M1T12

The 7th Campaign
eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: M1T12

Post by eyeball » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:24 am

patch stared at the scanner again then shook it...."damn still fubar" he muttered to himself.

once over the wall he assumed a defensive position with squad 1 scanning his selected area and trusting that his training and limited action had prepared him well enough for this.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 am

Dugan wrote:"You know these colonist buildings look pretty flimsy we could use the portable welders to cut into one and then get inside and use the place as an OP to watch and plan how to gain entry to the Major's house. Plus we can place the snipers in there to add cover while we go in. What do you think?"
Jacob didn't take long to think about this idea at all...

"Sounds like a damn good plan to be honest! I was thinking of sending 4th round behind to work like a hammer and anvil once we've engaged. get we drive the enemy onto the APCs guns etc...we'll need observation for it though, if you and the LT think its a plan, I wonder which of the buildings is tallest..."

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by AstroBoy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 pm

"You know these colonist buildings look pretty flimsy we could use the portable welders to cut into one and then get inside and use the place as an OP to watch and plan how to gain entry to the Major's house. Plus we can place the snipers in there to add cover while we go in. What do you think?"
"Sounds good. Get it set up."

"Sounds like a damn good plan to be honest! I was thinking of sending 4th round behind to work like a hammer and anvil once we've engaged. get we drive the enemy onto the APCs guns etc...we'll need observation for it though, if you and the LT think its a plan, I wonder which of the buildings is tallest..."
"Let's just find out what we can see first. At the moment I want 4th to be ready to move on command."

<tag Apachetear.
William Jones

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 am

Apachetear wrote: Jacob didn't take long to think about this idea at all...

"Well I was just gonna get the men to cut into the building we're leaning on, no point in putting anyone in more danger by wondering the streets. Plus this building overlooks the major's so we should get a good vantage point".

AstroBoy wrote:
"Sounds good. Get it set up."
Simovic clicked the platoon Channel "I want 2nd Squad to use their portable welders and cut a hole into the side of this building, once they've done that the rest of the platoon will enter into the building and sweep it, try and remain hidden from any enemies outside though. 2nd Squad once we're in weld the hole shut, I don't want anyone flanking us".

Simovic pointed out the location he wanted 2nd squad to cut, roughly in the centre of the building they were using as cover. Hopefully no one was home...
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:02 pm

John followed along formation as he overheard orders from Sgt. Dugan. He covered 2nd squad as he waited for them to begin cutting a hole into the structure. He lifted his pulse rifle to his chest area and began scanning the area for any hostile's trying to sneak in a shot on the squad. He kept his eyes wide and looked for any details of any opfor in the area.

Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by S. Collins » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:42 pm

Collins licked over his chapped dry lips peering over the black sandy ridge of the dune. The colony was devoured in a spooky orange hue that hung over the pitch black silouettes of the buildings. The thump crackle and pounds of distance gunfire and detonations sounded like the trampling hoofs of the apocalyptic riders themself, closing in to deliver pain and death. Collins squeezed the fully loaded M41A against his shoulder and tried desperately to clear his thoughts of doubt and fears. As the order was given to advance Sean got onto his feet an hurried down the sandy back of the dune towards the sturdy concrete walls that surrounded the colony outskirts. Over a deployable telescope ladder the marines entered the colony and prepared their rescue operation within their minds and planings. As it was recommended to take up position in one of the near buildings. Instantly Sean slung his rifle over his shoulder and drawed his portable welder. He set up the welding tool and adjusted the yellow glassed flash- and sparkshield.

"Give me five minutes, I'll get us in there." Sean moved crouched over to an old ventilation shaft grid. Heavy metal strivings, covered in black dust, blocked this potencial entrance... but not for long. Sean examined the vent and checked the inside with the light of his shoulder lamp, that he carefully shielded off with his free hand. "Alright... this might work. Can someone provide me some light, please?" He turned of his shoulder lamp and lit the torch up... preparing to cut the strivings. Inside the ventilation shaft he would only have a thin sheet of metal to cut through.

(roll for welding operation)
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:41 pm

"Oorah Sarge." Quinn worked alongside Collins, but this was obviously his area of expertise. Listening to him point out where to cut, he worked with him to slice open the strivings.

Quinn just hoped that the bright light of the cutters wouldn't give them away.

(roll for welding op.)
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”