M1T1

The 7th Campaign
Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Re: M1T1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:48 am

S. Collins wrote:While the CO's and NCO's were counseling, Sean stood with the other marines, looking at the crates with the neatly folded tents discontentedly. Carelessly he dropped his stuffed dufflebag to the dusty ground, waiting for the order he already knew. "Set the fucking tents up, and reinforce them with sandbags... shit figures, we'll have to fill them ourselves, too." he mumbled to himself, taking a look at his wristwatch doublechecking that it was set to the local time course.
(tag Anyone whose near to Collins)
Kurosaki looked at the man who had spoken. Where he had come from, soldiers must always obey orders, even if the orders were plain suicide. He shook his head.

"We must help the rest of the squads. Our squadleader is... absent at this current time. How about we stand guard, just in case something happens? What do you think?"

Kurosaki stood there, his rifle at the ready.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

Quinn was standing with his squadmates Collins and Kurosaki when the two started talking. Quinn meanwhile pulled a shemagh out of his pack, and some goggles. Wrapping the shemagh around his head and neck so that it only left his eyes open to the biting wind and sand, he put the goggles over his eyes to protect them as well. By then, he caught Kurosaki's question about standing guard.

"Just get your tents up for the moment, and we'll do something else when told otherwise. Let's get cracking!" Quinn had to shout over the wind, as he pulled two more shemaghs from his pack, handing them to Collins and Kurosaki. "Use these, they'll protect you from the wind and sand!"

Once he finished with that, he grabbed a box with one of the tents and began setting it up.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:14 am

Kurosaki took the item that Quinn gave him, but he continued standing there.

"You sure that we are allowed to do this? Aren't we supposed to wait for orders from a... Corporal Apatachear?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:33 am

"We're either going to get yelled at for standing around and doing nothing, or we get yelled at for doing something. Might as well do something and look busy, so there isn't as high a chance of being yelled at. Now put that on and give me a hand you two!" Quinn yelled at them, since they didn't have their radios on at the moment. "C'mon Marine!"
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 pm

"Hey Cpl.Pitt when are we going to do something",the Pvt. asked obnoxiously.

Pvt.Monks was a Minnesota boy.He grow up there,he lived there until he joined the marines.He always was very happy with being a marine,Minnesota life was boring he wanted to have some action in his life.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Dugan
First Lieutenant

Post by Dugan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Private wrote: Kurosaki took the item that Quinn gave him, but he continued standing there.

"You sure that we are allowed to do this? Aren't we supposed to wait for orders from a... Corporal Apatachear?"

"Kusaki get setting up those tents the Cpl is helping move some things on the other side of the camp for now".

Simovic then laid his duffle bag down near near the tents and followed Lt Anderson and Lt Jones into the machine gun peppered building. He was hoping inside would be a little warmer and who knows they may even have a hot cup of coffee waiting for him. Well he could wish.

O.O.C I don't actually know what Apachetears characters name is but i'm just calling him Apachetear until he lets us know.
Image Ssg Dugan Simovic, Platoon Sergeant                 
ImageImage

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:33 pm

tpc wrote: "Hey Cpl.Pitt when are we going to do something",the Pvt. asked obnoxiously.
Dirk looked at Monks for a moment as he helped his squad set up their tent. He took one last drag from the almost used up cigaret and flicked it away. Then lighting another quickly he walked over to the Pvt.
"Ok Monks, You seem to want to do something real bad, so I'm going to help you out. Once we are done seting up the tents I want you to get your E-tool and start digging a hole for a bunker behind the tent. Just incase our friends feel like sending any morters to us. Don't forget to fill sandbags with the dirt." Dirk said pointing where he wanted the bunker started.

Dirk went back to setting up the tent. Once done he would help with the bunker along with his squad.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:50 pm

"Thanks sir",he said with a sigh,while walking to get the shovles.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Monks walking over to the shovels.He grasped his native american leather necklace he got from when he was visiting a reservation to see his friend. His friend gave it to him when he told him he was moving. But Monks kept it ever since.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Tomala heard all the talking and yelling going on. He heard something about looking busy and Tomala since he had heard no orders from anyone began helping out with the tents. He dropped his bags nearby, The sand continued to get into Tomala's eyes it mad him awfully mad. So he began helping put togather the tents the faster he did it the fast he would be out of the wind and sand. Tomala wondered if there would be any action going on this disolant place. He wondered if mortars would be the only thing he would have to watch out for. He did not know where his squad was, He could not tell through the sand,winds and yelling. Tomala hoped he could get the tent up quick before the sand and wind got worst.
Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:21 pm

pants wrote:"Corporal Silvanus!  What are our orders, sir?" asked the marine, his voice holding a trace of an accent.
Tyler stepped off the dropship and looked around. It was a world unlike any he had seen before. Gloomy, windy, dark, and almost devoid of any vegetation. It was all very awkward for him, but after about a minute of gazing out at the atmosphere, he headed off to find his platoon.

