Turn 5 Rifle Squad 1

The 2nd Eightballs campaign
Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 5 Rifle Squad 1

Post by Apachetear » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:06 am

"Alright, Con - Take my spot, I'm going third - I want to know As SOON as possible if any shit goes down"

Alright squad, let's go!
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

StConstantine
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Turn 5 Rifle Squad 1

Post by StConstantine » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:56 am

"Alright, Con - Take my spot, I'm going third
"Sure thing boss" Con said moving to take point.

Con kept his eyes peeled as he walked for any mines or tripwires and he kept his ears open for the tell tale whine of sentry guns.
PFC Karl Sarafian
Combat Engineer
"Boom"

pants
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Turn 5 Rifle Squad 1

Post by pants » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 am

Date: 17th August, 2080AD,
Operation: Training Op (or not)
"Gametime"
Through Nicks comm he heard Pvt Blackhawk express that comment and he couldn't agree more.

"Nice choice of words, Blackhawk. This game though, just got a lot more dangerous."

As if to punctuate his statement more sporadic gunfire broke out. First squad kept moving towards the target while Pvt Alexander and L Cpl Honeysett changed positions.
"Im always ready, as long there arent you know what" said Green in reply to Sergeant Steels questions.
"Glad to hear it Green, and the way this mission is going there's no way of knowing what we are going to run into."
"Damnful alien plants scum..."
"No argument from me. This is almost as bad as bootcamp, but here there is less mud!" Nick shook his head as memories of "Hell week", one of the final training assessments that showed whether or not a person had the stuff to make it as a marine, flashed back to him.

One of the main things he rememberd was the fact that for almost the entire week he had been covered in mud as the trainers tested him to the utmost. He'd made it but not everybody else in his training group had.

Coming back to the present Nick pushed those thoughts aside as he focused on putting one foot in front of the other, constantly scanning the area around him.

Zoe Barr
Chief Petty Officer

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Barnard's Star Campaign”