M1T1

The 7th Campaign
Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Re: M1T1

Post by Dirk Pitt » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:13 am

Pale Rider wrote: He walked over to where his section was and looked at the work they were doing. "Gentlemen, I am not your mother, but I will beat your butts like I was your father if I don't see you working now. Lance Corporal Pitts, get your men together and do it now. When I get back from my meeting with the LT I expect to see sandbags built up and a foxhole in order. Do I make myself clear Marine?" His voice was heard clearly over the screaming wind.
(Tag Dirk)
Dirk stood up from the almost finished tent and faced the sergent. Listening to his orders Dirk was ready for his answer.
"Roger that Sergeant. We'll have the tent up, foxhole finished and both reinforced with sandbags in thirty." He shouted over the wind and blowing dust.

Once the sergent stalked away Dirk turned to his squad. "Ok. You heard the man. We got thirty to finish getting set up. Lets move like we got a purpose."

Dirk worked quickly along with the men of his squad. Once they were done, he turned to his squad. "Outstanding job guys. Out-fuckin-standine" He shouted over the wind "Now lets give Monks a hand finishing the bunker and filling the sand bags" HE said getting his E-tool out and attacking the hole that Monks had started and filling sandbags.
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Pulse Rifle w/ 4 grenades, 8 canister shells
M1911 Colt .45 caliber Sidearm
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 am

"Yeah, please" said Monks while in the middle of putting the sandbags outside the bunker in a pile.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

"your crazy good"  poptart proverb

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 am

S. Collins wrote:
"We must help the rest of the squads. Our squadleader is... absent at this current time. How about we stand guard, just in case something happens? What do you think?"
"Just get your tents up for the moment, and we'll do something else when told otherwise. Let's get cracking!" Quinn had to shout over the wind, as he pulled two more shemaghs from his pack, handing them to Collins and Kurosaki. "Use these, they'll protect you from the wind and sand!"
Collins finally managed to get the cursed sandcorn out of his left eye leaving him blinking a moment as Ichigo approached him. He flicked the little black dot back into the weaping winds as Quinn also stepped up to Sean and Ichigo, offering each a shemag. Collins nodded thankfully and wrapped the cloth around his mouth and nose. He pulled his USCM cap further down into his face only leaving a small slit for his eyes.
"Quinn is right... the boss is going to kick our ass if we stand around doing nothing. Let's set the tents up, since that seems to be the most likely order." Ichigo also proposed to go on guard duty... bad idea without having the official order to do so. Collins shook his head with a amused smirk hidden under the shemag. Ichigo was a newbee for sure... by the way... didn't Sean hear that name or word somewhere before?
"Hey Ichigo, tell me... does your name mean 'strawberry' by any chance?" he asked. Collins lifted one of the crates up and lugged it over to Quinn and Ichigo. He popped the crate open and begun to sort out the equipment inside.

(tag Ichigo & Quinn)
Kurosaki looked away for a minute.

"Yeah. It means strawberry."

With that Kurosaki helped Quinn set up the tents.
Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
3rd Bn, 2nd Reg, 1st Co, 8th Plt
M41A Pulse Rifle

Quinn
First Lieutenant

Post by Quinn » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:57 am

Quinn already had part of the tent set up, and Collins was working on the second one with Ichigo. It wouldn't take long to set up the tents, maybe twenty minutes at most. So he put his together as fast as he could so he could assist Ichigo and Collins with the third one.

"Any idea where our Corporal is?" he asked no one in particular as he worked. He heard the sergeant from the other section, and was glad the shemagh was hiding his smirk. But it disappeared as quickly as it came when the thought that their Corporal might have that kind of an attitude. He fervently hoped not.
Current Gear
M42A Scope Rifle
M4A4 .45 ACP caliber Sidearm, Suppressed
Combat Knife
K52 Medical Kit
Flashlight, Flares (6)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Ichigo continued working on the tent when he heard Quinn's question.

"Maybe there is an officer's briefing, or maybe he found a hot chick and has rent out a hotel room."

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:27 am

"Sir looks like we finished this hole," Monks said over the wind that started digging into his lungs like a knife getting thrust into a head of lettuce.

"Sir I'm so tired,can we please take a break?''Monks said now with a raspy voice after digging for about 20 minutes. Monks was a very weak man physically, but mentally he was a real soldier.
"So sir, I hear you've fought Xenos before," Monks asked curiously. Monks was a very random man. He never really had a long discussion with anybody.
Last edited by tpc on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

Hunk
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Post by Hunk » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 am

Right away Jon unhooked his E-tool and began digging where they were directed. His pace was rugged. Sweat pored down his face, dig after dig, Jon was keeping his pace up. He looked at the Corporal Dirk for a minute when he wiped his face off and took a drink from his canteen. Then he put his canteen back and began digging some more.

