Turn 40

The 1st Eightballs campaign
HeavyGlenn
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Turn 40

Post by HeavyGlenn » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:05 pm

"Op..." Was all James needed to say to make Ronald press his buttom, he hadnt seen to much of the creature but whatever, its time had come and it would regret walking this way. He was afraid, very afraid, but he felt much like a cocky knight in the dark ages, he had a fullplate armour, a horse and a weapon made of some cool steel. Well in this case he had a space suit, a backfull of ammo and the best friggin weapon a man could hold and fire.

The silent corridor was a memory, he started to fire upon the hell spawn, the blind creature from the abyss, the alien. Whatever, Ronald was shooting and hopefully the thing would not survive the bullets, espicelly bullets getting poured out from a smartgun, Ronald dared to grin...
an Donaldson

Apachetear
Second Lieutenant

Turn 40

Post by Apachetear » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:15 pm

Jacob's eyes widened in disbelief "What the fuck is that?" He said, and stared at it. He saw Green open fire and thought 'there's little point in me wasting ammo, smartgun will clean it up no problem'. Still he kept a bead on the elongated head of the creature, just incase it was un-naturally impervious to smartgun bullets, but if that were the case - what good would a pulse rifle do?

Remembering something, something Jacob thought quite crucial Jacob yelled out - audible through the space suits, maybe deafening over the intercom "Where's the second blip at now? I don't want to be caught unawares while we're distracted by this one!" Looking up at Con secondarily, he hoped he'd be heard and understood. Then he resumed his aim at the creature...
Pvt. Jacob "smiles" Honeysett

Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Pistol
8" Dagger
12" Shortsword

AstroBoy
Chief Warrant Officer 2

Turn 40

Post by AstroBoy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:16 pm

Bojan turned and saw what he assumed must be the dragon. He checekd the location of the other blip with his motion tracker first and open fired with his rifle, the area too congested to use an incinerator from his position.

Bojan thought to himself, "Lets hope it doesnt breath fire"

OOC: Does Bojan have an incinerator? I think he was given one when Smiles got one.
William Jones

Nick
Administrator
Administrator

Turn 40

Post by Nick » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:27 pm

OOC: I can only find a reference to incinerators being handed out, I don't think it says who carried what. The squad has two incinerators - Who carries what is up to Pants. If he says you have one you have one.
Site admin

Return to “USCM 1.0 - Andromeda Campaign”