M1T2

The 7th Campaign
Dugan
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T2

Post by Dugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 pm

Private wrote: "Uhh... Thanks sir. Requesting use of sniper rifle."

(OOC: Looks like I have the 'Prick' Radio and I'm the comm tech. Looks like gunstealler is out of a job.)
"Thats up to Cpl Heart, not me".

Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:18 pm

Dugan wrote:

"Thanks sir."

Kurosaki then turned to Cpl Heart.

" Sir,may I use the M41A scoped rifle, aka the sniper rifle, as well as get one of the sub machine guns?"

"Okay second squad, make sure everything is ready. I don't want to write to your parents if you don't make it."
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Monks loaded up his pulse rifle. He wondered how this would go ,in the back of his mind he was kind of nervous and scared. He never shot anybody ,he did not and never really wanted to either.

"Hey corporal Pitt where should go sir",He said with a eager tone, while loading two more 30mm grenades into his pulse rifle.

Last edited by tpc on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm

tpc wrote: Monks loaded up his pulse rifle. He wondered how this would go ,in the back of his mind he was kind of nervous and scared. He never shot anybody ,he did not and never really wanted to either.

"Hey corporal Pitt where should go sir",He said with a eager tone, while loading two more 30mm grenades into his pulse rifle.

Dirk finished loading up. M-41A, an old colt M-1911, K-bar. He was ready for the fight.

"Don't worry monks. You'll get all the action you want." He said as he listened to the gunfire closeing in. "Hear that? That gunfire is going to be here soon."
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Monks cocked his VP-70 and put back into his holster while the corporal finished talking.

"Okay sir", the private said with a sigh.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Private wrote:
Dugan wrote:

"Thanks sir."

Kurosaki then turned to Cpl Heart.

" Sir,may I use the M41A scoped rifle, aka the sniper rifle, as well as get one of the sub machine guns?"

"Okay second squad, make sure everything is ready. I don't want to write to your parents if you don't make it."
"Oorah." Quinn grinned. Now that Dugan was leading their squad, he didn't have to worry about much at the moment besides being a good medic. Looking over at Dugan, a few ideas popped into his head as they made their way to the briefing area. "Hey Sarge, do we have any mines or anti-armor weapons besides the dropships? And the APCs have some pretty decent weapons on them too..."
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Quinn wrote:
"Oorah." Quinn grinned. Now that Dugan was leading their squad, he didn't have to worry about much at the moment besides being a good medic. Looking over at Dugan, a few ideas popped into his head as they made their way to the briefing area. "Hey Sarge, do we have any mines or anti-armor weapons besides the dropships? And the APCs have some pretty decent weapons on them too..."

Simovic and the rest of his squad moved out towards their tower, he could just make out Quinns question over the swirling wind. "If we can get the APC's on the ground before the enemy arrive we can use the disrupters and laser cannons to take care of any armor we encounter. Thats a big if though as they could be here any minute".

ImageImage

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by StConstantine » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm

"alright guys grab what ever firearm you can get your hands on and form up ready to move out" Silas said, casting around for a spare pulse rifle and some ammo. "And no heroism bullshit ok?"
<tag 3rd squad"
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 am

Dirk Pitt wrote: Dirk listened to the briefing, almost not believeing what was being said. The main colony had fallen, The 9th were hauling ass here and the revolutionary guard were more than likely hot on their asses. "What a clusterfuck" he thought as he looked up at the now brilliantly pink sun set. The sounds of gunfire seemed closer now.

Dirk lit a cigaret and looked around at the other Marines.

"Fourth squad, draw weapons and ammo. I want you ready to fight. Understand? If those revolutionary guard fucks want a fight, we'll give em one." He shouted to his squad
I think there jack the fuck up like a soup sandwich if you ask me. The guard hot on there ass damn, looks like where the last post, well where do you want me to position myself Corporal Pitt?
-=Tag Pitt=-

Posey relived the weapons guard and grabbed his weapon. He fired his weapon system up. Sliding a fresh magazine in, he watched the meter, it pinged at about 99.
Last edited by Hunk on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:53 am

