M1T17A (1,2,3 Squads)

The 7th Campaign
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T17A (1,2,3 Squads)

Post by Quinn » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Dugan wrote:
Quinn wrote: "Aye Sarge." Quinn had finished dragging the body out of the way and began to pat it down for weapons and identification. "There are only two armored trucks. We could have our APC fry them pretty easily. Or send me and Collins as runners to grab one of the SADARs and pop the other one at the same time?"

"Negative Quinn, you run out in the open and you'd be torn to pieces by their heavy machine guns. Not to mention we don't have any SADARS".

[O.O.C Nick has mentioned that we only have the basic weaponry that the rules book covers. Combat Knives, Pulse Rifles, Smartguns, Pistols, Grenades (HE and Smoke), Scope Rifles, Sentry Guns and Flame Units.]
[OOC: Crap, forgot about that... why not have some rules made then? If there's a PDF of the rules book, could someone send it to me?]

"Aye Sarge. Headed to second floor." Quinn beat a hasty path up the stairs, stopping to step carefully over the trip mine. Then moving to one of the windows while passing Corporal Kurosaki. "We been given orders to ready a defense on the first floor Corporal."

Quinn got to a window where he could find a clear line of fire, and got on his mic. "Windrider, Quinn. Which direction are the Tangos coming from?"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 pm

Quinn wrote:
Dugan wrote:
Quinn wrote: "Aye Sarge." Quinn had finished dragging the body out of the way and began to pat it down for weapons and identification. "There are only two armored trucks. We could have our APC fry them pretty easily. Or send me and Collins as runners to grab one of the SADARs and pop the other one at the same time?"

"Negative Quinn, you run out in the open and you'd be torn to pieces by their heavy machine guns. Not to mention we don't have any SADARS".

"これはとてもくそ! (THIS IS BULLSHIT)" Kurosaki yelled in Japanese, nearly shitting in his pants because of fright. He turned and ran after Quinn, dodging the trip mine and following after Quinn.

"Hoffman, Collins. With me!" Kurosaki shouted first in Japanese, then English.

He manually checked his rifle and his grenade launcher. He had three grenades for the enemy and one for himself if needed. He was going to follow the Bushido code. Never surrender and obey the emperor. Since there was no emperor, he decided to scratch that and use the never surrender strategy.

"Windrider, what is the ETA of the rebels!"

[O.O.C Nick has mentioned that we only have the basic weaponry that the rules book covers. Combat Knives, Pulse Rifles, Smartguns, Pistols, Grenades (HE and Smoke), Scope Rifles, Sentry Guns and Flame Units.]
[OOC: Crap, forgot about that... why not have some rules made then? If there's a PDF of the rules book, could someone send it to me?]

"Aye Sarge. Headed to second floor." Quinn beat a hasty path up the stairs, stopping to step carefully over the trip mine. Then moving to one of the windows while passing Corporal Kurosaki. "We been given orders to ready a defense on the first floor Corporal."

Quinn got to a window where he could find a clear line of fire, and got on his mic. "Windrider, Quinn. Which direction are the Tangos coming from?"
"これはとてもくそ! (THIS IS BULLSHIT)" Kurosaki yelled in Japanese, nearly shitting in his pants because of fright. He turned and ran after Quinn, dodging the trip mine and following after Quinn.

He manually checked his rifle and his grenade launcher. He had three grenades for the enemy and one for himself if needed. He was going to follow the Bushido code. Never surrender and obey the emperor. Since there was no emperor, he decided to scratch that and use the never surrender strategy.

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:17 am

Apachetear wrote:"3rd go upstairs with Windrider, choose a firing point and stay there - spread out if you have to. Get somewhere you can lob a grenade, it'll be useful against so many people! Choose a spot where you won't draw attention to our resident sniper, and leave him to work in peace! Don't open fire until you hear first and second open up for about 5 minutes, disguise our strength eh?"

With that he bounded up the stairs, on his way to a firing position...
"Oohrah Warrant!" Replied Ishizawa. After the Warrant had made his way upstairs, Ishizawa along with the rest of 3rd followed suit. As he ran, his heart began to beat faster and faster. He quickly made it to the windows, and began searching for a suitable position while crouched, for the enemy was not too far off. He found a window, and set up by it. Fear, and adrenaline, overtook him. He knew the previous battle was next to nothing, the poorly trained rebels being easy to beat back. But these people who were coming now, at least seemed to know what they were doing. Though he was afraid, he was ready. These bastards were gonna get what they deserved.

Ishizawa checked over his equipment one last time. His pulse rifle mag was still full, at 95 rounds, yet he had not yet restocked on grenades. 1 by 1 he pulled them out of his webbing and inserted them into his launcher. But his hands were shaking and he struggled as he fumbled the grenades. He eventually loaded up all 4 and leaned back against the wall beside the window, prepared to fire at the enemy upon the order.
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by exowolf » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Windrider hearing all the questions and chatter bears down to get a good look, figure out their heading, their speed, how many, and how soon, in order to give an accurate picture to crew.

>

__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Dugan wrote: Simovic clicked his comms to 4th Squads channel "This is Simovic we've encountered a numerically stronger force of about 30 men and two APC's and will require assistance or a pickup. Start moving towards our location, someone will update you en-route".

Dirk heard the call. "Roger that. 4th squad is on the way for a pick up." Dirk said as he got the APC moving towards the other squads.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am

Private wrote:
Quinn wrote:
Dugan wrote: "Negative Quinn, you run out in the open and you'd be torn to pieces by their heavy machine guns. Not to mention we don't have any SADARS".

"He said two minutes last over the comms." Quinn supplied Kurosaki. Great, a corporal who was easily excited. Well, nothing to be done about it now but try to get through it. Finding a window with a good field of view, Sixtus kept an eye out the window. His fingers did their own check of his weapon.

"Switching to IR." Sixtus pulled down his one eye visor so he could get a better view of any heat signatures coming up the way.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:27 am

patch followed 1st squad making sure he was keeping a damn close eye on his prisoner. once 1st squad got to its position he cautiously moved her into a non obtrusive position "back on your knees miss, legs crossed arms behind your back or on your head i don't care which, orders from my NCO's still apply one move whack ya; two moves off ya...not much fussed which, might get to shoot at real targets if you are out of my way"

Over the comms he signaled" patch here, prisoner secure, any one from first squad need the med pack i am carrying just in case?"
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:31 am

Quinn tapped his comm twice in acknowledgement of Patch's comment. "Everyone, designated area for wounded is the kitchen."

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”