M1T8

The 7th Campaign
Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: M1T8

Post by Bullet42 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Tomala was dragged down to cover. He was advised by a fellow Marine standing out in the open wasn't the best idea. Tomala stood next to cover awaiting orders and talking to the fellow next to him. He kept aware of surroundings as he took a drag of his cigrette. " Well I personally think they can't shoot for shit but hey that's just me."

Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Dirk rolled over on his back and smiled. They had won this fight. Not that he had done that much. He lookedover the scope of the sniper rifle and adjusted the sights so that next time he wouldn't miss.

Dirk lit a cigaret and climbed down off the roof, stashing the flap oftent in his pack. Looking around he saw what he was lookig for.

"Monks, Get the squad together and over here. I want to be ready if those fuckers come back. Dirk said as he put the sniper rifle on his shoulder.
Last edited by Dirk Pitt on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 am

patch looked at the marine as he spoke ...
Well I personally think they can't shoot for shit but hey that's just me."
" you could be right mate, said patch. but, they really tore up those other marines so they must have some skills"

even as he said it patch had this horrible feeling he would soon be finding out exactly what those abilities might be, he reached down to his smokes making sure he was still in cover and out of sight of any sniper lit up and slowly inhaled....

(roll for flavor....ah nicotine country)
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 am

After watching the flare stupidly for several seconds, Kurosaki ducked under cover and made sure his rifle was fully loaded. It was. He then tried the short range comms.
"Okay guys, flip down the IR if you haven't already"

(Tag all)
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Post by Apachetear » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Stubbing his cigarette out on the floor, Jacob coughed and spat a wad of Phlegm on to the floor.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, if you would kindly set up defensive positions within the building, cover all angles and I want the guys with the scopes up top! These bastards could be regrouping to attack again. When you set up I want you to work out the quickest route to an exit and be ready to make for it if you hear the whine of a shell or hear our transport arriving! This building could become a death trap a little too easily if it gets hit. Kurosaki, direct the dropships in and keep us updated as often as possible."

Squatting down, Jacob picked up his cigarette and drew a small and ashen smily face on part of his filthy armour, before sparking up again.

"Hop to it!"

((OOC: I'm replacing Pale Rider as Sgt. Using my character as he used to be in the old campaigns, just wiping his memory of that campaign and replacing it with a more mundane campaign without creepy crawlies etc :-D))
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"2nd squad, did you hear the Sarge? Let's get to work" said Erika to her squad.

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:03 am

"Yes sir",the private responded.
"Posey,Hor  come with me. Pitt needs us.",He said, while hastily looking at his bullet count. It read 98 pulse rounds. Wow only shot one so far.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 am

pants wrote:"Corporal Silvanus, Private Ishizawa are you guys alright?  Ishizawa did you down anybody?  I didn't hit a damn thing!  I think this gun is faulty," complains Octavius into his commset.

"It's funny though, I don't think we did enough damage to force the enemy to retreat that far back.  Perhaps they are planning to nuke us?"

"I don't think I got anybody either.... but I did get that dozer". As he said it, a grin spread over his face, that dozer gave Tyler a considerable lead over Mongo in their little bet.

His voice then turned to a serious tone. "But your right Mongo, I don't like the looks of this, I just don't get how these guys could have kicked the expeditionary force's ass so bad, there's no way these are the same guys, there's probably more of em out there...."

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:43 am

Erika wrote: "2nd squad, did you hear the Sarge? Let's get to work" said Erika to her squad.

Simovic realised the Dropship would need some cover when it came down. He spoke into the command channel "Stand down Cpl Hoffmann, Honeysetts orders are for Squads 3 & 4. I need you to move your squad up and guard the landing pad when the Dropship arrives. We're then look at evacuating the wounded from the Expedition Force".

[O.O.C just to clear things up Honeysett is Squads 3 & 4's section Sgt and Simovic 1 & 2's section Sgt].
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:01 pm

"Yes Sarge, no problem"

Then looking at the squad "We have some job to do guys, let's move up. Our mission is to control the landing pad for the dropship"

Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Quinn clicked his mike once.

"Lead, Quinn. I'm currently attending the wounded, readying them for transport." Quinn told Erika over the comms. He moved from wounded to wounded, having the most serious on stretchers.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by S. Collins » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Sean listened to the incoming reports and orders from the other marines. He just finished the field maintenance on his M56 and hopped off the rubble pile that supported him with solid cover. He walked into the main building looking for Quinn. Just as he expected, the platoon medic was taking care of the wounded and exhausted marines.

"Hey Quinn... how is it looking in here?" (tag Private Quinn)

He tapped the medic on the shoulder and stemmed the M56 up against his shoulder. Collins didn't had to improve his position at the rubble pile, since it provided the best posible cover already. And in case of another attack he could be back on his post within a few seconds.
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:00 pm

"Collins we have some work to do, you have wandered around enough, Kurosaki report on your situation. Sarge I need some reinforcement to control the LZ since Quinn is taking care of the wounded"

Last edited by Erika on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Dirk looked through his binoculars at the field around the base. If anything was moving, he would see it.

"Looks like the dropships are on the way. If I were them thats when I would hit us. With the ships on the ground and us loading up. He said as he put the binoculars back.

"Lets get to the high ground. We'll set up a fire support base on the top of that small hill." He said as he started moving towards the hill
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:53 am

Erika wrote: "Collins we have some work to do, you have wandered around enough, Kurosaki report on your situation. Sarge I need some reinforcement to control the LZ since Quinn is taking care of the wounded"

"Erm... yeah, I'm good. In one piece I guess. I have the PRC 25-2, so if you need something said to the pilots, let me know and I can patch it through."

Kurosaki prepped his rifle and stared in the sky, looking for the dropships. He thought he saw something in the air, but he wasn't sure if it was the dropship.

Kurosaki muttered into the short SQUAD coms. "Guys, be careful out there, I don't wanna write to yo' mamas...", while doing his best to put on a Southern Accent instead of his normally clearly enounciated English.

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”