M1T6

The 7th Campaign
Quinn
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T6

Post by Quinn » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Erika wrote: Erika was somewhere nearby the containers, she needed to link up with the platoon, first of all she communicated her coordinates to Dugan, then she needed to locate her squad, so she used the intercom to launch the following message

"Here Hoffmann, 2nd squad locate yourself"

In the meantime, Erika kept watching the group of rebel in her fire area.

OOC: I am not good with the radio procedures in English, Dugan could you please pm me with some information? Thanks.
"Corporal, Private Quinn. Private Collins and I are by the debris pile next to the building. Private Kurosaki is with Sergeant Dugan, acting as radio operator, copy?"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:23 am

Conrad reloaded his M-56 as fast as he could and then started to look around for better cover. I didn't take him long to realize that he was in about as good a position that he could be in. 

"Alright first squad! Give it to them, feed those fuckers some more grenades!" he shouted, trying to keep the spirit of "his" guys up through the fire fight.

Getting back into position, he felt more calm as he scanned the horizon through the familiar two-toned green of the smartgun's eyepiece. Whenever the automated weapon stopped and locked, he fired a short burst, servicing targets in a calm and methodical manner as he kept mumbling curses to himself, his weapon but most of all- the opposing force.
LcCpl Conrad Heart

Erika
Second Lieutenant

Post by Erika » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 am

Quinn wrote: "Corporal, Private Quinn. Private Collins and I are by the debris pile next to the building. Private Kurosaki is with Sergeant Dugan, acting as radio operator, copy?"
"Quinn, here Hoffmann, copy. I am behind the last container, the one closest to the small hill, I have a group of rebels in front of me, I cannot move. I will link up with the squad as soon as I can."

Erika kept on the surveillance of the small group of rebels in front of her. SHe did not want to waste her ammunition but she needed to move to link up with the squad.

"If you see somebody running towards the building in few minutes from the containers area it is me, do not shoot an cover me." said Erika at the general Intercom.

As soon as the group of rebels stated moving, Erika trew at them 2 grenades and she started running towards the main building and yelled at the intercom "I am coming".

OOC: I will be back on Thursday
Erika HOFFMANN
SMARTGUNNER

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”