.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am

Morse proceded to eat the tray of assorted pastes and semi solids. The taste had grown on him some time ago. It didn't taste bad to him at all, in fact he liked the taste. He wanted a drink, but Sergeant had taken his flask away... not that it was a problem, there was more in his medical kit, but he'd get it later. It wasn't that he was an alcoholic, he just figured it helped his imune system while given him an extra boost of energy. Made his jokes funnier too.

Ah hell, well i might as well just hand ya the money now Morse said replyin to Eric, he knew he wouldn't win he wasn't much of a shot.

He then heard that new guy Johnson talkin to him. Morse still hadn't thought that anything that they said was all that bad, and had no bad feelins about anythng that happened durin the briefin at all, everyone else seemed to think it was a some kinda arguement.

Hey don't you done be worryin about that, hell i aint even graspin how everyin seems to be thinkin that was some kinda bickerfit. And uhh... i don't think you'd handle homebrew to good, 1 outa every 4 guys that drinks it tend to puke right after it, but hell you wanna give it a shot, i'll brew you up a batch next chance i get. Morse said laughing after he did

< tag Raider and Ranger
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image

Ranger2011
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Ranger2011 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:42 am

Hey don't you done be worryin about that, hell i aint even graspin how everyin seems to be thinkin that was some kinda bickerfit. And uhh... i don't think you'd handle homebrew to good, 1 outa every 4 guys that drinks it tend to puke right after it, but hell you wanna give it a shot, i'll brew you up a batch next chance i get.
Johnson smiled at this. "Heh, I was thinking how real childish I was acting. Being a Marine means you avoid so called bickerfits with friends and holding them for the enemy. But hey, if you could brew me some up, i'll try my best with my irish ancestry backin' me up." He laughed with Morse after this, drawing from his cigarette one last time before putting it out on his tray.

Johnson stood up and walked to where Mongo sat. "'Ey Mongo, since i'm gonna be with you for the mission, wanna go shoot some SIMs?" He asked the man, who everyone says is one of the best shots in the Platoon.

Private Michael K. Johnson
Motion Tracker Expert, Comm/Computer and Portable Welder Professional

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:00 am

Quinn wrote:

Quinn gave Kurosaki an even stare. "I make the time, especially when it means that I could have the wrong antidote when you're stuck with an infectious disease that makes you shit out your ears, eyes and mouth."

Kurosaki gave the even stare back, before laughing his head off.

"Nice, Private. Nice" Kurosaki said.

His smile quickly turned to a frown.

"Make sure you do have the correct antidote, though"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Simovic walked away from the autochef his plate piled with various undigestable looking crap. As he made his way passed where second squad were he sat down next to them "Good news I managed to get hold of the kit you requested flashbangs and a demolition kit which you can use for breaching doors. Quinn, I even managed to get hold of the shotgun you wanted. Its an Ithaca Model 39, it really packs a punch".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Private wrote:
Quinn wrote:

Kurosaki gave the even stare back, before laughing his head off.

"Nice, Private. Nice" Kurosaki said.

His smile quickly turned to a frown.

"Make sure you do have the correct antidote, though"

"We'll see how forthcoming our advisor is." Sixtus shrugged, biting down into some of the "food". When given strange looks by some people, Sixtus merely said "I've eaten worse."
Dugan wrote: Simovic walked away from the autochef his plate piled with various undigestable looking crap. As he made his way past where second squad were he sat down next to them "Good news I managed to get hold of the kit you requested flashbangs and a demolition kit which you can use for breaching doors. Quinn, I even managed to get hold of the shotgun you wanted. Its an Ithaca Model 39, it really packs a punch".

"Alright Sarge!" Quinn actually grinned. The shotgun would be useful for the person going on point into a room. Sixtus looked at the newbies and asked "Which of you wants to tote the shotty?
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm

"Doesn't matter" Said Kurosaki "Either Lippa or Marreno will get it; they've scored way higher than us on the shooting range."

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:11 pm

id rather use my standard issue myself so Marreno can have it, besides i can kill anyone apposing us with my looks
<tag second
second squad

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:16 am

MI_trooper wrote: id rather use my standard issue myself so Marreno can have it, besides i can kill anyone apposing us with my looks
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

MI_trooper
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MI_trooper » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 am

pvt lippa finished itroducing himself and talking about his drop dead looks
sir shouldnt we be getting geared up by now? i dont know about you all but i want to make sure im prepared, plus i am finished eating.
second squad

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”