M1T5

The 7th Campaign
AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Re: M1T5

Post by AstroBoy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am

Jones was feeling like he wasn't helping. His command decisions kept being ineffective and he now had no clue as to what to do. Sergeant Simovic had things in hand it seemed, Jones agreeing with has plan and allowing him to continue. The other section was still standing around inside the main building but Jones couldn't see what else to do. But, he thought to himself that they must carry on.

"Good work Simovic" Jones spoke over the comms. "Tell me if you find anything else useful."

"Section 2, hold fire until they get closer. We don't want to give away too much."

William Jones

eyeball
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by eyeball » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 am

Private Paul “patch um upâ€
Last edited by eyeball on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageLCpl. Robert Paulson
incinerator, 2 spare fuel bottles, motion detector, first aid kit, pistol, knife, 2 frag.
special weapons tech
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:23 am

As the bulldozers emerged from the darkness, Tyler felt a little relief seeing that the enemy didn't have tanks. Taking a look again at the bulldozers, he was surprised at how crude the vehicles were, with improvised armor slapped on. Without a doubt, they wouldn't last long against the APC's.

As the Revolutionary Guard drew closer and closer, short bursts of gunfire from both sides began to go off, the muzzle flashes lighting up the darkness. The enemy was still far off, but Tyler crouched ready behind the wall, gripping his pulse rifle. It wouldn't be long before contact, but he swallowed his fears, and waited.
pants wrote:"Hey Ishizawa!  I bet you five bucks that I put down more of these rebels than you do!" he yelled into his comm unit.

Tyler chuckled upon hearing Mongo over the comm. "My ass Mongo! We'll be seeing about that!"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:19 am

Grinning widely at Pvt Ishizawa's reply, Octavius kept his attention on the approaching enemy forces.  They were still out of effective range of his rifle but they were getting closer and he was confident that he was going to be collecting five bucks off Ishizawa at the end of this engagement.

"Corporal Silvanus, it isn't against regulations to gamble on the number of enemy combatants killed in a fire fight is it?" Octavius asked over his comm link as he kept his gun trained on the oncoming enemy forces.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 am

Corporal Silvanus, it isn't against regulations to gamble on the number of enemy combatants killed in a fire fight is it
"Ha", Silas said "I've never cared much for that regulation rubbish. Its a beer for every confirmed kill"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by exowolf » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Amidst the clamor of gunfire he is wishing that he had that scope! Cracking over the radio to Conrad and Simovic.

Anybody want me to grab that scope and reach out and touch someone.

He laid there with his head down hoping just hoping the order comes back for him to hump it over there and get the lady to dance with...
__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:05 am

exowolf wrote:Anybody want me to grab that scope and reach out and touch someone.

"Stay low and be fast about it." Conrad shouted at Windrider, letting off long bursts from his smartgun to give his squadmate as much cover as he could. "Go man, go!" he fired another few shorter bursts this time, hoping that he wouldn't have to reload before Marion made it back.

LcCpl Conrad Heart

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:25 am

Hearing the distinctive burst sound of a smartgun being fired set off a bell in Octavius's head.  What was it that he was missing?  Of course! 

Moving quickly he headed towards where all the spare weapons were while activating his comm unit. 

"Corporal Silvanus, I am going to grab one of the spare smartguns.  I have been fully trained and assessed on it," said the hard faced marine as he ran towards the spare guns.

Last edited by pants on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”