This was Tyler's second deployment, his first one wasn't a true combat mission. Rather, a riot on an off world colony had spiraled out of control, and when the local law enforcement couldn't handle the situation, the USCM got called in. Fired off baton rounds, beat back the rioters, and shoved his way through mobs of angry colonists. All in a day's work.

But it wasn't a true combat mission, very few of the rioters had managed to acquire firearms, the vast majority resorted to throwing objects and hand to hand combat. He didn't get much combat experience out of it, and he was still rather green. But he learned on that deployment that if one wasn't alert and focussed, the consequences could be fatal.

Tyler then heard Mongo, his squadmate, requesting orders from the squad leader, Corporal Silvanus. Silvanus seemed to be busy though, so Tyler figured they might as well start off with the tents. 

"Hey Mongo, Corporal looks busy, I think we should set up the tents ourselves, give me a hand will ya?"

Last edited by Tyler Ishizawa on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

Pale Rider
Major

Post by Pale Rider » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:11 pm

"All right you apes, get the lead out of your britches and get this camp into order. You have T-Minus thirty minutes to get this camp in order."

(Tag 2nd Section)

He walked over to where his section was and looked at the work they were doing. "Gentlemen, I am not your mother, but I will beat your butts like I was your father if I don't see you working now. Lance Corporal Pitts, get your men together and do it now. When I get back from my meeting with the LT I expect to see sandbags built up and a foxhole in order. Do I make myself clear Marine?" His voice was heard clearly over the screaming wind.

(Tag Dirk)
Last edited by Pale Rider on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GM

Image Image Image

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 pm

"yeah whatever sarge",Monks mummbled to himself. While walking away from the Sgt.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:36 pm

Waiting to see if Corporal Silvanus had anything to say Octavius looked uncertainly at Ishizawa before seeming to come to a decision.  Snapping a salute to the non-attention paying Corporal the marine turned on his heel and marched over to where Ishizawa was attempting to raise the tents.

"It seems that the Corporal is busy at the moment and the tents do need to be put up.  I shall be happy to help," stated Octavius.

Placing his personal gear bag out of the way Private Mongo quickly set about helping lay out the tent and getting it raised upright.  As they worked Octavius studied his fellow marine.  Having been transfered into Byrons Bandits as a replacement he had never worked with Ishizawa in a combat situation.

"Tell me Ishizawa, have you seen combat before?" inquired Octavius.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

S. Collins
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by S. Collins » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 pm

"We must help the rest of the squads. Our squadleader is... absent at this current time. How about we stand guard, just in case something happens? What do you think?"
"Just get your tents up for the moment, and we'll do something else when told otherwise. Let's get cracking!" Quinn had to shout over the wind, as he pulled two more shemaghs from his pack, handing them to Collins and Kurosaki. "Use these, they'll protect you from the wind and sand!"
Collins finally managed to get the cursed sandcorn out of his left eye leaving him blinking a moment as Ichigo approached him. He flicked the little black dot back into the weaping winds as Quinn also stepped up to Sean and Ichigo, offering each a shemag. Collins nodded thankfully and wrapped the cloth around his mouth and nose. He pulled his USCM cap further down into his face only leaving a small slit for his eyes.
"Quinn is right... the boss is going to kick our ass if we stand around doing nothing. Let's set the tents up, since that seems to be the most likely order." Ichigo also proposed to go on guard duty... bad idea without having the official order to do so. Collins shook his head with a amused smirk hidden under the shemag. Ichigo was a newbee for sure... by the way... didn't Sean hear that name or word somewhere before?
"Hey Ichigo, tell me... does your name mean 'strawberry' by any chance?" he asked. Collins lifted one of the crates up and lugged it over to Quinn and Ichigo. He popped the crate open and begun to sort out the equipment inside.

(tag Ichigo & Quinn)
Pvt Sean Collins
'Byron's Bandits - Section 1 - 2nd Squad'
M41A Pulse Rifle, M3 Personnel Armor, M10 Ballistic Helmet, Bypass Kit, Orbital Communicator, M3 Utility Holdall, Portable Welder, Motion Tracker, M1000 Dual Signal Flare (5), N150 Smoke Grenade (2)

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”