M1T14

The 7th Campaign
Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M1T14

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 am

Kurosaki quickly relayed new orders.
"Quinn, stop looting the body and prep gear. Collins and Hoffman, get your shit together and prepare to move out. We need a sweep of this floor pronto"

Tag Second Squad
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Morse
Captain

Post by Morse » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Morse stood next to Dirk. He had slung his M41A Pulse Rifle back over his should, and foulded his arms. He then looked at his fingers, and saw that some of the nails were a little long. Morse was a nail biter and so he went about triming it down. He then turned back to Dirk and took his hand away from his mouth.

Find anythin yet sir? Morse inquired in his heavy southern accent.

< Tag Dirk
Last edited by Morse on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image-SSG Allen Morse - Squad Leader
-3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
- DEVIL DAWG
- M41A Pulse Rifle - M4 Pistol - Med Kit
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Simovic tossed one of his mags down next to the one Quinn had dropped. He looked over the men and weapons that'd be going in. Pulse Rifles were a must but the weight and size of the Smartguns might cause a problem, but the firepower would be very useful, the Scope Rifle on the other hand would be useless in CQB. He clicked his sections comm channel.

"Listen up, when we have some plans of the Major's the following people will be conducting an assault of the building led by the LT and me. Heart, Tomala, Patch, Kurosaki, Colins and Quinn. I want Windrider and Hoffman to stay behind and help 3rd Squad in defence. We're travelling light so Collins and Kurosaki leave your radios here".

Last edited by Dugan on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm

roger that replied patch he began to check that he was as lightly loaded as sensible and that he still did not rattle. he decided that a whole box of grenades was maybe too many and took only 6 leaving the other 14 on the growing pile of ammo.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:36 am

Dugan wrote: Simovic tossed one of his mags down next to the one Quinn had dropped. He looked over the men and weapons that'd be going in. Pulse Rifles were a must but the weight and size of the Smartguns might cause a problem, but the firepower would be very useful, the Scope Rifle on the other hand would be useless in CQB. He clicked his sections comm channel.

"Listen up, when we have some plans of the Major's the following people will be conducting an assault of the building led by the LT and me. Heart, Tomala, Patch, Kurosaki, Collins and Quinn. I want Windrider and Hoffman to stay behind and help 3rd Squad in defence. We're travelling light so Collins and Kurosaki leave your radios here".

"Aye Sergeant." Quinn followed Patch's example and left his grenades on the pile of ammo. Having only the grenades in his rifle available, he didn't expect to have to use many of the grenades, but he kept a few just in case.

I wonder if there are any anti-armor versions of these grenades... Sixtus wondered to himself. He wasn't about to ditch his medical supplies, including the stretcher in case one of the civilians was really hurt. He gave the hand sign for "Ready" to Dugan.

(rules same as shotgun)
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:36 am

Dugan wrote: Simovic tossed one of his mags down next to the one Quinn had dropped. He looked over the men and weapons that'd be going in. Pulse Rifles were a must but the weight and size of the Smartguns might cause a problem, but the firepower would be very useful, the Scope Rifle on the other hand would be useless in CQB. He clicked his sections comm channel.

"Listen up, when we have some plans of the Major's the following people will be conducting an assault of the building led by the LT and me. Heart, Tomala, Patch, Kurosaki, Colins and Quinn. I want Windrider and Hoffman to stay behind and help 3rd Squad in defence. We're travelling light so Collins and Kurosaki leave your radios here".

Kurosaki sadly took off his radio, leaving it behind propped against the wall. He still had his ammo clips with him, as well as several grenades.

"Squad, form up. Make sure you have everything you need, but also, we are traveling light; Quinn, take the med-kit."

"Cpl. Heart, what is your idea on how we assualt the building?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 am

Jacob sorted through the ammo that had been left, splitting it equally between everyone who'd need it.

He ran through tactics in his mind...coming up with an idea...weighing it up he decided to run with it.

"Windrider, welcome to 3rd. I want you to go upstairs and scope out a good vantage point to snipe from. You're main targets are commanders, NCOs and any heavy weapons teams you see setting up! Also, comm in enemy movements as and when you see them!"

"Mongo, follow him up and find a seperate room to fire down on the enemy...make it a bit harder for them to find cover eh? I do NOT want you in the same room as Windrider...hopefully your smartgun fire will mask his sniping and keep him from being spotted..."

"Hoffman, Silvanus, take up positions on the ground floor with me. Hoffman in the middle, I'll go to the left and Silvanus to the right. Find good cover and stay hidden until I give the go word."

"All of you, take your apportioned ammo, stuff it in your pockets, leave it on the ground next to you - I don't care. But remember once it's gone its gone! Also, no smoking until the shooting starts. Good luck to you all!"

Jacob was calm and collected. This was what he'd trained to do, something he'd done in a dozen different theatres, he only hoped the people around him wouldn't let him down, there lives were only important because them staying alive meant a better chance of him staying alive...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Morse wrote: Find anythin yet sir? Morse inquired in his heavy southern accent.

Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Ishizawa continued observing, not able to find anything for the time being. The comm sounded like a mess to him; orders requested, orders given, simultaneously, from more than 1 NCO at a time. Finally it cleared up and he heard the orders: Dugan ordering an assault on the Mayor's house, while 3rd stayed behind for defense. Honeysett's orders came next, but Ishizawa wasn't mentioned. Puzzled, Tyler assumed that the sergeant had forgotten him.

"Warrant Honeysett, what about me? Should I continue observing from the ground level or do you want me somewhere else?"

As the marines went off to their orders, and while Tyler waited for a reply, he checked over his pulse rifle one final time. Full magazine, grenades loaded. This was it, they're objective near, the enemy not far off, and perhaps the first real fight, the last battle being a lopsided victory for the Marines.
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:19 pm

Tyler Ishizawa wrote: "Warrant Honeysett, what about me? Should I continue observing from the ground level or do you want me somewhere else?"
"Tyler, you're to get a radio set, and set up somewhere with good cover and a good firing vantage point. You need to be able to call in Dirk if it gets too hairy. That ok?"

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 am

Private wrote:

Kurosaki sadly took off his radio, leaving it behind propped against the wall. He still had his ammo clips with him, as well as several grenades.

"Squad, form up. Make sure you have everything you need, but also, we are traveling light; Quinn, take the med-kit."

"Cpl. Heart, what is your idea on how we assualt the building?"

"Never leave home without it Corporal." Quinn quipped back.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”