M1T11

The 7th Campaign
AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Re: M1T11

Post by AstroBoy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Jones exited the APC and had a stretch. He didn't like sitting still for long times if he could avoid it. Behind the APC, Jones listened to Lt Anderson. He replied, "Where did you receive the orders from?"

Jones command so far hadn't been all that successful, though in terms of men lost, he was doing very well.
"Well by the sounds of it there's still some contacts going on in the colony. What's the plan do we go in on foot or in the APC's? Either way its probably too far to walk from the colony to the mines so we will need transport after we have collected the Major and his family"
Jones collected his sergeants and with Lt Anderson listening he gave his orders. "Squads 1 through 3 including command are to be prepped to enter the colony on foot. Lt Anderson will come with us assuming she has information on the layout of the colony. We stick together unless I give further orders but space your squads appropriately. Fourth squad will stay with the APCs ready to head to the outskirts of the colony on command. Should we need to make a quick evacuation, we hightail it to meet up with the APCs."

"Sergeant Honeysett, make sure Corporal Pitt is up to the job and stays attentive as I expect he will be"

William Jones

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:09 am

patch looked around. he couldn't see cpl heart and he was fairly sure he hadn't missed an order for squad 1, but sgt simovic had issued orders to section 1 so patch dutifully checked that his weapons were blacked, tags and anything else shiny covered and nothing was rattling.

he checked his load out again made sure he had grenades loaded in his pulse rifle as well as a spare box.

all was good, he waited patiently for those few minutes to pass before they moved in, he couldn't quite decide whether he was happy to be on foot rather than in the potential coffin of an APC, or would he rather be inside some cover at least....he came to the conclusion he would probably be nervous to make a decision which ever one he was in.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:12 am

Quinn wrote: Quinn nodded at the change of leadership, and went to checking over his weapon. He looked through the grenade box and grunted.

"We only have high explosive and smoke grenades here. Guess we'll make do." he said aloud, grabbing eight high explosive grenades and four smokers, attaching them to his webbing.

As Collins took the pulse rifle, Quinn handed him eight grenades. "Want any smoke grenades? You Corporal?" he asked Kurosaki as well.
Kurosaki turned and regarded Quinn.
"I'll take some smoke grenades and HE grenades. I advise everybody to do the same."

Kurosaki glanced at the colony, which was on fire. He heard Jones say that 1-3 Squads were going, so he turned to his squad.

"You guys ready yet?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:16 am

"Alright 3rd Squad" Silvanus said "you heard them blacken anything shiny and get ready for action, then form up on me"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Dirk hated to be left behind. He always wanted to be on the front of the assult, but orders are orders. He crushed out his cigaret and quickly lit another.

"You heard the man fourth. We're the Cavalry. I want every one ready to load up into the APC in 15 mics. Once in I want you ready to deploy in a moments notice. Make no mistake people. We may be in the rear with the gear, but if first second and third fail, we WILL be hitting the target and getting those people out. Move!" He said as he went over his weapons one more time.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Private wrote: Kurosaki turned and regarded Quinn.
"I'll take some smoke grenades and HE grenades. I advise everybody to do the same."

Kurosaki glanced at the colony, which was on fire. He heard Jones say that 1-3 Squads were going, so he turned to his squad.
"You guys ready yet?"
Erika took as many smoke grenades she could take. She took just 4 pans of explosive just in case and she started thinking how she could make an ignitor.

Mechanically she answered "Ready Kurosaki"
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am

Quinn dropped his IMP and stacked it somewhere inside the APC that was convenient after having passed the grenades to Kurosaki, then helped Erika into the harness for the smartgun. Once he finished that, he helped Collins shrug on the radio pack which was heavy in and of itself. When Collins was ready, Sixtus pulled on his K52 medical kit and pulled as many of the individual medical packs from the IMPs as he could.

When his pack was finished, he picked up his Pulse Rifle and checked the ammo count, seeing the red 95 glowing up at him.

"All set here Corporal." Quinn said.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:55 am

Kurosaki nodded. He then walked over to Sergeant Dugan.

"We're all good to go, sir."

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:44 am

Octavius grinned at Private Roberts as he heard his squadmates reply.

"Glad to hear it Roberts.  Well you heard Corporal Silvanus so lets form up on him and go and earn the big bucks!"

Exiting the APC Private Mongo attached the smartgun to his body harness and made sure everything was firmly attached.  He didn't want to have it fall off or anything in the middle of a firefight.

"Hey Ishizawa can you give me the once over to make sure that I am kitted out properly?" said Octavius towards where Ishizawa was standing.

Looking around to see where Corporal Silvanus had gotten to Private Mongo spotted his squad leader and asked "What is the plan Coporal Silvanus?  Run in a shoot up the place?"
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 am

Seeing how his men had started to blacken out their equipment and make themselves ready for a dismounted sweep of the city ahead of them, Heart spoke to his men;

"Yeah, don't forget to blacken your teeth." Conrad gestured towards his mouth "I would, but since I don't have mine in at the moment, I think I'll skip it." his tone of voice did not betray if he was serious or not.

Corporal Heart started to prep his own gear, stowing away extra ammunition, reloading his firearm, even greasing the mechanism up a bit extra, just in case.

"Report to me when you're done, and don't forget to jump a bit, to see if you rattle. Now come on, don't stand there and stare, get moving. Chop chop!"

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:29 am

AstroBoy wrote: Jones collected his sergeants and with Lt Anderson listening he gave his orders. "Squads 1 through 3 including command are to be prepped to enter the colony on foot. Lt Anderson will come with us assuming she has information on the layout of the colony. We stick together unless I give further orders but space your squads appropriately. Fourth squad will stay with the APCs ready to head to the outskirts of the colony on command. Should we need to make a quick evacuation, we hightail it to meet up with the APCs."

"Ok sure thing Jones. Make sure you have the coffee on for when we get back Pitt, plus I heard a rumour you can fry eggs on the engine block of an APC, so I'll put in an order for 2 eggs over easy. Seriously though you can track our progress using the APC's command centre you should be able to get an overlay of the colony and then just scan for our PDT's to track our movement. Plus we have two long range radios so comms shouldn't be a problem"

Private wrote: Kurosaki nodded. He then walked over to Sergeant Dugan.

"We're all good to go, sir."

"Ok Kurosaki".

Simovic then took his binoculars and started scanning the colony. He switched from IR to nightvision, as the IR was useless due to the fires in the colony.

[Roll Scouting]
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:05 pm

Jacob shot a look of jealousy at Dirk. Staying out of the action like that.

"Don't go rushing in until we call for you - I know deep down everyone wants to just get stuck in, but think of the action and the glory when you swoop in and save the day!" Grinning Jacob turned on his heel and motioned to squad 3

"I trust you're all good to go! Kit blackened and load lightened? If anyone gives us away without need, pray you don't survive - I don't want my skin put at risk because one of you lot did a half arsed job! No smoking on the job this time either. Much as it grieves me to say it!"

Jacob paused, and lit up a cigarette planning on getting as much nicotine in him as possible before they set off...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 am

patch looked around at the other members of squad 1 trying to decide whether cpl heart was serious or not.
he couldn't be sure one way or another so he decided he would literally just keep his mouth shut!!

" immrdy cpl heart" he responded the I'm ready coming out in one word .

ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”