"Damn, we only got thirty minutes Corporal Dirk?"
-=Tag Corporal Dirk=-
Pvt. Devon Aerricks
Spaceforce Sol, 3rd battalion,
2nd regiment, 1st company,
8th platoon Squad 3

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 am

Hunk wrote: Right away Jon unhooked his E-tool and began digging where they were directed. His pace was rugged. Sweat pored down his face, dig after dig, Jon was keeping his pace up. He looked at the Corporal Dirk for a minute when he wiped his face off and took a drink from his canteen. Then he put his canteen back and began digging some more.

"Damn, we only got thirty minutes Corporal Dirk?"
-=Tag Corporal Dirk=-
"Thats what the man said." Dirk said stopping digging for long enough to get a drink from his own canteen. Then he put the canteen back and started digging again

"And Posey, the names Pitt. If you keep callin me Dirk people are going to think you want to ask me out." Dirk joked as he filled another sandbag
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:33 am

"So corporal have you seen  Xenos before?"the Pvt. said again with a little more frustration in is  voice this time.

Last edited by tpc on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

Bullet42
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Bullet42 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:44 am

Tomala continued to help set up the tents. He was awfully tired and weary from the heat. He continued to hydrate himself he also had the often need to use the bathroom.

He said, " I wish I had margarita's on the beach right now rather than be in this shit hole."

He continued to help out he was not one to complain but he had his reasons. The flight was not a comfortable scene ether. It was not the type of first class civlian flight. Now he was in the shit hole he would be stationed at for a couple weeks or months. He thought to himself Welcome to the suck.
Pvt. John Tomala
Byron's Bandits - 1st Squad
M41A Pulse Rifle

tpc
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Post by tpc » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:59 pm

Monks was a new marine in the 8th platoon. This was Monks first mission.  He was unsure of what he's in for.  With his usedtobe clean uniform he kept filling sandbags.
"Sir how much more time until the briefing", Pvt. asked with a very exhausted voice ,but a exited voice.
Pvf.Dave Monks
2nd Section,4th squad

Tyler Ishizawa
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant

Post by Tyler Ishizawa » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:10 pm

pants wrote:"It seems that the Corporal is busy at the moment and the tents do need to be put up.  I shall be happy to help," stated Octavius.
"Thanks Mongo, I'm a city guy, never was too good a camper", replied Tyler over the wind. True to his word, Tyler had grown up in a city, and had very rarely gone camping. He tried to set up the tent, finding it difficult at first, but slowly, what he learned while in training began to come back to his mind, and the tent started to take shape.
"Tell me Ishizawa, have you seen combat before?" inquired Octavius.
"Well, I was deployed before, but it wasn't a combat mission. Riot control on one of our colonies. Colonists got really cranky and when the local law enforcement couldn't handle it we got called in to help em out. So I guess this is my first combat mission. What about you Mongo?"

ImageCorporal Tyler Ishizawa, 3rd Squad

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Post by pants » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 am

Working on the tent with practiced efficiency the intense looking marine was focused on the job at hand and took a little while to reply to Ishizawa.

"This is my first posting to a front line unit.  Originally I was posted to work assessing and developing marine communications technology but I requested a transfer to a front line unit and eventually it was granted.  I have a feeling that this will be a lot more interesting than working on comms equipment," replies Octavius wryly.

Finishing the tent Octavius stepped back and made a quick survey of the area. 

"What do you think we should be doing now Ishizawa?  Standing around doing nothing, in my experience, usually leads to one of the NCOs yelling at you.  Which reminds me have you seen the other member of our squad?" asks Private Mongo.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Dirk Pitt
First Lieutenant

Post by Dirk Pitt » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 am

tpc wrote: "Sir how much more time until the briefing", Pvt. asked with a very exhausted voice ,but a exited voice.
Dirk looked up at Monks and smiled. Man, he remembered being that excited over a briefing. Seemed like a long time ago. He took another drink of water and lit a cigaret.

"Don't know. Soon, I figure. The patrols will be comming too. So get this bunker done fast." Dirk said turning back to the work at ahnd
Cpl Dirk Pitt
First squad leader

Gear
Smoke Grenade x2
KBAR Combat Knife
Portable Welder
Ithaca Shotgun

Non Combat Equipment
Zippo lighter
Cigarettes

Kurosaki, Ichigo
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Post by Kurosaki, Ichigo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:15 am

Bullet42 wrote: Tomala continued to help set up the tents. He was awfully tired and weary from the heat. He continued to hydrate himself he also had the often need to use the bathroom.

He said, " I wish I had margarita's on the beach right now rather than be in this shit hole."
"We all do" Kurosaki said. He couldn't help himself, but everybody was awfully quiet, so now he had to talk to this marine.
"Where are you from?"

Sergeant 黒崎、イチゴ
Third Squad Leader
M41A Pulse Rifle

Return to “USCM 2.0 - Gothic Serpent Campaign”