M1T2

The 7th Campaign
Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M1T2

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Dugan wrote:
"Thats just fucking great, I guess that rules out any APC support for this firefight. Ask them if their in position to fire any long range missiles at selected targets?"

"Stalker Nine, this is India Kilo. Are you in position to fire long range missiles? Over./i]"
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:47 pm

"Looks like we got too put these guns in place Posey",Monks yelled over the dirt black air while him and Posey when to set up the guns.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:24 am

Upon being briefed on the situation, Tyler immediately moved off as the rest of the Marines scrambled as well. He began looking for his squad leader, Corporal Silvanus, but was too slow, and only ended up being caught by Segeant Bennett. The Sergeant threw a Sandbag into Tyler's hands, ordering him and the other marines of second section to set up a fortification. Once done that, Tyler stood up and looked back, only to see the base's APC's were being readied for evac.

"Oh shit!", Tyler cursed as he began running over to the nearest APC. He jumped into the still opened door and picked up his M41 pulse rifle, VP-70 and webbing, cramming ammunition into the webbing pouches and taking 8 grenades and 4 buckshot shells which he also slid into his webbing. This wasn't his day.

Upon completely gearing up, he immediately ran back over to second section, in time to hear Bennett ordering Mongo to advance out 1km with the motion tracker.

"Bennett, should I tag along with Mongo and cover him? Seems a little risky to send him out alone"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 am

Dirk finished his cigaret and tossed the butt into the air. He walked quickly to where Posey and Monks were setting the guns up. Seeing that they were almost ready Dirk turned his attention to the distance. Putting the binoculars to his eyes he searched for any movement.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nick » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:14 am

"Stalker Nine, this is India Kilo. Are you in position to fire long range missiles? Over."

Carlson seemed to lose her composure for a brief moment.

"Uhh...no...we are nearing orbit. Now fivehundred and fifty clicks out and ascending. Over" The background whine had exchanged to the roar of the high powered rocket engines that tore the dropship lose from chrysalis strong gravitational grip.

A small bright speck coould be seen towards the almost dark sky into the vastness of space high, high above.
Site admin

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by AstroBoy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 am

Jones wasn't happy with the way his orders were being carried out. He hoped it was just an error in communication.

Over the radio he said, "Corporal Heart, get someone to have a look form up the tower you're closest to and tell me what you can see. Once that's sorted, get your squad back here. I want all squads to prepare a defence around the central building. Simovic, Bennett, I quickly, what are your sections are doing?"

OOC: I'm sorta lost atm.
William Jones

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 am

Quinn nodded at Dugan's suggestion to turn the admin building into the fallback point for the wounded. Tapping Collins on the shoulder, he nodded for the man to follow him.

"Okay Collins, here's what's up." Quinn spoke rapidly but clearly as he kept low beneath the windows. "This is going to be the temporary area for the wounded, and when I go out to get them, you're going to have to give me covering fire to keep any snipers off my ass. Let the other guys worry about actually taking out tangos. Also, don't get my ass shot off, or I'll be very angry with you, aight?"

Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by S. Collins » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:07 pm

"Okay Collins, here's what's up." Quinn spoke rapidly but clearly as he kept low beneath the windows. "This is going to be the temporary area for the wounded, and when I go out to get them, you're going to have to give me covering fire to keep any snipers off my ass. Let the other guys worry about actually taking out tangos. Also, don't get my ass shot off, or I'll be very angry with you, aight?"
"Alright. I just hope you don't expect me to run around a lot. This son of a bitch is heavy, ya know?" With these word spoken underlined by Collins' broad grin he let the smartgun drop. The pneumatic powerarm made a summing noise, as the supporting mechanics caught the weapons weight and held it in a slightly downwards tilted position. If this really was the attended job, then Sean sure had hell of a lot covering-fire he could provide...
Located at the concrete building in the centre of the camp Sean sat down on a boulder behind one of the fairly undamaged walls, resting the M56 on his lap. He raised his hand and flipped down the small eye-piece of the electronical fire-guidance system... showing him a grid-frame version of the environment and pointing out live targets and similar objects as color-coded entities.
Last edited by S. Collins on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:57 pm

AstroBoy wrote: Jones wasn't happy with the way his orders were being carried out. He hoped it was just an error in communication.