Tomala began pacing around as he listened to orders and information. The adrenaline continued to flow through his body. He was ready for combat and willing to fight as long as he could. Tomala grabbed extra ammo as well. Tomala heard the nearby gunfire. He said, " Ah the sounds of combat how joyful." He entered his fresh mag into his pulse rifle the sound was satisfiying to Tomala also loaded his sidearm as well he checked his KA-bar and water supply he was good to go.
Last edited by Bullet42 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 am

Bullet42 wrote: Tomala began pacing around as he listened to orders and information. The adrenaline continued to flow through his body. He was ready for combat and willing to fight as long as he could. Tomala grabbed extra ammo as well. Tomala heard the nearby gunfire. He said, " Ah the sounds of combat how joyful." He entered his fresh mag into his pulse rifle the sound was satisfiying to Tomala also loaded his sidearm as well he checked his KA-bar and water supply he was good to go.
Kurosaki shook his head when he heard Tomala. That soldier sounded like he was excited. Kurosaki wasn't trained for this normal grunt work. He was trained as a Espionage agent. He should ask for a transferred when he survived. If he survived...
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 am

While Simovic was moving out with 2nd Squad to the NE tower he received orders through his comms headset. After listening to them he clicked his comms to broadcast to Squads 1 & 2 "OK listen up 1st section there is a slight change of plan, the Squads will be splitting up. 1st Squad are to continue to the towers but Heart and Windrider goto the NE and Tomala and Logan to the NW one. 2nd Squad follow me back to the ruined building, where we will hold back as a reserve force and hopefully take control of our sections APC if the dropship has time to bring it down".

Simovic then led 2nd Squad, double timing it back to the ruined command post.

(O.O.C. Just in case anyones not sure Section 1 is made up of Squads 1 and 2. Section 2 is made up of Squads 3 and 4).
Last edited by Dugan on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:05 am

Dugan wrote: While Simovic was moving out with 2nd Squad to the NE tower he received orders through his comms headset. After listening to them he clicked his comms to broadcast to Squads 1 & 2 "OK listen up 1st section there is a slight change of plan, the Squads will be splitting up. 1st Squad are to continue to the towers but Heart and Windrider goto the NE and Tomala and Logan to the NW one. 2nd Squad follow me back to the ruined building, where we will hold back as a reserve force and hopefully take control of our sections APC if the dropship has time to bring it down".

Simovic then led 2nd Squad, double timing it back to the ruined command post.

(O.O.C. Just in case anyones not sure Section 1 is made up of Squads 1 and 2. Section 2 is made up of Squads 3 and 4).
Kurosaki looked slightly relieved at this change of plans. Even though he would do his duty like a good marine, he wasn't all in favor of being the first on the line. He jogged after Simovic.

"Sir, do we have one of those M82 phased plasma weapons? I heard that we have two of those per platoon, so one per section. Also, don't forget that I have the Prick 2-52, so just tell me what I need to say to the dropship pilots, sir."

(OOC: Nick, do we have those M82 phased plasma weapons? Also, what does the ruined building look like? Does it have multiple floors or just a shack?
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

exowolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by exowolf » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:22 pm

Windrider grabbed the standard issue pulse rifle and strapped on his bowie knife and picked four grenades and tacked them onto his belt.  Thoughts in his mind started running, "Finally here I am time to saddle up and ride it hard.  No pistol, for the weak.."

He finishes up grabbing his gear and quietly makes his way to the Corporal.

Jocke, Windrider reporting for duty, Sir

__________________________________-
PFC Marion Windrider

"They are building a prison so we can escape..."

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

With a frown on his face Bennett turned to his men, "Alright Marines, today is as good as the next day to die. I want everyone of you boys to grab all those sandbags we put together and make a barricade with a funnel shape into the confines. Setup the automatic sentry guns to fire on all non-registered personnel."
(tag 2nd Section)

He jumped on the horn and radioed Captain Huskey, "Captain Huskey this is Sergeant Bennett, we need you to come in and get prepped for a quick retreat in the event we are over run by the the rebels. I repeat come in and be prepped for a hot extraction."

Henry turned around and looked at his men, he noticed a few of them were not moving fast enough. He stalked over to them and grabbed up one of the sand bags and handed it to Private Ishizawa, "Marine get your butt in gear we will be facing enemy firepower wthin the next few seconds and your standing around here lolly-gagging."

Henry ran over to where the LT still stood, "LT, may I make a quick alteration to Sergeant Dugan's suggestion?"
GM

Image Image Image

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”