M1T8

The 7th Campaign
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T8

Post by Dugan » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Erika wrote: "Collins we have some work to do, you have wandered around enough, Kurosaki report on your situation. Sarge I need some reinforcement to control the LZ since Quinn is taking care of the wounded"

"Ok Hoffman, I have you covered with the APC weapons. Kurosaki is already at the landing pad so he can join up with the squad there".

Simovic then went back to seeing if he could locate a mortar weapons system onboard the APC, keeping one eye on the APC's sensors incase the rebels tried to attack again.

Last edited by Dugan on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:45 pm

"Roger Kurosaki, we will join you on the LZ." and to the Sarge "WILCO Sarge, let me few minutes to focus my my on the area in order to deploy"

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by exowolf » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:09 pm

>>

After squeezing the trigger he hears the orders for the other squads to move out and sits holding the high ground waiting to see what is going to happen next.

>

"See if I hit that sucker out there?"
Last edited by exowolf on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 am

Hearing Sergeant Honeysetts orders Octavius rapidly picks out a spot and then proceeds to ensure that his Smartgun is resting comfortably as he covers his assigned area.

"Sergeant Honeysett are we bugging out when the dropships get here?" asked Private Mongo over the commset.

Hearing Ishizawas reply made Mongo shake his head in disbelief.

"You killed the dozer Ishizawa?  Ok then I'll give you two bodies against your name, maybe three if you actually injured anybody.  As for there being more of these rebels out there I think that goes without saying.  I think it's unlikely that the other marines got torn up that bad by these guys, you never know though stranger things could happen for instance you might actually shoot somebody instead of just blowing up their transport!" said Octavius a cheeky grin on his face.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:14 am

Kurosaki heard Mongo say the name Ishizawa and thought a Japanese person!. Only then he realized how homesick he was. He hadn't seen a Japanese person in years. People called America a Melting pot. Melting pot my ass, he thought to himself.

"Ishizawa, by any chance, you speak Japanese?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:21 pm

pants wrote: "Sergeant Honeysett are we bugging out when the dropships get here?" asked Private Mongo over the commset.
"If by bugging out y'mean getting the hell away from here...then I hope so! I want you to cover first and second squad as they leave before we go away ourselves..."

Rubbing his stubbled face, he looked at the battlefield and absent mindedly rubbed the stump where his fourth finger on his left hand used to be.

"We can come back and finish these scum - but I dare say they've retreated into an ambush at the moment, none of this feels right..."

Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Erika and her squad started setting up the control of the area of the LZ.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 pm

Once again Dirk raised the rifles scope to his eye and looked out over the field, sweeping from side to side..
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:41 pm

"Copy that Sergeant Honeysett," replied Octavius as he kept an eye, and his smartgun, on the enemy troops.

Things were too damn quiet, thought Private Mongo to himself, it was like the calm before the storm.  He just knew that something was waiting in the wings to lay the smack down on the platoon. 
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”