The 7th Campaign
exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: M1T3

Post by exowolf » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:20 pm

>

>

Windrider raises his binoculars to his eyes and scans the area where the flare is coming from and softly speaks over his radio, "Chief, I have a green flare goin off from the edge of Koeper hills.  Seems to be some shadows on the ground out there but can't make anything out.  Want to me hustle back and load up a sniper rifle and get gear and keep spotting?"

He keeps looking over the expanse trying to speculate anything that might be moving closer or any other vantage points that would be better than the towers.

>
__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

MWNF
Private

Post by MWNF » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 pm

He then used the radio to get hold of his two other subordinates: "Logan, this is Heart. Change of orders- we're to regroup back at the central building and establish a defence there. So get moving on the double, and for the love of god, make sure that Tomala is with you and on the ball. Me and Windrider will see you there. Out."
â€
Private David Logan

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 pm

"yes sir ",the private yelled over the whirling winds of the planet while grabbing a sand bag.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 am

Hearing Corporal Silvanus's order Octavius looked around for something to fortify the hill with and spotted a half filled sandbag along with an entrenching tool placed upright next to it, which he appropriated on his way towards where his squad leader was running pell mell with a desk.

Running quickly he followed the Corporal to the hill where he filled the rest of the sand bag before laying it under Corporal Silvanus directions. 

"How many more sandbags you want emplaced Corporal?" asked Private Mongo quickly.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 am

StConstantine wrote: "SQUAD THREE, EVERY ONE TO ME" Silas yelled over the sound of gun fire. "GRAB ANYTHING YOU CAN START FORTIFYING THAT HILL. GRAB ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND AND FOLLOW ME".

Silas quickly looked around, spotting an upturned desk he grabbed it and began running for the hill motioning for his squad to follow.
"I'm on it!", replied Tyler as his squad leader gave out orders. Quickly slinging his rifle, he picked up a filled sandbag, and two empty ones, and carried them all over to the hill as fast as he could.

When he got there, he dropped the sandbag on the ground, making a loud "thud" as it impacted. Wasting no time, Tyler grabbed the other two sandbags he had brought, and began to shovel more dirt into them on the hill, but he kept careful not to keep his head up. The revolutionary guard was a mere 2 kilometers, or maybe even less away.

Suddenly a flare went up, causing Tyler to turn his head to the sky, while making sure it was still hidden behind the hill. At the sight of the flare, his heart dropped. He knew it meant one thing. They were damn close. He began to feel nervous, this was going to be real combat this time. He paused momentarily and then snapped out of it shortly, after hearing Mongo ask the lance corporal about sandbags.

"I say we should put a few more, then we gotta haul our asses back to the building at the compound, section 2's been ordered to take up defensive positions inside the building!"

Tyler ran down the hill back into the compound, spotting a few more empty sandbags lying on the ground. Quickly grabbing them, he ran back up the hill and tossed 2 to Mongo.

"Lets fill these up then get back to the compound!"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 am

Catching the empty sandbags thrown to him by Ishizawa, Octavius turned his impassive gaze towards his fellow marine and nodded at his words. 

"Good idea, we must move quickly if we are to be in position by the time enemy troops get here," replied Private Mongo.

Working quickly he filled several more bags, each one being placed as quickly as he could fill them. 

"Well it looks like we will no longer be combat virgins after this Ishizawa.  I am as giddy as a school girl after her prom," said Octavius completely straight faced to Ishizawa.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:22 am

Quinn looked over the medical problem which was well in hand. The medics from the six squads that had come in were doing well, and he looked back up at the flare. Looking to the scrap pile and the sandbags, an idea formed in his head. Also, keeping the mobile members of the other squads that came in doing things and keeping their minds off of what might be happening was to be a good idea.

Looking up at the hill and the sandbags, and back to the scrap pile, the textbook entry on protection from mortars entered his mind. Running over to the Lieutenant, as the Captain didn't seem to be in complete possession of his mental stability at the moment, he tapped her on the shoulder.

"Ma'am, the bunkers need cover in case the enemy has mortars! Normally wood would be best in this case, but we do have a lot of scrap metal we can use. Normally I wouldn't use it, but it's better than nothing. Also, on the medical detail, all the wounded casualties are being taken care of, having borrowed the medics from the other squads. I'll have the casualty figures for you once the wounded have been tended to."
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:21 am

Nick wrote: There was no contact with the dropship - a rapidly pulsating static was all that could be heard. The signature signal of someone using active jamming.

Kurosaki tapped Dugan's shoulder.

"Uhh... sir, something is jamming our signal. This revolutionary guys are smarter than intel thought."

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:31 am

pants wrote: Catching the empty sandbags thrown to him by Ishizawa, Octavius turned his impassive gaze towards his fellow marine and nodded at his words. 

"Good idea, we must move quickly if we are to be in position by the time enemy troops get here," replied Private Mongo.

Working quickly he filled several more bags, each one being placed as quickly as he could fill them. 

"Well it looks like we will no longer be combat virgins after this Ishizawa.  I am as giddy as a school girl after her prom," said Octavius completely straight faced to Ishizawa.

"You can say that again, looks like were gonna be in for one hell of a fight", replied Tyler as he filled his last sandbag and placed it on the hill.

"All right, thats it, lets get back to the compound!"

Tyler then ran down the hill, nearly losing his balance on the way down, but luckily he regained it and continued onward to the ruined building, where the other Marines of section 2 had already began setting up defenses and the medics were tending to the wounded. He looked around, seeing many unfamiliar faces, until he spotted lieutenant jones coordinating a defense along with the other officers.

"Ready to take up defensive positions sir, should we grab some heavy weapons or has somebody already got that covered?"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 am

"First squad, get to that little hill north of the building. Bring some baggies. Stay low and use it for cover- don't skyline yourselves. Get moving on it. Out." Conrad's voice was calm, but harsh over the radio.

Looking up at the tower, he kicked one of the supports to get Marion's attention: "Come on man, get down from there. Get our asses to that damned hill, I don't like having my ass out here without cover."

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”