M1T20

The 7th Campaign
Morse
Captain

Re: M1T20

Post by Morse » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:44 pm

Morse couldn't see who it was in the back that was shot on acount of him driving, course he migt have been in the same position had he moved a little slower when they were pouring on him. He could hear though what was goin on and he heard one of em say somethin about how they were all doin on Ammo.

Hey, can one a ya'll reload my rifle, its the third one to the right on the rack back there, i can't really do i on acount a the fact i gotta keep us goin straight. Morse said, somewhat sarcastically, but that was just who he was.

< Tag everyone movin
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm

"I'll check once I'm done here Sarge." Quinn said calmly back to Honeysett.

Last edited by Quinn on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:34 am

"You're right Sarge but he was...I mean he IS my squad leader, and a friend as well," replied Mongo to Sergeant Honeysett trying not to look at Silvanus's body on the APCs deck as the medics worked frantically to save his life.

"I don't know if I should be squad leader Sarge.  I will do it to the best of my ability, but it is not a position I'm comfortable with and to be honest I think Ishi, I mean Private Ishizawa might be a better choice in that position," added Mongo as he nodded to where Ishizawa was kneeling next to Corporal Silvanus's body.

Leaning back in his seat Octavius slowly got a grip on his emotions forcing them down inside himself where he could deal with them at a later time when peoples lives weren't on the line.

"What I want to know is who the hell were those guys and what the hell were they doing there?" Mongo asked in a loud angry voice to everybody else in the APC.

Then it occured to him that they had a prisoner.

Turning in his seat he stared at the women and his face was an ugly mask of hatred.  The emotions that he was trying to hold down inside of himself congealed into a deep and dark anger of what the woman represented.

"Who the the hell are you lady and what the hell were you doing in the Mayors house?" standing up suddenly, he started to stalk towards her while attempting to pull out his knife and make sure he kept his balance in the still moving APC.

"You better start talking god damn it!" he yelled at her as he closed the distance between them.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:34 am

Morse could hear Mongo clear up at the drivers seat.

I don't know who the hell they were, but they were usin high military grade weaponry, none a that popper shell crap, this was some heavy hell they pulled on us, and that aint easy crap for colony bums to get i figure Morse yelled back again. He was really wanting to know exactly what was going on as well.

<tag anyone
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 am

Quinn wrote: "I'll check once I'm done here Sarge." Quinn said calmly back to Honeysett.
"Of course, when you do - reload Morse's rifle too!" Jacob smiled
pants wrote: "You're right Sarge but he was...I mean he IS my squad leader, and a friend as well,"

"I don't know if I should be squad leader Sarge.  I will do it to the best of my ability, but it is not a position I'm comfortable with and to be honest I think Ishi, I mean Private Ishizawa might be a better choice in that position,"

"If you don't think your leader material, then I wont stop you...and if you think Ishizawa is the man for the job...I'll listen to you" Jacob replied. "Hope you enjoyed your 30seconds on the top my friend!" Grinning he sat back.

pants wrote:
standing up suddenly, he started to stalk towards her while attempting to pull out his knife and make sure he kept his balance in the still moving APC.

"You better start talking god damn it!" he yelled at her as he closed the distance between them.

Standing up slowly, Jacob placed himself between Mongo and the prisoner, and placed his hand palm out against Mongo's chest armour before leaning up real close to whisper in his ear.

"Touch, talk to, or intimidate that girl and I'll see that you're joining that man on the floor over there. There's a time and place for interregation and sure as shit at that time and in that place it won't be handled by a grunt who can't keep his thoughts and feelings in check! You're a marine, act like one or quit being one." He snarled at a low whisper, not letting anyone but Mongo hear him

Slowly he began to push the marine back with his hand, exerting enough pressure that he hoped the man would get the idea...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Erik kept his attention on his weapon scopes just incase targets appeared. He listened to what was going on in the APC but he just catigorized it in his mind to mull over later. Right now he had a job to do in keeping the APC intact.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Morse wrote: Morse could hear Mongo clear up at the drivers seat.

I don't know who the hell they were, but they were usin high military grade weaponry, none a that popper shell crap, this was some heavy hell they pulled on us, and that aint easy crap for colony bums to get i figure Morse yelled back again. He was really wanting to know exactly what was going on as well.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 am

Morse remained with the control sticks shifted full forward.

We're pushin her to the limit, won't be long before we get there so i wouldn't set prepped to bunk in here for the night. Morse replied to Simovic

< Tag Dugan

Morse noticing one of the guages on the console for heat was at about 68%, flicked a switch opening the cooling vents and the guage began to show the temperature dropping, so they would avoid a stall do to overheating

Hey Eric! Morse called back to the turret You seein anything that might give us some trouble?

< Tag Raider
- DEVIL DAWG
Image Image Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Ishizawa dropped back into an empty seat and let out a deep breath. Taking off his helmet, he took his canteen and poured water over his head, desperately needing to cool down after the firefight. He looked over at silvanus' body once more, and swore.

"Fuck..."

He let his head drop, mindlessly staring down at the APC floor.
pants wrote:"I don't know if I should be squad leader Sarge.  I will do it to the best of my ability, but it is not a position I'm comfortable with and to be honest I think Ishi, I mean Private Ishizawa might be a better choice in that position," added Mongo as he nodded to where Ishizawa was kneeling next to Corporal Silvanus's body.
Ishizawa slowly looked up at Mongo. "Your Shitting me, right?". Tyler didn't feel ready to lead either. But the warrant already made a decision.
Apachetear wrote:
"If you don't think your leader material, then I wont stop you...and if you think Ishizawa is the man for the job...I'll listen to you" Jacob replied. "Hope you enjoyed your 30seconds on the top my friend!" Grinning he sat back.
Ishizawa looked over at the Warrant. He didn't feel easy about this, but with Silvanus wounded, somebody had to lead. "Ah Warrant, Mongo, are you guys sure about this?"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Raider65
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by Raider65 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:46 pm

"I got the sensors reading 5 by 5 but nothings popped up yet". replied Erik

Full sensor sweep 360 all sensors maxed to full power.
Image  LCpl Erik Stormhurst
ImageImage

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Tyler Ishizawa wrote:
pants wrote:

Ishizawa slowly looked up at Mongo. "Your Shitting me, right?". Tyler didn't feel ready to lead either. But the warrant already made a decision.

Ishizawa looked over at the Warrant. He didn't feel easy about this, but with Silvanus wounded, somebody had to lead. "Ah Warrant, Mongo, are you guys sure about this?"

"Well, if it isn't Mongo, and Silvanus is on the ground, and...between me 'n' you - Eric's a bit quiet to lead - so it's you or Mongo...if you don't take to it next mission then i'll whack Mongo back up there protests or not..."

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 am

Apachetear wrote:"Well, if it isn't Mongo, and Silvanus is on the ground, and...between me 'n' you - Eric's a bit quiet to lead - so it's you or Mongo...if you don't take to it next mission then i'll whack Mongo back up there protests or not..."

"Ok, I'll give it a shot then Sergeant"

Ishizawa looked over at Mongo and Roberts. He was responsible for them now. No room for mistakes. For the time being he sat back and checked his ammunition, about half of which was used. He reached over to the ammo storage in the APC, grabbing pulse rifle clips and grenades. He then sat in his seat, staring mindlessly at the APC wall across from him.
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”