Over the radio he said, "Corporal Heart, get someone to have a look form up the tower you're closest to and tell me what you can see. Once that's sorted, get your squad back here. I want all squads to prepare a defence around the central building. Simovic, Bennett, I quickly, what are your sections are doing?"

Bennett smiled coldly, this was when he was at his best when the chips were on the line, "Jones, 2nd section has set the sandbags up in a funnel shape with the wide end out and the narrow in toward the center building. We have placed the Sentry guns at short intervals along the pathway with intersecting fire patterns. The remainder of my troops are setting up to offer covering fire, sir!"
GM

Image Image Image

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

"Posey, Monks. Once you are done settin up the guns help me secure some cover. We'll use the sand bags." Dirk said as he hauled sandbags and put them around the guns, providing cover for the battle that was comming
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Tomala then arriving at the north western tower met up with his fellow Marines. He was ready to fight he wondered where the enemy were apporaching from. He continued to take a high position on the top of the tower with his Pulse Rifle up ready to fire on the enemy's from the tower as soon as posible. Tomala was nervous but with mixed emotions he was very happy though he would finally go into combat. He began looking around with his naked eyes not being able to see very far. He scanned the area carefully.                               
Last edited by Bullet42 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 pm

It took a while with all the chaos of the platoons preparations for Private Mongo to hear Sergeant Bennetts order to advance a klick outside of the line with a motion detector.  Slinging his rifle over his shoulder he rushed to grab a motion tracker and then headed back to Sergeant Bennett.

"Sergeant, where exactly do you want me to wait?  Shall I hold my position until I have got a definite confirmation that it is the enemy approaching and then engage them or just fall back?  You will need to make sure that the marines know where I am coming back from.  What is the password of the day?

If you send Private Ishizawa with me we can set up one of the sentry guns out there and Private Ishizawa can return while I can try and get an accurate count of enemy forces.  What are your orders sir?"
asked Octavius his voice carrying a heavy trace of an accent.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Jocke
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by Jocke » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:39 pm

AstroBoy wrote:"Corporal Heart, get someone to have a look form up the tower you're closest to and tell me what you can see. Once that's sorted, get your squad back here."

Conrad answered back over the command net "Understood sir, sending a spotter now, first squad out." Conrad turned to Windrider; "Hey, Marion- give me your rifle and get up in the tower, you'll climb faster without it. Have a look, and come down pronto, bro."

He then used the radio to get hold of his two other subordinates: "Logan, this is Heart. Change of orders- we're to regroup back at the central building and establish a defence there. So get moving on the double, and for the love of god, make sure that Tomala is with you and on the ball. Me and Windrider will see you there. Out."

LcCpl Conrad Heart

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:34 am

Nick wrote:
A small bright speck coould be seen towards the almost dark sky into the vastness of space high, high above.
Kurosaki squinted, looking up.

"Is that you, Stalker Nine?"

Kurosaki kept his head down and cowered behind his position.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 am

S. Collins wrote:
"Alright. I just hope you don't expect me to run around a lot. This son of a bitch is heavy, ya know?" With these word spoken underlined by Collins' broad grin he let the smartgun drop. The pneumatic powerarm made a summing noise, as the supporting mechanics caught the weapons weight and held it in a slightly downwards tilted position. If this really was the attended job, then Sean sure had hell of a lot covering-fire he could provide...
Located at the concrete building in the centre of the camp Sean sat down on a boulder behind one of the fairly undamaged walls, resting the M56 on his lap. He raised his hand and flipped down the small eye-piece of the electronical fire-guidance system... showing him a grid-frame version of the environment and pointing out live targets and similar objects as color-coded entities.
"Nah, you won't have to. Just stay here in the building and provide covering fire. Just don't forget to switch firing positions once you've finished firing off a long burst. I don't want to end up with you as one of my patients." Quinn said, looking out one of the windows, smirking at Collins' remark. "Besides, I can run faster on my own."

The medic kept his eyes peeled in looking for movement, occasionally using a pair of binoculars to help. His hand was on the radio to warn of any movement that he'd see.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”